Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guitar Hero?

Go down 
+2
Silent_eric
Sephimink|Kyle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:34 am

Saw a few topics starting up about what games people play, so I have to ask: Anyone here play Guitar Hero I, II, or III? If so, how good would you consider yourself? What experiences/achievements have you had? If you play the 3rd installment, do you have Xbox-Live? Would be cool to play against/with some people, if anyone does lol! .

Bragging starts here: Been playing it a little more as of late, just recently got this, making it my 47th 100% on GH2:
Guitar Hero? Yyzht8
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:19 am

Pfffft! Forget Guitar hero! Rock band is the future! I mean, it has Still Alive on it.

Still Alive! That means cake!

Cake!

But I do have all the Guitar Heros too. Mostly for 360, and I do have a Live account. It's (guess what) Silent Eric. I can rock mediums at 100% and I can finish Hards. I have what the robot devil calls, 'Stupid fingers.'
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:03 pm

i have GH3 for the Wii
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:18 pm

Silent_eric wrote:
Pfffft! Forget Guitar hero! Rock band is the future! I mean, it has Still Alive on it.

Cake!

But I do have all the Guitar Heros too. Mostly for 360, and I do have a Live account. It's (guess what) Silent Eric. I can rock mediums at 100% and I can finish Hards. I have what the robot devil calls, 'Stupid fingers.'

Rock Band is pretty awesome, too; I suck at Vocals/Drums Laughing . Still Alive makes my ears bleed x.X. Played it once, never playin' it again (nothing against Portal, I just don't like the song ^^).

Lol @ "Styoopid Fingers." =p
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 3:57 am

THE HARDEST SONG ON GUITAR HERO 3(GH3)IS Through The Fire anf Flames by Dragon Force
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 6:08 am

Sephimink|Kyle wrote:
Silent_eric wrote:

Cake!

Rock Band is pretty awesome, too; I suck at Vocals/Drums Laughing . Still Alive makes my ears bleed x.X. Played it once, never playin' it again (nothing against Portal, I just don't like the song ^^).

Lol @ "Styoopid Fingers." =p

Somehow, I'm awesome with Vocals/drums. At least until my cat chewed through the foot pedal's wire. Damn cat. >> But that gives me an excuse to get a modded one from the internet. Namely, The Omega Pedal!

And how could you not like Jonathon Coulton's Still Alive? It was a triumph!
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:32 am

Googlememan wrote:
THE HARDEST SONG ON GUITAR HERO 3(GH3)IS Through The Fire anf Flames by Dragon Force

I find The Devil Went Down to Georgia to be just a little bit harder.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 4:37 pm

The Nordic Ninja wrote:
Googlememan wrote:

I find The Devil Went Down to Georgia to be just a little bit harder.

I think it depends on the player. For most (me included), Through The Fire and Flames requires the two-handed tapping method to pass the introduction legitimately; if you don't have it down good enough, you may as well just head to practice mode to play the full song, because it's pretty much impossible if you don't have a really fast fretting hand. The rest of the song, however, is not too difficult if you save Star Power.

The Devil Went Down to Georgia doesn't require any fancy methods such as board-flipping, two-hand tapping, or the use of rubber bands on the green fret button; all it requires is skill in general to pass. That being said, the song does have two very extensive and difficult solos. In addition, while I've 5-starred TTFAF, I'm short 50,000 points of the 5-star rating for TDWDTG, making it the only song on GH3 and GH2 that I've never been able to 5-star.

So basically, if you can't tap the intro to TTFAF, you will probably be unable to pass it fairly, but it doesn't mean you can't pass TDWDTG. If you can pass the intro to TTFAF, then you can probably beat TDWDTG, but because TTFAF isn't such a difficult song outside the solo and the intro, you'll probably consider TDWDTG much harder.

Umm. Right. Long post for a simple statement. >.<
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:26 pm

Can't The Devil Went Down to Georgia only be played in a battle?

Anyway, I love playing these games, and I have Rock Band for PS3 as well. I'm pretty good at drums.

Didn't you get 100% on Free Bird?
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:21 pm

The Rev wrote:
Can't The Devil Went Down to Georgia only be played in a battle?

On Xbox Live there's a boss battle song pack that can be downloaded for free.
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 7:42 pm

Curses, I have it for PS2. Oh well, it doesn't work anyway.
Back to top Go down
bigman27622
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
bigman27622

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 11:14 am

im a fan of guitar hero over rockband i beat all the guitar heros and they are pretty good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guitar Hero? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guitar Hero?   Guitar Hero? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guitar Hero?
Page 1 of 1