Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))

Go down 
+3
Shady Knight
Flare
melancholy-melody13
7 posters
AuthorMessage
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Empty
PostSubject: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:54 pm

http://www.chatzy.com/229648609735

To talk about things related to Felarya and on the fourms, ideas, comments, discussions, and sometimes just casul talk is accecpted ^^ getting to know each of Felaryas fans and members of this fourm!.

Rules

It all must be kept respectful though, the moment I see flaming the person in question will be kicked out.

Stay on topic please, try not to stray TOO off topic, it's okay for abit but lets try to stay in the general area of the topic please, if you want to talk about other things for long periods of time you're more then welcome to make another chatzy

No harrassing, I want to make this VERY clear, respect most opinons and views ((or least pretend to)) expect of course those which put down others rudely and yes I think I've made my point

Also one last note, have fun! yay ^^

Oh ONE MORE last note, I'll be saving discustions that bring up good ideas or topics then post them up here in this post right here ^^ so yeah, well I guess the person could do that themselves but if they don't I will so yes anyway yay have fun!

EDIT

Indeed I'm bring it back from the dead! so yes people join! I'll be on more often now ^^ well unles I say otherwise on there which I will leave note when I'll be away, but anyone may join and please do! lets try and bring it back to life!

Last edited by Moonlight-pendent on Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 2:59 pm

What about the IRC chat room?
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:09 pm

Flare wrote:
Well I can't get into that one, and some other people can't either, this is abit easy to get into MUCH easier, though I'm sure that chat room is awesome too ^^
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:20 pm

Aww Sweet! It'll be easier talking to you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:02 pm

Cool. I'll see you guys on.
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:53 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
Flare wrote:
Well I can't get into that one, and some other people can't either, this is abit easy to get into MUCH easier, though I'm sure that chat room is awesome too ^^

What's the problem? If you describe it to me, I may be able to help.
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Yes, I know. Necromancy bad, make my own topic, etc. However, since they're related somewhat [in that they involve chatting with others], how do you all feel about having a meeting over a system like Skype or something?
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:07 pm

I SHALL BRING TO BACK TO LIFE!!!!! *beats chat over the head*
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:32 pm

I'll help if I can, Moonie. You know I enjoy a good chat.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:28 pm

NOTE: Though I did not create it, someone apparently made a Felarya Chatango. Care to give it a whirl?
Back to top Go down
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:43 pm

wow x_x chatsness
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lostdemise/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))   Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felaryan Chatzy ((Shall be brought back to life))
Page 1 of 1