Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Negav Comedy Club

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

The Negav Comedy Club Empty
PostSubject: The Negav Comedy Club   The Negav Comedy Club Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 9:04 pm

This section is for people like you to have your OCs, or maybe somebody else's character if you get permission, put on a show in the style of any comedian you want (Jeff Dunham, Carlos Mencia, the Blue Collar guys, etc.). Humans, nekos, Delurans, predators, all are welcome to step up to the mic and give us a good laugh. Oh, and predators, please don't eat the members of the audience. They're here to laugh at the jokes out there (points to audience), not in here (points to stomach).
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The Negav Comedy Club   The Negav Comedy Club Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:08 pm

*walks on stage*

So two nagas walk into a bar, and they EAT EVERYBODY! HA!

*ba dum bish*
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: The Negav Comedy Club   The Negav Comedy Club Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:18 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
This section is for people like you to have your OCs, or maybe somebody else's character if you get permission, put on a show in the style of any comedian you want (Jeff Dunham, Carlos Mencia, the Blue Collar guys, etc.). Humans, nekos, Delurans, predators, all are welcome to step up to the mic and give us a good laugh. Oh, and predators, please don't eat the members of the audience. They're here to laugh at the jokes out there (points to audience), not in here (points to stomach).

can we do lines from comedians like Dane Cook
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: The Negav Comedy Club   The Negav Comedy Club Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 4:54 pm

Sure, as long as you're planning on giving him credit in an OOC (out of character) segment.
Back to top Go down
Googlememan
Survivor
Survivor
Googlememan

PostSubject: Re: The Negav Comedy Club   The Negav Comedy Club Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:23 pm

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Sure, as long as you're planning on giving him credit in an OOC (out of character) segment.

Yelkavic: So im eating and i have this girl hanging over my mouth when one of my friends comes by and says "You going to eat her?"and i said "Nah i justed wanted her to smell my breath"Heres your sign
Back to top Go down
http://DecepticonBarricade.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Negav Comedy Club   The Negav Comedy Club Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Negav Comedy Club
Page 1 of 1