Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Great Unknown.

Go down 
+10
Rythmear
mikeimp
Wario-Man
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Malahite
The Rev
GREGOLE
The Nordic Ninja
lami
Spykeofkonoha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:56 pm

The kensha was momentarily distracted by the two tiny beings somehow attempting to garner its attention...
As such, it was surprised when Ryla's jaws closed over it, completely engulfing its head.
Ryla let out a muffled growl as she dug her fangs into the tender flesh and heaved.
Sixty tons of thickly muscled flesh were simultaniously yanked off the ground, swung ninety degrees and sent flying.
Ryla released her bite, letting the kensha sail not less than one-hundred-sixty feet to the side.

The titanic, wolf-like beast collided with a nearby tree, inciting a loud crack, which may have been splintering wood, splintering ribs, or both. For a moment, the monstrous mammal stuck, before sliding down the side of the tree and landing in a heap.

Ryla glared at the creature and let out a loud roar of challenge. Her body was held low, her claws at the ready, to deter the beast from attacking her vulnerable torso. Drool fell from her fangs as she openly displayed her twin rows of flesh-rending teeth.

The kensha, however, would not be deterred. It climbed to its feet, now with a visible limp in one leg. With a loud roar of its own, it charged a second time.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:08 pm

"My Turn!" Danny said as he assumed his stance to perform one of his 'energy' moves, clasping his hands togther "hoooo..." Danny began to concentrate, focusing as much of his chi into the opening his hands made his scarf was slowly undulating from the force that was being generated in his palms. and soon enough a glowing blue spherel of raw energy manifested itself in his hands "Ushioni-ken 2nd skill...ENERGY FIST!" and with that he threw his hands forward hurling the sphere of blue energy at the Kensha, it managed to nail it on the face dealing some damage and causing it to recoil slightly but it still wasn't enough to bring it down... "Aww c'mon I put alot of chi into dat!!"
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 12:54 pm

The blast, however, was exactly what Ryla needed. She seized the moment of distraction that the kensha found itself in, and lashed out with her tail, rapidly coiling around its throat.
The kensha snarled, startled by the sudden attack. Drool fell from its maw and it wildly began scratching at her tail. But Ryla's scales proved too resiliant for the glancing slashes, and in the next few seconds, not less than three coils snaked around the lupine abberation's body.

Ryla yanked her tail forward, dragging the struggling kensha closer to her, allowing her to quickly slither across its body, entrapping it in thicker sections of her body. Another few seconds and the kensha was firmly ensnared, its limbs pinned at its sides.

Ryla smiled, putting her fangs away. The kensha struggled and roared, its head still free.

"I think we're good," she adressed the small crowd.
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 2:53 pm

Jim winced slightly as he looked at his arm; the crystal didn't form on his skin like it normally did and just ripped through his skin and severed a ligament on it's way out. It was bleeding but at the same time much of the blood was already crystallized in the chemical reaction. His right arm hung limp at his side as he approached Ryla and the downed Kensha.

"What the hell is that thing," he asked in wonder and in hopes no one would notice his arm.

He had something like this happen before but never to that extent. The diamond-like material was wedged deep withing his forearm, moving it was going to be difficult but not impossible. He'd need a surgeon for that.
Back to top Go down
http://Spykeofkonoha.deviantart.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:54 pm

"It's a kensha", Ryla replied, "pretty common around here. Not fun, very dangerous."

The beast continued to struggle and roar, but Ryla's coils were much stronger.

"Excuse me a moment," she smiled at Jim, before turning back to the kensha. She leaned in, bringing her face closer to the maddened creature. She opened her mouth, popping her jaw out of place and engulfing the kensha's head. The beast struggled and thrashed, but it could do nothing as Ryla literally swallowed its head and pulled her coils back slowly. The group around her was given front row seats to a very disturbing scene, as Ryla slowly swallowed the kensha in its entirety, shoving its legs to its sides as she moved her head over its body. Nearly a minute passed, before Ryla slurped up the kensha's shaggy tail, letting a massive bulge pass down her torso and deposit into her tail section.
When she was done, she looked back down to her company.

"Ok, now that we've taken care of those two issues..."
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:49 pm

Jim stared in awe as Ryla's throat, jaws and entire upper body stretched to accommodate this large meal she was taking in. He could still hear the howls and growls from the Kensha within her as it struggled. "Wow," was all he push out as he looked up at her.

He brought his left arm to help brace his shoulder as he got closer, hopping she was full enough to at least approach. It hurt like hell and the fact he couldn't let the crystal disintegrate didn't help at all.

He tried to rotate his arm to get a better look at it but stopped when he felt a searing pain and the fact that just couldn't rotate it fully. 'Well that sucks,' he thought, 'the crystal is wedged between the radius and ulna.' With a cringe he kept walking.

"You feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:00 am

Danny looked away, he really couldn't watch her eat the Kensha. Yeah sure it gave'em hell but he just couldn't find it in him to watch a naga eat another creature...it brought up a bad memory from his childhood.

As a matter of fact, why was he binded to these folks? normally he'd straight out attack Ryla just for her being a naga. But then again Jim said that she'd keep the bad guys at bay, and judging from the recent Kensha fiasco, there were gonna be alot of others that'll be that size. Sure Danny was strong (hell, he's an Ox after all) but what if he ran into another Kensha, the one they faced was starving and it took just about all of them to take it down. So like it or not he had to deal with working with a naga for awhile...at least until he gets the hang of how this screwy jungle works...
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 10:02 am

"Considerably," Ryla smiled. "Are you?"
She gently scooped Jim up and stared at his wounded arm, cringing.
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 11:56 am

"Whoa," Jim said as Ryla scooped him up. He didn't know if he'd ever get used to that or not, he felt slightly dizzy like if he had gotten up from sitting down too long. Thankfully the felling passed quickly.

She was staring at his arm and he gave a weak smile, "I've had better days but I'll be fine if I can get to a doctor sooner or later."

As long as he kept it still, the arm didn't bother him but it did leave him an easy target if something like that Kensha ever showed up.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:01 pm

Ryla frowned, staring at the would still.

"That was pretty stupid, you know. Next time you're depleted, just let me handle it. I do NOT like having to look at that nasty thing."
She looked up and scanned the jungle.
"I have a few fairy acquaintances. Maybe one of them can help out."
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 12:45 pm

Jim crooked his head and raised a brow, "Fairies? Aren't they only myths?" He kicked himself mentally for saying that out loud, after all; new world, new rules.
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:05 pm

"Yeah, duh," Ryla responded, "That's why fairy tales have the word 'fairy' in them, afterall. They're COMPLETELY fictional, just like snake-people, and giants, and six-legged wolf monsters, and giant insects, and dinosaurs.... In fact, I only mentioned them to test you..."

Ryla rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:24 pm

"All right; all right, sheesh I'm sorry I asked." He said as he shifted his arm lightly to look over his shoulder. He could see the others on the ground below them, he felt a tad bit of worry. If what he gathered was true and if the chewing out he had just received was any indication, then there were bound to be more creatures looking for easy meals around his size.

"Hey, you guys going to be all right down there?"
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 4:23 pm

Danny looked over "I'll be alright I guess, s'better to be in a group anyways, so I guess I'll have to hang with you guys" he sighed, though the 'Energy Fist' was an attack that took a substantial amount of well energy from the user in Danny's case he'd manage so long as he didn't do it more than 3 times in a row
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 6:55 pm

Systath had a confused yet intrigued look on his face, "Fairies huh? I heard of thems once. Little people with bug wings as I recall." He paused for a moment to gather his equipment. "I'd like to tag along if that's alright. But, if we're all gonna' be traveling together, then we outta' introduce ourselves. I'm Systath, I'm an Argen."
Back to top Go down
http://adultswimrules.deviantart.com/
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:15 pm

"Fairies, huh?" Danny tilted his head "heard a lil' bout'em, but never seen one fer m'self"

"Oh and fer the record, I'm Danny Tauros, #1 Totally Awesome Ox Demon Brawler" he says as he bangs his fists together
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 8:37 pm

Ryla raised an eyebrow at Danny and smiled mischeviously.

"I'd kick your ass, even if I was your size, just so we're clear."
She looked back to Jim. "Come on, every second I look at you is another second my conscience twists my antennae."
Without a word more, she turned and began slithering in the direction she knew to be that of her friend Temi's hangout.
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 8:09 am

Systath was leaning on his sniper when he saw Ryla start to slither away. "So you gonna' tell us your name, Lady?", he said.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:17 am

"Yeah, if we're gonna be workin together we gotta know yer name" Danny added in agreement as he stretches lazily "Oh and fer the record, I higly doubt you could beat me one on one, m'dad trained me himself, and he's beaten loads of nagas before" he says giving Ryla an equally sly grin, if he couldn't show his hatred for nagas directly, then he'd show it in a more...subtle manner...
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 2:25 pm

"Buddy," Ryla looked down to Danny, "you wanna know for sure, you're welcome to give it a go."
She looked around to the rest of the group.
"And at what point did I guarantee I wasn't going to eat the rest of you next time it came over me? The name's Ryla, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:44 am

Jim watched the conversation with some concern, these guys had helped them out in some small way. They showed that they were able to hold their own, even if it were only a bit against this world's perils. He glanced over at Ryla, then back at the group below and shook his head, "I've got a deal for the lot of you." His voice was calm but held an air of nervousness.

"You two down there," he said to Danny and Systath, "you have until she gets hungry again to prove yourselves to her that you're worth keeping around." He cringed again in pain from the slight movement he made.

"Ryla," he said looking up to the 'naga' as the Bull stated, "if they don't prove themselves by the time you get hungry again," he paused and gave a hard swallow.

"You can have them without a fuss from me."
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:58 pm

Systath was still leaning on his sniper when he heard what Jim had said. He raised an eyebrow and looked over at Danny. "Hey, am I mistaken," he points up at Jim, "or is he gambling with our lives?"
Back to top Go down
Spykeofkonoha
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Spykeofkonoha

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:23 pm

Jim gave an exasperated sigh as he looked back down at Systath, "Are you trying to make the big girl angry?" He wasn't in the best of moods and the pain he felt when moving his arm was intense, still, he needed to try and do something.

"Look, I didn't say you guys couldn't run off or try and defend yourselves. I only said that she could eat you without me saying a word, she'd still have to catch you." He looked up at Ryla with a sly look, "Can't make it too easy for you right?"
Back to top Go down
The Nordic Ninja
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
The Nordic Ninja

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:26 pm

Systath was starting to get a little annoyed. "Alright, alright fine. But, didn't all three of us already prove our worth to her by helping her down that beast a few minutes ago?"
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 6:48 pm

"Yep, I'd say we did" Danny noted as he placed his hands behind his head, and leaned up against a tree "Besides, you guys need the extra back-up in case ya run into somethin really powerful, cuz ya gotta remember, that Kisha or whatever was pretty much starvin to death and wasn't really on the top of his game and with out us you guys woulda been in some trouble" he added

Last edited by on Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Unknown.   The Great Unknown. - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Unknown.
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next