Felarya

Felarya forum
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Official Felarya Art Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
JiroKatsu
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Kai and Alexis-Black and White
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jirokatsu.deviantart.com/
JiroKatsu
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Kai And Alexis Dule of Honour- B/W
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jirokatsu.deviantart.com/
vegasmazza3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer


Posts : 69
Join date : 2009-07-19
Age : 27
Location : California, USA

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:18 pm

I'm going to end JiroKatsu's four post streak here... and say...

I love your stuff Very Happy JiroKatsu ... especially "The Make up Page" Laughing

A lot of it is very funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JiroKatsu
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:45 pm

Kai and Alexis Colored!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jirokatsu.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
avatar

Posts : 1589
Join date : 2008-04-07
Age : 30
Location : Hanging out with Fiona in the Bulvon Wood

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 pm

Just thought I would put this up here. Tora044 decided to get me a commission as a surprise ^^

...BEHOLD!!!

http://arseniquez.deviantart.com/art/commision-for-tora044-3-130647225

I just can't stop looking at this drawing ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rcs619.deviantart.com/
JiroKatsu
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:59 pm

Make Up Page 2 Before Jerid and Anna Meet
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jirokatsu.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 26
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 pm

JiroKatsu wrote:
Make Up Page 2 Before Jerid and Anna Meet
Yeah this place needs to be renamed XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
JiroKatsu
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:56 pm

I CHALLENGE YOU TO MORTAL COMBAT!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jirokatsu.deviantart.com/
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : Ausfailia

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:05 pm

ITT: Only one real poster
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
JiroKatsu
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:38 am

Tainted...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jirokatsu.deviantart.com/
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:24 am

A picture starring Giga, a naga I created and featuring myself
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:08 pm

A Naga with just a head and snake body
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 845
Join date : 2008-04-14
Age : 33
Location : California

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:26 pm

Wow, the classic naga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingdomKeyX
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:38 pm

yup ;p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JiroKatsu
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Make Up Page 3!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jirokatsu.deviantart.com/
JiroKatsu
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Never Mess with a Father's Daughter... Warning: Contains plenty of Gore... >o>
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jirokatsu.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
avatar

Posts : 1301
Join date : 2008-05-04
Age : 27
Location : The Stream of Consciousness

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:43 pm

JiroKatsu wrote:
Never Mess with a Father's Daughter... Warning: Contains plenty of Gore... >o>

Wut.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2009-07-01
Age : 26
Location : Ausfailia

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:59 pm

JiroKatsu wrote:
Never Mess with a Father's Daughter... Warning: Contains plenty of Gore... >o>

I came.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:13 am

Jiro, maybe you should lay off the posting for a bit? Or else go and make a thread exclusively of your own art. I'm not trying to be rude, but if I didn't know any better I would think you're using this as self advertisement.


Also, some critique;
Noses please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JiroKatsu
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:45 pm

L'Ryn wrote:
Jiro, maybe you should lay off the posting for a bit? Or else go and make a thread exclusively of your own art. I'm not trying to be rude, but if I didn't know any better I would think you're using this as self advertisement.


Also, some critique;
Noses please.

Not to be rude myself but I do beleive this is the "ART" thread is it not...? >-> For all art Felarya related... And I do draw a lot of them and seeing as they are Felarya related then they go here, stop me if I'm wrong... I can't help it if hardly anyome else posts their work in here, that's not my fault now is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jirokatsu.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 618
Join date : 2007-12-09
Age : 26
Location : Under your bed

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:17 pm

JiroKatsu wrote:
L'Ryn wrote:
Jiro, maybe you should lay off the posting for a bit? Or else go and make a thread exclusively of your own art. I'm not trying to be rude, but if I didn't know any better I would think you're using this as self advertisement.


Also, some critique;
Noses please.

Not to be rude myself but I do beleive this is the "ART" thread is it not...? >-> For all art Felarya related... And I do draw a lot of them and seeing as they are Felarya related then they go here, stop me if I'm wrong... I can't help it if hardly anyome else posts their work in here, that's not my fault now is it?

I can kinda agree with lyrn, why not just provide a link to you DA itself? lol I mean there are PAGES of just your stuff XD just give link to your DA page since it does have ALOT of felarya fanart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
JiroKatsu
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:26 pm

And the point to that would be?
Seeing as everyone else links their art work here to ther DA gallery what am I doing so wong...?
Linking right to my new stuff is the whole point of posting here to start with. Why go,

"Hey check out my new work" *Gives link to front page*

when I can just cut out the middle man as it were and link everyone stright to it? I haven't heard Karbo or anyone else complene about it...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jirokatsu.deviantart.com/
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Because all of the pages are 80% you? Do you have to upload a link to each and every one of your artwork? I agree with Terra, you could just provide a link to your gallery.

Also, this seems to be the only place you really post in. Thus leading to me to suspect self promotion, really. You have sixty posts and it's concentrated in this thread.

And your avatar looks like a noseless Kenshin Himura knock off for some reason, no offense.

Since this is an art thread, I suppose I should be able to critique as well, okay?

Your art lacks any real inspiration, and in fact seems to mostly consist of character model recolors and a poor sense of shading and coloring. It's all virtually the same, and once more the lack of a nose is disturbing and not as 'cute' as you might like it to come off. Also, your 'gore' is poorly done and looks as though you just used the MSPaint Spray Can tool.

And a neon pink naga?

I would personally suggest you start adding noses and build up your style.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JiroKatsu
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
avatar

Posts : 71
Join date : 2009-01-17
Age : 32
Location : Missouri

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:48 pm

L'Ryn wrote:
Because all of the pages are 80% you? Do you have to upload a link to each and every one of your artwork? I agree with Terra, you could just provide a link to your gallery.

Also, this seems to be the only place you really post in. Thus leading to me to suspect self promotion, really. You have sixty posts and it's concentrated in this thread.

And your avatar looks like a noseless Kenshin Himura knock off for some reason, no offense.

Since this is an art thread, I suppose I should be able to critique as well, okay?

Your art lacks any real inspiration, and in fact seems to mostly consist of character model recolors and a poor sense of shading and coloring. It's all virtually the same, and once more the lack of a nose is disturbing and not as 'cute' as you might like it to come off. Also, your 'gore' is poorly done and looks as though you just used the MSPaint Spray Can tool.

And a neon pink naga?

I would personally suggest you start adding noses and build up your style.

... Yeah it's self promoting... o-o That's the point...

Anyway, I know your just being that way to spite me but that's okay I'm a grown man, I can handle it. And I don't buy for a second your not trying to offend. You are and I know you are. But that's alright. OwO I'm a big boy I can take it.

As for your critique, well sorry you feel that way. I know other's who see it differently and I already know ya can't please everyone so I don't even try. I do what I do and if people like it great if not oh well, doesn't effect how I draw. Seeing as you hate my work so then stop looking at it. >o> Cause it's not gonna change, I don't draw noses, there are tones of artiest who do the same no nose thing as I do so you must hate their work as much as mine, and I like my character and they will not change regardless of how you feel about them! ^-^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://jirokatsu.deviantart.com/
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
avatar

Posts : 671
Join date : 2008-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm

JiroKatsu wrote:
L'Ryn wrote:
Because all of the pages are 80% you? Do you have to upload a link to each and every one of your artwork? I agree with Terra, you could just provide a link to your gallery.

Also, this seems to be the only place you really post in. Thus leading to me to suspect self promotion, really. You have sixty posts and it's concentrated in this thread.

And your avatar looks like a noseless Kenshin Himura knock off for some reason, no offense.

Since this is an art thread, I suppose I should be able to critique as well, okay?

Your art lacks any real inspiration, and in fact seems to mostly consist of character model recolors and a poor sense of shading and coloring. It's all virtually the same, and once more the lack of a nose is disturbing and not as 'cute' as you might like it to come off. Also, your 'gore' is poorly done and looks as though you just used the MSPaint Spray Can tool.

And a neon pink naga?

I would personally suggest you start adding noses and build up your style.

... Yeah it's self promoting... o-o That's the point...

Anyway, I know your just being that way to spite me but that's okay I'm a grown man, I can handle it. And I don't buy for a second your not trying to offend. You are and I know you are. But that's alright. OwO I'm a big boy I can take it.

As for your critique, well sorry you feel that way. I know other's who see it differently and I already know ya can't please everyone so I don't even try. I do what I do and if people like it great if not oh well, doesn't effect how I draw. Seeing as you hate my work so then stop looking at it. >o> Cause it's not gonna change, I don't draw noses, there are tones of artiest who do the same no nose thing as I do so you must hate their work as much as mine, and I like my character and they will not change regardless of how you feel about them! ^-^

I know I sound mean, and I know most people will think I'm just being cruel to you for no reason, but I'm not. I'm being as honest as I can and if I sugar coated this you would not take this seriously. I am not trying to spite you, I am being honest with my opinions out of concern and the fact I am a truthful person. By that post I would think you are trying to spite me.

Yes, self promotion. No, it's not YOUR self promotion thread.

The people who draw characters without noses are usually drawing characters that are children or infants, or are trying to get a sort of 'cute' feel to their art work. Your art has no such quality to it, and honestly looks more Sonic-y then Felarya like. Your characters are poorly proportioned and look like they are made out of plastic. Your breasts are drawn wonky, and as far as I can tell, you're using Felarya fan art to up your page veiws.

Don't put emoticons in your post if you want to be taken seriously. I now believe you are a rather immature individual who is unable to take honest critique. I never said I hate you art, I said your art is poorly done and needs to be improved. Your art has hardly changed from it's base. Now please act maturely and realize that your art DOES need to be improved. Look at Karbo's art, it has definatly improved over the years, and is less shiney.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official Felarya Art Thread   

Back to top Go down
 
Official Felarya Art Thread
Back to top 
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Ryan Giggs (is a twat) thread.
» Baby P: The official files
» Athletics official killed by javelin
» The Berlin Forest Boy 'Ray' (Speculative Thread!)
» Official Madeleine Face Book Page, to be Investigated....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: