Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Felarya... The Card Game

Go down 
+15
French snack
Anime-Junkie
mephisto
Haru Takami
Malahite
MegaDan5
Tuc135
Amaroq
/Fish/
Pendragon
Cypress
Karbo
gwadahunter2222
S-Guy
jurodan@gmail.com
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:58 pm

well the artist name is credited right here:
Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 No-nam12
and like i already said i have 138 (actual number) cards already completes and all of them are like this Smile sorry, but i can't really change the design now sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
MetaSkipper

PostSubject: Re: Felarya... The Card Game   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Outta curisoity, do you mean "make" as in "saved pictures" or "make" as in "physical cards"?

Also, where you've credited the artist seems out of place. Just doesn't seem to connect with the art.
Back to top Go down
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 9:44 pm

I mean like "saved Pictures" and five as "Physical cards" because i needed see how they will be printed, if someone want do (they looked good lol! )
and i know the credit is a little out of place but in the design of the card i don't other place to put Wink i could have thought of that brfore Laughing
well i think everyone commits errors Laughing

Oh about the rules i'll post them tomorrow afternoon cheers
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Felarya... The Card Game   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:01 pm

The artist of the picture needs to be credited.
Back to top Go down
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 10:56 pm

do you mean like this? Neutral :
Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 No-nam13
Back to top Go down
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Felarya... The Card Game   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:28 pm

I would make a note next to the artist indicating that it is there artwork for example:
Artist Karbo or Artwork Karbo
and perhaps a note next to your name such as
Game Design Mephisto
Back to top Go down
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:59 pm

Good idea that way will be more easy to understand
and the result is Laughing Laughing :
Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 No-nam14

Hey really thanks your idea was amazing and increase the design of the card, really thanks lol!
Back to top Go down
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:48 pm

well i finally finish the basics rules of the game cheers

•Rules•
Objective:
Make one of your predators “eat” or a human/neko “beat” the “HERO card" of your opponent 3 times.

Battle basic:
"human/neko cards": can fight against opponent "human/neko cards", "predator cards"
"Predator cards": can fight against opponent "human/neko cards", "predator cards"

How to fight:
"human/neko cards": when fighting against a "human/neko card" only “power” is necessary to win the battle. / when fighting a "Predator card" “speed” will be needed to avoid be caught and “power” to win the battle (if caught the battle turn end and if the human/neko power is lower than the predator the predator can or not eat the human/neko who attacked).
"Predator cards": when fighting against a "predator card" only “power” is necessary to win the battle. / When fighting a "human/neko card" “speed” will be needed to catch the "human/neko card" and “power” to eat the "human/neko card" (if don't catch the” human/neko card” the turn end).

Traits:
Voracious: if successful catch and eat a "human/neko card" can eat another without fight (only catch).
Hell: don’t is affected by the effects of other card with the “hell” trait
Heaven: don’t is affected by the effects of other card with the “heaven” trait
Swimmer: if the zone is a water zone the predator receive +1 speed and power
Cannibalism: if successful win against a smaller predator (more weak) can eat the loser; receive +2 speed and power during the next 2 turns.

After battle:
Predator win against a "human/neko card": they "eat" the opponent and will receive +1 speed and power during the next 2 turns.
Human/neko win against a predator: they "kill" the opponent and will receive +1 speed and power during the next 2 turns.
Predator win against predator: the loser receive K.O
Human/neko win against human/neko: the loser receive K.O

Graveyard types:
"Digested graveyard": when a predator "eat" a "human/neko card" they are "digested" and can't be put in game again; only will can be played again using the "event card" "reborn".
"K.O graveyard": when a "human/neko card" wins against "human/neko card" or a predator win against a predator they receive K.O and can't be put in game during the next 3 turns.
“Killed graveyard”: when a "human/neko card" win against a predator they are "killed" and can't be put in game again; only will can be played again using the "event card" "reborn".

Card Types and Card Rules:

Zone cards:
When a "zone card" is played the zone effects are activated until another "zone card" is played.
Event cards:
"Event cards" are especial game effects; they can be played at any time during the game, this includes the opponent turn.
Character cards:
“Character cards” are the character cards of game they are divided in ->Predators->humans and nekos->HERO (only 1 will be in game to each player) they are called “ally” when they are on your side.
HERO card:
“HERO card” is the game “Master Piece”.
How to eat or beat the HERO of the opponent? :
Win against all the opponent character cards in game and eat or beat (attack and win) the HERO 3 times.
Character Danger Factor:
It’s the number on the left-top of the card, it indicate how to summon the character cards (1-4= can be summoned freely /
5-6= need remove 1 “character card” from the game to summon / 7= need remove 2 “character cards” from the game to summon / 8= need the "event card" Guardian" to summon.

Turns and Phases:
Turns:
Each player have a turn during the game, the turn is divided in phases.

Phases:
The phases are parts of the turn; they are divided in 4 kinds of phases.

Kinds of Phases (in order of play):
Draw Phase: is when the player picks a new card from the “main deck” to the hand every start of turn.
Summon Phase: is when the player can summon the “character cards” only one per turn.
Battle Phase: is when the player can attack the opponent “character cards” with the own cards, all the “character cards” in game can attack 1 time.
End Phase: is when the player turns end and the opponent turn start.

Deck and Hand:
Main Deck: is the principal deck of the player where all the player cards will be deposited.
Hand Cards: the player in the beginning of the game draw 6 cards to the his/her hand; the maximum number of cards in hand at the end of each turn is 6 if have more need discard them until have 6

Especial Rules:
In the first turn of the game the player can’t attack.
(I’m accepting suggestions to new rules so if you have some good idea please post and I’ll see if the rule can be used in the game ^_^)
Back to top Go down
MetaSkipper
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
MetaSkipper

PostSubject: Re: Felarya... The Card Game   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:34 pm

We're workin' on that analysis....
Please stand by....
Back to top Go down
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:40 am

Hi it has been a long time since my last post about the game. but my PC got a virus an bla, bla, bla....and well i'm here again to post the new about the project Laughing
now i have completed 188 different cards to the game cheers and have made some decks too, but i really want more opinions and suggestions about the project so please anyone interested in the game please post OK ? lol!
well this is all for now, but if anyone have good pictures of "humans, nekos and harpies" please post them here because i don't have these ones to do the cards image sweatdrop

Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya... The Card Game   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 am

Just keep in mind it'd be for the best to have the permission of the original artist before using it in a card :B
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:01 pm

I forgot to say, but who want to see the already completed cards go in this link: http://mephistovii.deviantart.com/
that all thanks lol!
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Felarya... The Card Game   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:27 am

that's looking really nice ^^
I have a few question though :

Does the "main deck" is the deck made by each players before the game ( ala magic the gathering ) or is it a common deck with all the card shuffled ?

How does battle exactly work ? if I attack my opponent with a character, do I target a certain card of their and the fight starts immediately, or do I announce I attack and then the opponent can choose wether they wants to block it and with which card ?
I think the combat is critical to not fall into a " I start to win because I had a better draw in the beginning, and the more I win, the more I will win" type of situation ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:54 am

Thanks you like it lol!
well the "main deck" is the principal deck of each player, so yes, they are made by each players before the game starts Smile
and for the battle, to give a example of a common of a predator VS a human/neko battle without "events cards" the player of the turn (Me) chose one "Character card" (Crisis) who will attack and choose a opponent (Someone) "Character card" to be the target (Ramtov):

first (Crisis) will need catch (Ramtov) that part is simple if (Crisis) speed is bigger than (Rantov) she catch him if is smaller he "avoid" be caught and (Crisis) attack end (No dinner tonight Crisis No )
second (Crisis) will try "eat" (Rantov) to do that her power need to be bigger than (Rantov) if is smaller he "avoid" being eaten (luck man Laughing )
During the "Battle Phase" all the player "Character cards" (in game) can attack 1 time a opponent "Character card"
The "speed" is the "yellow" number on the bottom of the card and the "power" is thee "blue" number on the bottom of the card
Oh i almost forgot sweatdrop during the "battle Phase" each "Character card" can attack a different opponent "Character card" or if the player want they can attack the same opponent "Character card" in a row
And yes like you say "I think the combat is critical to not fall into a " I start to win because I had a better draw in the beginning, and the more I win, the more I will win" type of situation" because of that i created the "event cards" who can be played any time during the game (this include the opponent turn) to balance the game lol!
I HOPE I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR DOUBTS Karbo IF YOU HAVE OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE POST THEM HERE OR ON MY PAGE FROM THE DEVIANTART HERE: http://mephistovii.deviantart.com/
AND THANKS AGAIN FOR LIKE THE GAME lol!
Oh and if you can do some "harpies" pictures like "Belletia" i thank you so much because i only made 1 "harpy" type card and i already have made 188 different cards, but i don't have any "harpy" picture to use sweatdrop so if you can really thanks angel
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya... The Card Game   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:27 pm

I think there's too many giant pedator cards. Giant humanoid/tauric predators shouldn't be a basic card. I think they should be a big deal for someone to play, just like how it's a big deal for adventurers to encounter a giant predator in Felarya.

Basic predator cards should consist fauna and carnivorous flora, I'd say there are enough to make a great deal of cards. There could even be themes. Cards based off things from evernight forest should work together, letting players construct an eve-night forest deck. Otherwise many games are going to be very similar, and nobody wants to be playing the same scenario over and over again.

That aside, from what I've seen of your cards, a lot don't really make much sense.
It appears you're basing the game mechanics of the picture, rather than making the picture fit the game mechanics.
This is not a good idea at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Felarya... The Card Game   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 3:46 pm

I noticed looking at the cards that all of them are marked "Artist Karbo" and I know that not all of the art used is Karbo's. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED. CREDIT THE PROPER PEOPLE.
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

PostSubject: Re: Felarya... The Card Game   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Yeah, I told you to ask the artists for permission, and judging by the fact that many of these are credtied to the wrong artist, on top of one account of a good friend of mine whose image you used, I have to conclude that step was skipped.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:56 pm

About all the cards have "artist Karbo" in the artist name it was a error in the program and i think i have already fixed everything about that in the new cards and about the the fault of human/neko cards how i already said i'm in fault of images to the cards this include images of plants and other common predators of felarya so if you want help in the game please post them here
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Felarya... The Card Game   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Before you make cards you need to get the game mechanics down better. Since this seems to revolve around decks, I think you need to think about how to make it work.
You're getting ahead of yourself making these cards.

The game play is more important, not churning out cards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 9:21 pm

I now this, but i already made a test of the the game play and look like it work without problems lol! but i'm still doing the game so the things can change, but right now the game is working fine. Smile
Back to top Go down
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:28 am

Well i'm a little late, but i finally finished fix the cards, game mechanics and other things and i have a question too: could anyone want a board to the game? if yes i had made one some time ago, but i tough it was a little too much' cause i was working on the cards, mechanics, rules and etc.. but now i'm only working in my OC story so i have more time.
The question is the same: anyone want me to post the board i had made?
Yes Laughing ?
No Mad ?
it's your choice, see ya

Today is 25/10/2011, i'll see the answers until 03/11/2011
more 'yes' i post, more 'no' i don't post
Cool

and about the card i'll create new ones every time i can and have new pics to use angel

Back to top Go down
mephisto
Helpless prey
mephisto

PostSubject: FELARYA THE CARD GAME   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 7:42 pm

HI! passing to say that to see the cards come here: http://mephistovii.deviantart.com/
hope you all like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Felarya... The Card Game   Felarya... The Card Game - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Felarya... The Card Game
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3