Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here.. Empty
PostSubject: I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here..   I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:46 am

I just wanted to ask a few things and if someone already did I'm sorry.. I didn't see.. x.x

This place is so big and with so much. I'm not sure what to do besides read and look at the art.

I am trying to develop my character bryo a bit and find out more about the world. I wanna see how much he fits in and such, I'm not quite sure if he does or doesn't but if he didn't it would be because hes male mainly I think...

So, any suggestions of what stories to read first? there are so many I know I'll never be able to read all of them..>< I want to at least get a good start.

I don't want to try to draw or write anything and get a million and one things wrong.. and if I don't read anything information wise besides Wiki I think all I'll be able to do is just read discussions and wish I knew how to contribute or what to say.. >< and I dislike the feeling of being inactive... Sorry x.x

I probably sound silly x_x

I bet someone asked those things before and I missed it... ><
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/lostdemise/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here..   I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:52 pm

Ah, don't be so hard on yourself. I'm the same way sometimes when it comes to asking stuff, but it's really no big deal.

If there's anything I've learned in my somewhat-limited experience with Felarya, it's the not many things can be "out of place". About the gender, if he's prey, than it's absolutely no problem. If he's a pred, then, yeah, he might be a bit different than most because almosty all know preds are female, but it's no crime. Also, if he came from another world, than he's supposed to seem out of place. If he's not, then you still have a lot of room for creativity, because Felarya is so diverse.

All in all, my point is this: don't worry about it. Do your thing, and advice will come your way.
Back to top Go down
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here..   I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here.. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 2:36 pm

aaah thank you^^

lol yes hes a predator. Bryo is a poison rose boy thing.. XD he would be classified as flora. So far though it seems like hes a lot like a type of dryad of some sort only a guy and with odd blade things in his arms.. ^^; Actually hes created off an old painting I've been working on a very very long time, I could never find a place to put a teenage young carnivorous plant that use to be human. I even made an emoticon of him eating an arm o_O

I think the only thing that worried me that he wasn't going to fit in was his gender.. though I will say so far in the rp area its been very amusing playing him with someone. Playing him as him is a lot more fun then trying to make him fit somewhere.. XD and the persons very fun too~

Maybe I will get out of my shell more and just get a little more brave in talking in different threads. Thank you^^
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here..   I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:58 pm

Hey, we had a discussion on the forums a while back about the lack of male preds. Some people saw it as a problem. Not that I'm into male preds, you know, sexually, but I must admit that a species is usually composed of both genders...
Back to top Go down
nightgolem
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
nightgolem

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here..   I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here.. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:01 pm

well then I guess as far as I can tell he fits right it! Thank you for helping me with all the tension I was beginning to feel, feel so much better now! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here..   I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wasn't sure where to put this so I'm putting it here..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Off topic discussion-
Jump to: