Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels

Go down 
+2
gwadahunter2222
Tankmasterxyz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tankmasterxyz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Tankmasterxyz

Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Empty
PostSubject: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 9:59 pm

I noticed alot of debate going on about angels latly so I decided to throw my idea out into the open.

Apocalypse angels for the most part stay in heaven where they play the role of elite soldiers or Royal gaurds for the rulers of heaven. One defining thing about them is that instead of having two wings like most angels they have six, because of this they have been labled a subspesies of angel. For the most part a Apocalypse angels personality is often considered cold as they very rarly show any emotion at all. They are almost always seen wearing armor and carying a weapon. Apocalypse angles seem to always want to keep the peace in heaven and will deliver swift punishment on anyone they feel will threaten that peace. They are often responsible for casting out fallen angels from heaven, (when ever I try to visualise a fallen angel I often see them with broken wings or in some cases even having their wings cut off.) The most common punishments that they give to people that they feel threaten heaven are killing them, casting them out of heaven, or in some rare cases turning them into mortal creatures. It is unknown exactly how they do this but one eye witness account described it as qoute " me and my wife were stuned at what we were seeing as the larger six winged angel picked up the smaller two winged angel by the throat and held her up in the air. As the smaller angel began to struggle she started to glow brightly unitl her entire body was nothing but light, When it started to become to bright to look at it started to shrink until it was a small glowing orbe in the larger angels hand, It was at this point that the larger angel turned to me and my wife and aproched us. We tried to run but our feet wouldn't move, it was at this point that the angel bent down infront of my wife and gently placed the glowing orbe on her stomach as it disapeared inside of her. With that the Angel turned and left, nine months later my wife gave birth to a baby girl looking exactly like the angel that had lost." Apocalypse angels rarly ever leave heaven and even when they do it is for a short periode of time, But one thing that is certain about them is that when they are seen outside of heaven there is normally something big about to go down.

I think that they could probably use some more work but I just couldn't think of much else to add to them.

Last edited by Tankmasterxyz on Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tankmasterxyz.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:28 pm

I will say one think they are very classical, the description it's the same as the seraphim the highest rank of angel.

All their ability are common to angel except they are high ranked.

It looks more a class than a type or a specie of angel.

You should see more the angel as a race like naga, dridders or fairies than a sacred creature. Maybe it would help you to flesh them better.

They may look powerfull but at the condition hell and heaven play the same role as it's said in many religions but it's not the case at Felarya Sad

The humans are not the creature of god and there are not a heaven of god or a hell of satan.

I hope I won't be harsh with you but this kind of explanation we always known where it ends Wink
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Tankmasterxyz
Tankmasterxyz

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:54 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
I will say one think they are very classical, the description it's the same as the seraphim the highest rank of angel.

All their ability are common to angel except they are high ranked.

It looks more a class than a type or a specie of angel.

You should see more the angel as a race like naga, dridders or fairies than a sacred creature. Maybe it would help you to flesh them better.

They may look powerfull but at the condition hell and heaven play the same role as it's said in many religions but it's not the case at Felarya Sad

The humans are not the creature of god and there are not a heaven of god or a hell of satan.

I hope I won't be harsh with you but this kind of explanation we always known where it ends Wink

It's surpirsingly hard for some reason to make a race of angels?

Most discriptions that I've seen about angels discribe them as haveing two wings so I thought that giving them six would push them away from the whole class thing I guess that didn't work. I probably should have spent more time thinking them out I guess maybe haveing thier hair as feathers or something or their wings being red instead of white. As for abillities i really couldn't think of anything except for them turning other supernatural beings in to mortals.

I've already seen where they discribe heaven and hell as being seperated into different kingdoms or locations and are ruled by a really powerful angel or demon so I wasn't trying to say that they were just one big kingdom even though thats how it probably sounded.

I don't find it harsh at all, If I'm doing something wrong I don't mind being pointed in the right direction so i don't do it again. Smile
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:02 am

Ok no problem Wink

You should read this thread it will maybe help you: https://felarya.forumotion.com/angels-and-succubi-f11/hell-and-heaven-t659.htm

I think you should think about an ability which define the angels, like it was done for fire succubi, ice succubi and silver succubi each specie has a unique ability which make them different from the other.

You should think of an ability or a specificity for your angel first and after everything will be ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:57 am

The problem Gwada is that some people don't read threads that would define limits or explanations to creature of Felarya.

For example, there are still people who didn't read the thread I made way back concerning the misconception of fairies' size-shifting abilities.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:51 am

Well, personally I really like this idea... alot! The whole "process of mortalizing" an angel is rather scary, but highly unique. Makes these Apoc. Angels quite a threat to others.

It's all excellent. Please keep up the ideas.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:18 am

Pendragon wrote:
Well, personally I really like this idea... alot! The whole "process of mortalizing" an angel is rather scary, but highly unique. Makes these Apoc. Angels quite a threat to others.

It's all excellent. Please keep up the ideas.
If it turns in something like Evangelion, with humans fighting angels I'm not very fond of that.

I agree with you an angel can be dangerous for humans because they don't see things as humans do. So depending on the situation an angel can become a dangerous predators like many creature Felarya Razz
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:23 am

It's an interesting base concept, that could use a bit more development. I agree with gwadahunter on some points, but I also feel that a name change might be in order. There's not really anything wrong with "Apocalypse Angel" as a name, but it really doesn't seem to have anything to do with the actual concept. They don't seem to have any involvement with the apocalyptic "Final War", so calling them Apocalypse Angels seems to be a bit random.

What makes that a better name for them than something like, "Judgement Angel", or "Heavenly Enforcer", or "Judicator"? To be honest, this idea could work better as an Angelic Order than a subspecies of angel; the multiple wings could just be their "badge of office", so to speak. That way, not all six-winged angels would automatically be assumed to be part of one particular subspecies of angel.

But that's just my take on things. Very Happy

Tankmasterxyz wrote:
Most discriptions that I've seen about angels discribe them as haveing two wings so I thought that giving them six would push them away from the whole class thing I guess that didn't work. I probably should have spent more time thinking them out I guess maybe haveing thier hair as feathers or something or their wings being red instead of white.

Also, just for reference: in Judeo-Christian, Islamic, Bahá'í, Hindu, and other cultural mythologies, types of angels with multiple pairs of wings (or even odd numbers of wings) are fairly common. Contrary to the sterotypical Hallmark angel appearance, they take numerous forms and often have somewhat bizzare appearances; differently-colored wings is only the beginning.

The traditional appearance of angels of the Order of Thrones (sometimes called Erelim, in Judaistic literature) is that of giant wheels covered in eyes. Shocked Like I said, bizarre appearances. Laughing

Last edited by TheQuantumMechanic on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://the-quantum-mechanic.deviantart.com/
Tankmasterxyz
Tankmasterxyz

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:29 am

Well when I origonaly thought of these guys I didn't plan on them interacting with humans much sence I figuered they would view them as inferior and would just keep thier distace.

I do think that they need some more work so I am probably going to redesign them from the ground up. even though I probably will keep the idea of them turning other supernatural beings into mortals.

I'll probably have something later today.
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:37 am

Tankmasterxyz wrote:
Well when I origonaly thought of these guys I didn't plan on them interacting with humans much sence I figuered they would view them as inferior and would just keep thier distace.

That's fine; they could very well work as a type of police force within Heaven, answering to the Archangels and enforcing their edicts. In that role, they wouldn't have much reason to interact with mortals, unless one seriously went out of their way to piss off the Celestial Host. Like, epic, world domination stuff ("Hey, I'm the most powerful infernalist in the known universe, and just to prove it, I'm going to go knock down the Gates of Heaven. Watch, this is going to be cool!"). No

Tankmasterxyz wrote:
I do think that they need some more work so I am probably going to redesign them from the ground up. even though I probably will keep the idea of them turning other supernatural beings into mortals.

No problem, I hope some of the suggestions you've received were helpful. Smile The "turning other supernatural beings into mortals" thing could very well work, and add an aspect of menace to these guys despite their angelic nature. When they walk into a room, everybody stops and starts looking around nervously;thinking about even the smallest transgressions they've made and wondering if they're about to be punished, or if these guys came for someone else. Laughing

Many people shuffle off the mortal coil, these guys boot people onto it.

Tankmasterxyz wrote:
I'll probably have something later today.

Can't wait to see it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tankmasterxyz
Tankmasterxyz

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:57 pm

Well after thinking it threw for awhile I think I have come up with a winner. I've taken in alot of suggestions and I've looked at the heaven and hell thread some more and found a few more things of to add to them. I've decided to change their name to Judgement angels like QM suggested, But I have come up with another type of angel as well when a Judgement angel goes through inversion and becomes a fallen angel these will be called apocalypse angels. Anyway here is my new Idea.

Judgement Angels roughly stand at 90 feet in hieght. Instead of two wings they have six, Their feathers tend to be four diffeerent colors (individually not at the same time.) which are white, black, grey, and red. Their skin color is normally either light or tan depending on the color of their feathers, White or red= light color skin, black or grey= tan colored skin. They also seem to have feathers on random places on their body such as on their forehead or in some cases on top of their hands. Their eyes seem to be another thing that sets them apart from other angels sence their eye's sort of just glow makeing it very hard to tell who they are looking at. Probably the last thing that set's them apart from other angels are thier halo's, Unlike the normal halo that you think an angel would have (even though most of them don't) a Judgement angels halo looks more like tiny rune stones that gently rotate around the angels head in a circle.
Judgement angels seem to thrive on doing the right thing and punishing people that they consider evil. They often work for variouse archangels in heaven as sort of enforcer police taking care of variouse problems. In general they are very kind even though they have little toleranse for misdeeds, but if you don't fall into this catagory they can easily become your best friend. One wierd thing about them that other angels don't seem to understand is that they seem to be more understanding to asended succubi and demons often helping them out of trouble. Judgement angels seem to give out variouse punishments depending on the crime or what ever happened, probably the three most seriouse punishments they give are killing the offender, casting them out of heaven, or turning them into mortal races (I've already discribed how they do this in my first post).
Almost all Judgement angels seem to use a type of magic they call shooting star magic which can greatly increase thier speed and alow them to unleash powerful long range and short range attacks by shooting beams of light our of thier hands. When a Judgment angel becomes inverted other Judgement angels will do everthing they can to stop one giving them the most sever of punishments often either trying to killing them or turning them into mortals, overall they will never allow them to become fallen angels, even though there is always those that just mange to escape into hell, where the other Judgement angels will not follow.

An inverted Judgement angel is a teriffying thing to behold, they are refered to as Apocalypse angels

Where Judgement angels seemed to thrive on justece and order Apocalypse angels thrive on chaos and disorder. physically there isn't much difference except for their halos, where a Judgement angels halo was floating rune stones an apocalypse angles is a burning crown.
Apocalypse angels seem to use a different magic as well insted of useing shooting star magic and Apocalypse angel will use Meteor magic. Although they are similar shooting star seems to be faster as meteor seems to be more devastating attack wise.
In general Apocalypse angels seem to be insane often seen talking to themselves or laughing menesingly for no reason. For some reason apocalypse angels don't use thier ability to turn supernatural beings into mortals like their positve counterparts do they prefer to simply beat the crap out of their enemys, although if they find a rival that just seems to get in the way too many times they will resort to turning them into mortals. It is not wiese to make friends with one of these angels because of their unstable mind set they could be your friend on moment then the next they are at your throat.

Well this is my new design, what do you think?
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:17 pm

It's better but I thing the punishment are classical maybe you should create a vore-like punishment Razz
Back to top Go down
TheQuantumMechanic
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
TheQuantumMechanic

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:18 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
It's better but I thing the punishment are classical maybe you should create a vore-like punishment Razz

Being turned into a mortal and cast into Felarya?

I think that is a vore-like punishment. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tankmasterxyz
Tankmasterxyz

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:21 pm

Yea I guess that could be one of the punishments that they give. Smile

I did say that they give out variouse punishments.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:27 pm

TheQuantumMechanic wrote:

They turned into a mortal and cast into Felarya like Crisis did for Anna can be interesting punishment too Laughing

Tankmasterxyz wrote:
Yea I guess that could be one of the punishments that they give. Smile

I did say that they give out variouse punishments.

They give out various punishments by the vore, everyone will fear their judgement Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tankmasterxyz
Tankmasterxyz

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:20 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:
TheQuantumMechanic wrote:

They turned into a mortal and cast into Felarya like Crisis did for Anna can be interesting punishment too Laughing:

You know I actually kind of like that Idea, whoever they eat could be rencarnated into a mortal race. although it wouldn't be the same as what happened to Anna were she woke up and was another race these would have to be reborn.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 7:32 pm

Tankmasterxyz wrote:

You know I actually kind of like that Idea, whoever they eat could be rencarnated into a mortal race. although it wouldn't be the same as what happened to Anna were she woke up and was another race these would have to be reborn.
It will make them more felerya-ish Razz

An angel who punish by the vore Laughing
Back to top Go down
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:35 pm

Awesome Idea!
Like the whole turn them into mortals idea.
Have mortals made friends with the Judgement angels or they just look down on the on them?
Back to top Go down
http://ericnthered123.deviantart.com
Tankmasterxyz
Tankmasterxyz

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:50 pm

ericnthered123 wrote:
Awesome Idea!
Like the whole turn them into mortals idea.
Have mortals made friends with the Judgement angels or they just look down on the on them?

As long as they consider you as a good person they could easily become your friend, as long as you don't do anything bad around them.
Back to top Go down
ericnthered123
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
ericnthered123

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:32 pm

[quote="Tankmasterxyz"]
ericnthered123 wrote:

As long as they consider you as a good person they could easily become your friend, as long as you don't do anything bad around them.

So do they judge whos good and bad, by a unverisal standard or by their own personal judgement?
Back to top Go down
http://ericnthered123.deviantart.com
Tankmasterxyz
Tankmasterxyz

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:49 pm

interesting point I would say it would depend on the individual, I am in the process of making a Judment angel character and she dosen't see things like people getting eaten as evil but simply as one creature trying to survive, on the other hand when she see's a predator torchering thier prey like how dridders eat larger prey she see's that kind of thing as evil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels   Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judgement Angels and Apocalypse Angels
Page 1 of 1