Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?

Go down 
+5
Raveolution
Sephimink|Kyle
GREGOLE
Claire
beefy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Empty
PostSubject: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? We could sure use his/her input on Felarya and all it's related topics. What do you you guys think? Or is Eka already here, disguised under a different username? Last time I checked, he/she only posted once in this forum to tell Karbo he needed his own avatar.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:09 pm

beefy wrote:
Perhaps this is a stupid question, but how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? We could sure use his/her input on Felarya and all it's related topics. What do you you guys think? Or is Eka already here, disguised under a different username? Last time I checked, he/she only posted once in this forum to tell Karbo he needed his own avatar.

whos that O___O
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:12 pm

Well, A. Eka isn't into vore(I hear it's more into UB).

B. It simply isn't interested in joining.

I'm not sure if Eka's a guy or a gal, so I'm using a neutral pronoun.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:05 am

Claire wrote:
beefy wrote:

whos that O___O

Ah, yes. Eka is in charge of a vore site called Aryion.com, otherwise known as Eka's Portal. It is where I first saw Karbo's incredible art and learned about Felarya. Others may have seen Karbo's art at deviantART.com which I suppose is where you first saw it, huh? I just thought that Eka of all people would be a member of a forum like this one, since he hosts his own vore site and monitors vore chatrooms and such. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sephimink|Kyle
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:48 am

#1: I'm pretty sure Eka is a woman, considering her custom member title is "Bunny Gal."
#2: Eka's Portal features forums dedicated to soft and hard vore, as well as UB, AV, CV, and miscellaneous subjects relative to vore.
#3: Considering Eka has given Karbo his own forum on her website, it's clear that she's aware of Felarya's community and never-ending construction. I think the reason she neglects to be active is a simple and understandable one, ranging anywhere from not knowing enough or not having enough interest.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 1:19 am

Ok then, thanks for telling me why she isn't active. Smile
Back to top Go down
Raveolution
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Raveolution

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:08 pm

GREGOLE wrote:
Well, A. Eka isn't into vore(I hear it's more into UB).
Srsly? I thought Eka was into all of the above.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 1:12 am

Well, personally, among other possible reasons, I think Eka might be very busy running his/her own forum. Much like how Karbo is keeping the framework on this forum.

That's just my opinion, though.
Back to top Go down
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 7:25 am

We'll I'm certainly not shedding a tear in her absense, not to be callouse or anything.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:55 am

Oh, I know, but she hasn't logged on in over a year and a half. That's why I was wondering why she doesn't post.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:56 pm

lami wrote:
We'll I'm certainly not shedding a tear in her absense, not to be callouse or anything.
*Cough* Not to split hairs here, but that wasn't callous, just rude.

Eka has said before that she's into UB and really isn't into anything else, though she's also not repulsed by any of it. I really respect her for her openmindedness to those who don't share her interests.
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:13 pm

You mean half a year?
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:49 pm

Oh, geez, The Rev, you're like my little brother. "Actually, it was half a year ago, not a year and a half." geek Hmm...if you want to be all exact it was nearly nine months ago, not a year and a half and not half a year. LOL, this is so funny arguing about this. I must be really bored. You must be really bored. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Oh man you have no idea xD I should go play SC4
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:11 pm

Yeah, go do that. I'm going to play Jedi Outcast 2 online. Greatest Star Wars Game EVER!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?   Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, how come Eka isn't a member of this forum?
Page 1 of 1