Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mezzus food for thought

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TothinKornoT
Helpless prey

Mezzus food for thought Empty
PostSubject: Mezzus food for thought   Mezzus food for thought Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:37 pm

I read about this archmage named Mezzus and how he has a fairy for a wife....and well I have two questions about him:

1. what does he experiment with and what does he want to gain from his experimenting?(all the wiki ariticle said was that he was involved in an experiment with shrunken humans, but that left me curious)

and

2. Can Mezzus and his fairy wife produce children? And if possible how will these children be taken upon by the fairy community?

(about question number one...thats been bugging me, theories are running through my head from studying some form of higher magic to feeding Crisis when she was younger)

oh yeah...a not so thoughtful question: what is the name of Mezzus's wife...any interesting stories about her?
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Mezzus food for thought   Mezzus food for thought Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:11 am

He's likely a logical mage trying to figure out just what the heck happens to the extra mass when a human's shrunk for the first one. I mean, if I were a mage that's one of the main things I would want to know. Doesn't help if the mass goes to the center of the planet and it eventually makes the place so dense it collapses in on itself. "Faeries will be the end of Felarya," I say, but not intentionally!

About the producing offspring only Karbo the creator knows. It might be an impossibility, it might be possible but bearing sterile offspring, it might be possible with fertile offspring, only Karbo can give a final answer on it.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Mezzus food for thought   Mezzus food for thought Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:09 pm

1 : this is a secret, same for the name of his fairy wife ^^

2 : Well yes. Hybrids fairies are actually not so rare in Felarya. Generally they are considered as fairies by others fairies and thus not eaten but still looked suspiciously upon.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: Mezzus food for thought   Mezzus food for thought Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:46 pm

Karbo wrote:
1 : this is a secret, same for the name of his fairy wife ^^

2 : Well yes. Hybrids fairies are actually not so rare in Felarya. Generally they are considered as fairies by others fairies and thus not eaten but still looked suspiciously upon.

1: Hmmm makes me think maybe his wife is a fairy we already all know....

2: Really? well I'm curious do they have stunted magic or maybe they can't go past human size? least some of them? that makes me think, that if thats true and if Lily can't grow past human sized it would be ironic if one of her parents was a human, and yet she has a haterd for them.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Mezzus food for thought   Mezzus food for thought Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Mhh as I see it , they would have no natural fairy magic but maybe an affinity to learn it Smile
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mezzus food for thought   Mezzus food for thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mezzus food for thought
Page 1 of 1