Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trixy the naga

Go down 
+2
vegeta002
neko-pet
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:56 pm

ok, here goes, my first Felarya charecter attempt. Hope you all enjoy it.

Name: Trixy

Race: Naga

Appearance: Trixy has short orange hair that she always has a big sunflower in on the right, and orange eyes to match along with orange scales on her tail and a yellow underbelly. She stands at around 60 feet tall, and has a bit of a meek childish look.

Personality: Trixy is very kind and pretty innocent. She's afraid of people hating her, though her endless waves of constent questions usually drive those around her nuts. She also likes to eat humans and cat girls, but rarely go after them because she loves fruits and vegitables even more.

Element: Nature

Habits: Trixy has a really bad habbit of asking question, some times she even repeats the same question over again and even asks questions she knows the answer to. Sometimes, on the rare events that she eats humans or cat girls, her prey will have either gotten away because she's too absorbed in asking them questions about everything, or they'll be begging her to just stop asking questions and eat them already. (The second one rarely happens, but it's pretty sad when it does.) Another bad habbit of hers is her endless appoligies to other nagas if she even has the slightest clue that she is annoying them, though it's pretty hard for her to get a clue when asking questions. Also, she has a habbit of becoming distraced by something she likes, like fruits or vegies or something fun looking and forgets what she's doing.

Likes: Trixy loves her vegies and fruits. She'll eat other things like humans and cat girls and other prey, (if she hasn't questioned them to insanity by the time she gulps them down) but fruits and vegies are her favorit things to eat. She also loves making friends and talking to others, but most people that know her usually tend to avoid her.

Dislikes: Trixy hates, above anything else, being alone. She gets lonely too easily and can't stand it.

Strengths: Trixy's strength would most likely be her kindness, and her speed. Though she's not the fastest naga, she is pretty quick. All the better to avoid sudden danger, or catch prey if she's not distracted by the fruits on the trees.

Weaknesses: Trixy's weaknesses would definately be her question asking habbit and her habbit of becoming easily distracted by things she likes. Usually her friends will use a fruit as bait to stop her questions momentarily, giving them a chance to run or plug their ears with something and her prey take advantage of it by sneaking off whenever she gets distracted. She also has a fear of water or anything that comes out of the water due to an incident in her past.

Past Story: Trixy has grown up alone, doing everything she could to survive Felarya. How she managed to survive to this day, no one, not even she knows, but all her life she's been afraid of being alone with no company, wich sort of makes her clingy to even prey. She'll refuse to eat a prey if there's no one else there to keep her company.

Thanks to everyone who helped me come up with this charecter by giving me feedback and sharing their thoughts with me. She turned out really nice in my opinion and I was able to make her sooner than I thought I'd be able to.

Last edited by neko-pet on Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:05 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:25 am

Interesting. Don't often hear about people begging to be eaten just to escape questions, she really must be bad. 80ft is nothing, my character is 100ft from head to ground (just over 300 for full length).
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Rade
Naga food
Rade

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:12 am

Don’t change anything about Trixy, Its very original and should be illustrated about the prey asking to be eaten. ASAP ^^D Working in drawing Wink
Back to top Go down
http://rade.sheezyart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:38 am

Thanks guys, your guys' support has helped me alot to make Trixy. I'm not good a drawing at all myself, but feel free to put her in your comics, as long as I get to see it. Wink

And thanks Rade, I'm looking forward to seeing it. cheers
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:41 am

Rade wrote:
Working in drawing Wink

Is it going to be on DeviantArt?
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:00 am

vegeta002 wrote:
Rade wrote:
Working in drawing Wink

Is it going to be on DeviantArt?
Shocked that'd be really cool! My first creation being put on deviant art!

I gotta think of some more charecters at some point in time too so that I can start making stories on deviant art. Only trick is sticking with finnishing my stories lol.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:36 am

Rade wrote:
Don’t change anything about Trixy, Its very original and should be illustrated about the prey asking to be eaten. ASAP ^^D Working in drawing Wink

Seconded. Please keep this character the way she is.I like Trixy.
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 11:43 am

Yay! My naga is loved! *hugs Trixy* Ok then, I'll leave her exactly as she is. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rade
Naga food
Rade

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 pm

Trixy the naga Questions2

I just learn something, naga drawing is not that easy. I plan on doing a revision by the way so here something to enjoy when I do it
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:36 pm

wow, that looks really great! Her prey looks pretty dizzy lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rade
Naga food
Rade

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:44 pm

neko-pet wrote:
wow, that looks really great! Her prey looks pretty dizzy lol Laughing

Trying to go for the embarrassed look, the prey has no clothing.
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:47 pm

wow this is a very interesting naga and she looks very cute *is stared down by my characters*
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:53 pm

hmm, yeah I just realized that lol...gotta be a site for Trixy. lol
I also just realized that she doesn't seem to have any breasts...I'm not complaining either way, I love it, I get attracted to the eyes for some reason...but I dunno what the breast lovers are gonna say. Rolling Eyes

Evil laugh careful what you say in front of your characters there Goldclaw...even if she is really cute, the last thing you want is jealous preds that you created yourself. rofl
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:56 pm

i just realized that too and ill take your advice since one of my character happens to *whisper* happens to be my naga daughter who is adopted. *Is still being looked down and is dragged away* Luna: come dad we still have to give you your birthday present. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rade
Naga food
Rade

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:01 pm

Exclamation Totally forgot about the boobs Exclamation

I have fail Felarya, how can this poor girl even go around with no bust size?
Perhaps she needs more meat in her diet cat <--eat the cat say no to humans--->Crying or Very sad No
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:02 pm

help anyone that can assist with this poor man being tortured by his own children....*stares as he's dragged off*
Back to top Go down
observer88
Marauder of the deep jungle
observer88

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:02 pm

Rade wrote:
[awesome pic]

I just learn something, naga drawing is not that easy. I plan on doing a revision by the way so here something to enjoy when I do it
This is relevant to my interests. (Seriously, I find too little naga constriction art on the net)

On naga drawing, try to picture those coils spiraling upwards like a corkscrew, right not they simply look like inner tubes stacked one upon another. That would be my advice.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:05 pm

Rade wrote:
Exclamation Totally forgot about the boobs Exclamation

I have fail Felarya, how can this poor girl even go around with no bust size?
Perhaps she needs more meat in her diet cat <--eat the cat say no to humans--->Crying or Very sad No
c'mon, her diet of 75% fruits and vegies and 25% meat is perfectly...NO TRIXY! NOT THOSE FRUITS! THEY'RE POISONOUS! *runs off to stop his new naga from killing herself on the first day* go eat that human you had earlier!
Back to top Go down
Rade
Naga food
Rade

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:39 pm

I don’t think of it as constriction, more like a hug with her tail. I figure that how a Naga would glomp a human.

Trixy <3 cheers
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:45 pm

just be not to eat me or Miiko *or else Luna and Mireille will a fraking fit and it would not be pretty*
Back to top Go down
observer88
observer88

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:57 pm

Rade wrote:
I don’t think of it as constriction, more like a hug with her tail. I figure that how a Naga would glomp a human.
Me neither. It was just a convenient term.
Back to top Go down
http://observer88.deviantart.com/
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:24 pm

sorry, my internet went down for a while...think an internet wire or something got cut off or pulled or something like that. *sicks Trixy on the one who cut off his internet*

I like that term: Naga hugs lol Laughing

don't worry, claw, Trixy would sooner question you to death than anything. lol...speaking of other nagas though, I wanna see her in interaction with other peoples' nagas and other charecters...wonder who would be best paired with her. lol!
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Not my Naga, he doesn't like Felarya Naga's.

Ha'dara: *muttering* Savages!
Back to top Go down
neko-pet
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
neko-pet

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:41 pm

awww, you're gonna hurt Trixy's feelings. She merely acts on instinct...which usually goes off to asking questions, getting distracted by pretty fruits and vegies and making friends...she only eats meat 25% of the time. *glances over at Trixy who is now gulping down a human* not proving my point...
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 3:43 pm

well trixy can talk to Mireille since she also likes to talk alot too. -_-' but i think trixy would get along fine with Luna, Netielya *p.s. she's a dridder but a lazy one who lives in Mireille's temple. still haven't made her bio yet but planning to* and professor Hendrick. i think they'lll get along fine except for Miiko who doesn't like answering too many questions but not me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trixy the naga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trixy the naga   Trixy the naga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trixy the naga
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next