Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...

Go down 
+5
Karbo
Rythmear
gwadahunter2222
dlausactor6373
Kiraimaru
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiraimaru
Tasty morsel

Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Empty
PostSubject: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:11 pm

Alright, I'm new here and I love Karbo's work...I've fallen in love with his well developed characters and his beautiful artwork, I truly think that he should have a television show starring his creations.

Anyway, I'm thinking about writing a story involving Crisis that I'm pretty sure hasn't been done before, I want to write an endosomatophilia story about a young soldier who is devoured by Crisis but survives and wanders inside her majestic body while she is unaware of it. The entire story will deal with the main character trying to figure out exactly where he is since he developed a case of amnesia from the trauma of being eaten alive by Crisis who he fell in love with at first sight. For example the very first chapter I have planned involves the main character trying not to get scorched alive by Crisis's corrosive stomach acid or have his skin melted off by gas bubbles in her stomach as she develops a gas of gas and belches frequently. I want to explore more about Crisis's anatomy in the story, and I want to write a good endosomatophilia story because I really do think Crisis would be a remarkable character to set a story inside, her body is incredible and would make a great plot device.

I'll of course need to do a little more research on the anatomical systems of the lovely naga before I start writing the story.
Back to top Go down
dlausactor6373
Great warrior
Great warrior
dlausactor6373

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:13 pm

Kiraimaru wrote:
Alright, I'm new here and I love Karbo's work...I've fallen in love with his well developed characters and his beautiful artwork, I truly think that he should have a television show starring his creations.

Anyway, I'm thinking about writing a story involving Crisis that I'm pretty sure hasn't been done before, I want to write an endosomatophilia story about a young soldier who is devoured by Crisis but survives and wanders inside her majestic body while she is unaware of it. The entire story will deal with the main character trying to figure out exactly where he is since he developed a case of amnesia from the trauma of being eaten alive by Crisis who he fell in love with at first sight. For example the very first chapter I have planned involves the main character trying not to get scorched alive by Crisis's corrosive stomach acid or have his skin melted off by gas bubbles in her stomach as she develops a gas of gas and belches frequently. I want to explore more about Crisis's anatomy in the story, and I want to write a good endosomatophilia story because I really do think Crisis would be a remarkable character to set a story inside, her body is incredible and would make a great plot device.

I'll of course need to do a little more research on the anatomical systems of the lovely naga before I start writing the story.

I think South Park did something like that with a gerbil getting shoved up a gay man's ass, if anyone remembers that episode. XD
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:15 pm

A question what is an endosomatophilia story Question
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Kiraimaru
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:19 pm

gwadahunter2222 wrote:

Endosomatophilia is basically a fetish involving the idea of being completely encapsulated or within another living being, a common theme of it is body exploration...which is what I am aiming for with my story.

Endosomatophilia is rarer than vore from what I've heard...and the fact that material is a LOT harder to find.
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 2:32 pm

Kiraimaru wrote:
gwadahunter2222 wrote:

Endosomatophilia is basically a fetish involving the idea of being completely encapsulated or within another living being, a common theme of it is body exploration...which is what I am aiming for with my story.

Endosomatophilia is rarer than vore from what I've heard...and the fact that material is a LOT harder to find.
Thanks for answer me Very Happy
If you want to write your story ask Karbo his permission and do it, I don't see a real problem about the fact you want to write a story.
Back to top Go down
Rythmear
Survivor
Survivor
Rythmear

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 4:23 pm

Fetish story eh? Go for it son - but ask Karbs first.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 6:10 pm

Kiraimaru wrote:

Thank you for your appreciation and welcome here ! Smile

I admit I am not too much into endosomatophilia myself but you can write this story if you want, no problem ^^
Only thing is you would need to find a way to explain how he could escape being digested...
Besides if Crisis willingly spare him, I don't see how it could ^^;
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
mangamastermind
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
mangamastermind

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:42 pm

I think the stories a great idea! Not just for the endosomatophilia lovers, but also for us to understand the anatomy of Nagas. So far all we know is they have is a mouth, throat and stoumic.
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:51 pm

Yeah, this would definetly be an interestin story idea dood (And I'm not sayin this 'cause I'm an endosomatophile). as Manga said above, this'll give us a chance to better famailirize ourselves with the innards of a Naga

And also welcome
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 12:52 am

Karbo wrote:
Kiraimaru wrote:

Thank you for your appreciation and welcome here ! Smile

I admit I am not too much into endosomatophilia myself but you can write this story if you want, no problem ^^
Only thing is you would need to find a way to explain how he could escape being digested...
Besides if Crisis willingly spare him, I don't see how it could ^^;

I think it's possible after all if we look Anna we can suggest Crisis'stomach is very particuliar Laughing
Back to top Go down
xlrp
valiant swordman
valiant swordman

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:52 am

dlausactor6373 wrote:
Kiraimaru wrote:

I think South Park did something like that with a gerbil getting shoved up a gay man's ass, if anyone remembers that episode. XD

That was an odd ball episoese. But it has been proven it could work .
Back to top Go down
http://xlrp.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:30 am

I guess every thing has a fetish now...

But yeah, this story does sound like a winner. It'd be like those sci-fi stories where the president has a bomb in him and the scientists shrink themselves to get it.

Only it would be Crisis instead. I could imagine myself reading that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...   Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Sure if This is the Right Section of the Forum but...
Page 1 of 1