Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...

Go down 
+5
Pendragon
L'Ryn
S-Guy
Malahite
beefy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NovusWolf
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
NovusWolf

Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 1:33 pm

beefy wrote:
Thanks. My fiance, she sorta left me for a few weeks because I wouldn't stop talking about this stuff. I let it consume me, and I forgot that all that really matters in this life that I've been given, is loving her, and everyone else around me. If I show real, unconditional love to others, I glorify God, and in doing so I show Him how grateful I am for all that He has blessed me with.

God brought us together for a reason, and He created us. She already knew about all this stuff, and she didn't want me to talk about it because it was depressing. And it was depressing. I should have listened to her, just once, and then I would have seen the error of my ways. I have told her how sorry I am, and, it's been about a month, but she is warming up to me again, and is considering getting back together and rescheduling the wedding.

We are dating again, getting to know each other again. She has so much forgiveness in her heart. I am misguided at times, and somehow she has forgiven me for it. I am so lucky to still have her in my life. I love her more than anything in this world. She has always returned my calls, and has always wiped the tears from my eyes, as I have done for her. And, now, more than ever, I know that she loves me. It's my birthday today and she is coming over with a cookie cake, and we are going to have a movie marathon...At least, that's how it starts Wink .

Thanks for listening Smile

Like i said, if you ever wanted to talk to me, there's a little tab for PM's.
Back to top Go down
http://deadplanet.forumotion.net
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:47 am

Y'know Beefy, my fiance left me for a similar reason. She was an atheist, but tolerated my views, as long as I didn't force them down her throat, which I never did. But she ended up getting into death metal and the like, and developed a hatred for my beliefs. When I refused to abandon them for her sake, she left me. Consumed with depression, I tried to take my own life, but I only had enough pills in the house to knock me unconscious for an hour (it doesn't help that I tend to be rather resilient against poison and infection). Over time, my faith strengthened because of it, and I gained a greater understanding of many things. It's all training for what I need to do. Like a boot camp.

It's good to hear you had better luck than I. Really, I'm still fighting depression, but I'm pretty sure I'm winning so far.
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

Location : In front of my lovely laptop. Where else would I want to be?

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:07 pm

Zion, I feel for you deeply, and I admire and respect your great faith. "A man is only as strong as his convictions," as the famous saying goes. I have a plaque that reads, "Great strength comes from faith in God." I wish you the greatest blessings in this world and the next for your steadfast belief in God. Whatever blessings he has in store for you, I pray that you recieve them promptly. You will be rewarded in heaven, I assure you. There will be no more pain, nor tears, once we get there. All of us who repent, turn away from sin, and believe.

I too have taken pills before in my past, but that was a different story, and one I am quite ashamed of. I...faked...my suicide in the past. Taking just enough pills to knock me unconscious, but not enough to kill me. It was over a girl. My sin was great...so great was my sin...before I was truly saved, dedicating my life to Jesus Christ, and to the Bible, the Word of God.

Just know this, it is not all peaches and cream, the history of my fiance and I. I have lived through experiences that are similar to the movie, "The Exorcist". My current fiance messed with a Ouija board back when she had her own apartment years ago (She is 20). This was before I met her. I remember, all too vividly, the experiences I had with her. More like, the experiences she went through, as a result of her curiousity with this board. Sometimes, while relaxing with me in my home, she would fall asleep on the couch, and lay her head in my lap. I observed that she had many spasms, restless sleep, and nightmares, that I was constantly trying to wake her up from. She went into many convulsions, and seizures, and I would hold her in my arms to try and console her, speaking kind words to her, trying to calm her down. It was during one of these episodes, while lying on the couch with her, she being fast asleep, that I finally learned the reason why...

On one occasion, in the evening, while we lay together on the couch, with her sleeping rather peacefully next to me (she said she always got better sleep when she was not alone), her eyes suddenly shot open, in pure terror. I asked her, "What's wrong, babe?" She just stared on, right past me. I looked in the direction she was staring, and all I saw was the hallway, which was clearly visible, but not well lit, because about half the lights in the house were off. We had been watching T.V. There was nothing there. Just the wood floor that me and my uncles had installed earlier this year, and a doorway, which was open. I felt...the hair rising on the back of my neck...this was before either her or I were saved. I felt...afraid. I was trying to be calm for her sake, however, as my parents had taught me, and I told her, "Babe, there's nothing there. What is it?" She then spoke, her eyes still glued to this open doorway, which was clearly visible, even the study that was behind it. Her voice was trembling, "Don't you see him?" She paused, still staring into this doorway at something I could not see, and then a look of panic crossed her face. She seized my hand, and turned her eyes to look at me, with fear in her eyes. "Greg! Please tell me that you see him! Please! Tell me that I'm not crazy!" I looked at her in disbelief, no, more like shock. She passed out, and was pressed into the couch, face first. I panicked, and I tried to lift her off, but I could feel something pressing her down, and her arms were outstretched, and her eyes were closed, but she was struggling.

Know this, my fiance is 5'2, and she weighs much less than I. This is the same girl that I sweep up into my arms to kiss her when we meet, carrying her to the bedroom and tucking her in. The same girl that I made breakfast in bed for, the same that I cared for when she was sick. I love this girl! And I couldn't get her off the couch! I couldn't get whatever was hurting her to go away! But... then I had an epiphany. I remembered what my mom told me when I was young. It was a Bible verse. "And in that day you shall ask me nothing. Truly, truly, I say to you, Whatever you shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you." John 16:23 I asked, in the name of Jesus, for this spirit to leave this place. And it did.

But it kept coming back, and I had to continue to rebuke it in the name of Jesus, which grew easier as I finally repented of ALL my sins, and became truly saved. No more justifying the sin in my own mind. Adamantly following EVERY word of the Bible, not just the commandments that I thought were easier to follow. All my sexual sins, gone. What peace I then felt, the peace that the Holy Spirit gives me, and the words it compells me to speak. I pray that I may speak only the words that God tells me to speak, which are the words of the Bible. I am sinful man. My words mean nothing. Only the Bible is truth. But I do have testimony to these things I have endured, that much is true.

Natasha is saved now, and she is free of this evil. She sleeps beautifully now, peacefully. She has not been tormented by this spirit ever again. (I would know. She sleeps at my home on a regular basis). She reffered to this man/spirit as WGM, which were the initials of the man who tormented and raped her in her sleep, which I witnessed. She told me that, that was what he called himself, WGM. That was what was spelled out on the Ouija board. If anybody knows who or what these initials stand for, I would much appreciate it. Not that it matters, we are under God's protection now. But whether it is His will or not, what He has in store for us in the coming years of pain and torment, the likes of which Natasha and I are well aware, and prepared for, it is all up to Him. We, my fiance and I, know where we are going when we die, and we will die for Him, if He so chooses to give us that honor. God has a plan for us, all of us. It is not up to us to know what that plan is. But we have made our vows, we are married in His eyes, according to what the Bible says:

Romans 8:31

"31 What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" This goes for all that love Jesus, and serve Him with their heart, mind, and soul.

32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things? 33 Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. 34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. 35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 8:28 "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

John 13:34-35 "A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. 35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another."

1 John 4:19 "We love him, because he first loved us."

One of my favorite chapters in the Bible, 1 John chapter 4

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: 3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. 5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. 6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.
7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. 8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. 9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. 10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. 11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. 12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. 13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. 14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. 16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world. 18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19 We love him, because he first loved us. 20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? 21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also."

By the way, Karbo, and I do not mean this in a condescending manner at all, but...these are not religious messages. This is the Word of God. Religion was created by man. Government was created by man. The Bible was created by men of God. There is just as much, if not more, corruption in the church, as there is in the government. The Bible is truth. The Bible is the first book to have been translated into more than one language. The Bible is older than the Koran, than Buddhism, Hinduism, and other books that were not written by men of the one true God. The Bible...is God's word...and "God is love" (1 John Chapter Four, Verse Eight). I have said my peace, and I love you all, no matter what you say or do to me. If you ask me to leave, so be it, I shall leave. I am a man of my word, more specifically, God's Word.

Religion is a lie. Politics is, for the most part, filled with lies, and love of money, which is the "root of all evil." It's a Bible verse "For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.". 1 Timothy 6:10 (King James Version)

Wars are started over racial, religious, and other social divisions and boundaries, and are financed by the greedy. Our government has paid for both sides of almost every war in American history, including the War on Terror. Ignorance and apathy are run rampant throughout this country, and it will cost us, dearly. God loves us. God will save the day. Turn to God, if you wish to be saved. God is love. Not the other way around. Amen.
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:52 pm

Beefy, I'm glad you came back and you are going to go psycho-Carrie-Mum on us... but can we just drop the religion topics altogether? I understand you are very loyal to your denomination, and that's fine. But can you and Zion trade messages instead? I'm almost afraid you'll start pointing out how Harry Potter is the work of the devil because it has spells. (I've met too many people who burn Harry Potter books because of that, they don't seem to read the chapters where they celebrate Christmas, now do they?)

By the way, Happy Holidays & Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 3:41 pm

While your tale is interesting, I feel it may more have been a good idea to take her to a doctor than anything else. Though it resolved itself and seems like a religious experience, it could as well have been something else. Actually, I'm going to still suggest she see a Doctor. If it were hallucinations, that could be a sign of some pretty bad health issues. Passing out is another bad one.

Right now, I'm going to avoid saying anything that could cause major issues. No religious debates, unless someone wishes. Then, as 'Ryn suggested, we have PMs for that.

Quote :
There is just as much, if not more, corruption in the church, as there is in the government.
A bit more debatable now days, but a few centuries that could be for a very obvious reason: The Church was the Government in Europe, and when you fill both roles things start to get corrupt even faster. Power corrupts, absolute power corrupts (nigh) absolutely.

I would like to say though that, since we're on the topic of religion: Surprise surprise! The Vatican is against Decriminalization of Homosexuals. Show of hands now everyone, who here is surprised by this?
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 4:59 pm

CLOSE THIS THREAD!!!
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:38 pm

I back up Karbo and mikeimp. A forum isn't the place for a religious topic, as there are people from multiple beliefs around here, and that usually ends up in fights as religion is a very heated topic
Back to top Go down
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:45 pm

I see...well, in that case, I'll just hang around, observing the world, loving this girl, as usual. I'm here for you guys, and I don't want to make anyone upset. So, talk to y'all later ok? I always check my email, so if anyone posts in this thread, asking me a question about something, then I'll be happy give my opinion, or research it, depending on the question. study Now, I'll go ahead and let this forum topic slide off the top of the forum list, so that no one will be upset. Wink

Oh yeah L'Ryn, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. Feels good to get a break from school. Smile

You too Malahite. Very Happy It is always good to question what you hear and weigh it in your mind. You have good listening skills.

As for everyone else, including Zion, Peace! geek
Back to top Go down
mikeimp
Hero
Hero
mikeimp

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:27 am

What? No Merry Christams Mikeimp? I'm in the USA and I'm a Christian too you know! lol
Back to top Go down
http://Michael-son-of-goku.deviantart.com
beefy
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
beefy

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:14 am

Lol, Merry Christmas Mikeimp, and Daejien. Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:36 am

Ok I see the message didn't get around the first time Rolling Eyes

*lock*
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...   Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahhhh...So it's America that Revelations speaks of...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Off topic discussion-
Jump to: