Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???

Go down 
+79
Nickonaquamagna
gamester466
Primeval Hunter
MerR60
kikijonson
Axel Hunter
sadisticnerd
Pim18
zersergathant
space_samurai
Rezec
Solomon
asaenvolk
vore4life99
SomeRandomMinion
thejackle123
walkingbyself
Zoekin-3
luke112
Noonstar
macdaddy
Salvyrn
itsmeyouidiot
Kai Leingod
Stabs
Sineria.
Prof.Nekko
sparkythechu
dragonjaj
ravaging vixen
EdgedWeapon
TheLightLost
Archmage_Bael
MrNobody13
Grave
TryMeIke
Gabriel115
AisuKaiko
SuperPieGuy9
Boris92
Feadraug
Anime-Junkie
spike833
tkh1304
moondog64
S-Guy
bigman27622
11cookeaw3
person3
Vaderaz
Anemone
Zillachary
Jætte_Troll
ZionAtriedes
Nyaha
Karbo
Feign
11cookeaw1
TothinKornoT
/Fish/
Haar
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Byakugan01
The Rev
Warrior3000
melancholy-melody13
Mickilla
Flare
Mentalguy
Tuc135
Zoekin
mikeimp
lami
Pendragon
GREGOLE
observer88
Malahite
gwadahunter2222
Reptillian
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 am

French snack wrote:

I rather doubt nuking Crisis when she's standing right over you would be a feasible option...
Last off topic reply, I never said nuke her. I was just replying to a comment on proving you are the ruler of a country. Nuke something else lol. because only the leaders get "the button"
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:51 pm

" I have prepared for this day" Pushs a button and the bed drops down into a Bunker deep unground. and then let her see a pop Giant Tv screen and video of me laughing
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:57 pm

Realisticly I would probly get of my bed slowly, but then she would of already picked me up and eaten me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

Location : In the land of nowhere, beyond the valley of somewhere, but not as far as the jungle of neither-here-nor-there....

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:35 pm

I live in the basement, so Id be safe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://foreverknight13.deviantart.com/
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 pm

Plan A : Quick grab her attenion and tell the Square-Cube law.

Plan B: Grab the loaded M72 LAW thats next to my bed, fire it at her, then retreat into the tornado shelter in the basement as quickly as possable.

Plan C: Warn her of the vairous science experiments in the house which that if the delict blance between the componets are disruped even for secound they will explode in a very voilent manner simular that of a kilogram of HMX.

Plan D: Hope the teleporter is working that day.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

Location : In the land of nowhere, beyond the valley of somewhere, but not as far as the jungle of neither-here-nor-there....

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:50 pm

Black Hole Fragment wrote:
Plan A : Quick grab her attenion and tell the Square-Cube law.

Plan B: Grab the loaded M72 LAW thats next to my bed, fire it at her, then retreat into the tornado shelter in the basement as quickly as possable.

Plan C: Warn her of the vairous science experiments in the house which that if the delict blance between the componets are disruped even for secound they will explode in a very voilent manner simular that of a kilogram of HMX.

Plan D: Hope the teleporter is working that day.

uh, you do realize bullets wont hurt her and your words will fall on deaf ears ^^;
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Umm Axel Hunter, The M72 LAW is not a Gun It is a Light Anti Tank weapon but still a Anti Tank weapon Neatheraless which means that it will work agianst a pred like crisis

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 M72_1
does ths look like a bullet? Before saying a statement that involes Real life Military Weapons you should at the very least research anything about any Item mentioned or used in the topic that you have no pior knowlege about, I am sorry for sounding Rude but Honest get you weapons straight

Last edited by luke112 on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:11 pm

luke112 wrote:
Umm Axel Hunter, The M72 LAW is not a Gun It is a Light Anti Tank weapon but still a Anti Tank weapon Neatheraless which means that it will work agianst a pred like crisis see image below of the M72's Rocket

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 M72_1
does ths look like a bullet to you? No it shouldnt, Before saying a statement that involes Real life Military Weapons you should at the very least research anything about any Item mentioned or used in the topic that you have no pior knowlege about, I am sorry for sounding Rude but Honest get you weapons straight

sorry, but anyhting military based dosent exist in my felarya work, nor despite my brother being in the military I have no interest in those stupid weapons anyway. Grow up luke before you reply
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Then please tell me why you called the M72 LAW's Anti Tank Rocket a Bullet confused ? once we clear that up then we can put this behind us and move onto all the cool, strange and funky reactios we would have if we meet crisis unexpectantly in the morning after she tore the roof off. Smile
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:23 pm

luke112 wrote:
Then please tell me why you called the M72 LAW's Anti Tank Rocket a Bullet confused ? once we clear that up then we can put this behind us and move onto all the cool, strange and funky reactios we would have if we meet crisis unexpectantly in the morning after she tore the roof off. Smile

maybe because I never heard of it and assumed it was just a pistol that fired bullets. I'm not a military weapons genius as we so politely concluded
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Reasonable, ok now back on topic

I would most likely throw a few smoke grenades at her and then try to escape down a manhole where she wouldnt find me.
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm

luke112 wrote:
Reasonable, ok now back on topic

I would most likely throw a few smoke grenades at her and then try to escape down a manhole where she wouldnt find me.

lol, good luck hiding from her predator sense.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:06 pm

Yes But she'll just eat all the fat people on the surface before she can get me and we she's done eattting all the fat kids i will be well on my way to the USSR Evil laugh
But If she does catch me before i can board a flight to siberia then I shall say the defacto oh shit line i have. "Aaaaawww Fuck me, I'm screwed" and then My last drink would be a jug of pure good old Moonshine XD
Back to top Go down
Pim18
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Pim18

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:53 am

What is it with you guys and using military weapons? Why not something different like magic or melee weapons?
In my case I would probably mind crush her and If that doesn't work I would break out the deadly neurotoxin's
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:06 am

Pim18 wrote:
What is it with you guys and using military weapons? Why not something different like magic or melee weapons?

because they are following a primitive saying, "fair is good, BUT GUNS ARE BETTER!"

If you ask me, earth based guns should not have a place in felarya (unless its old fashioned or futuristic)
Back to top Go down
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:21 am

Axel Hunter wrote:
If you ask me, earth based guns should not have a place in felarya (unless its old fashioned or futuristic)
That ain't the point of this thread.

luke112 wrote:
i will be well on my way to the USSR
You mean Russia, yes? The USSR hasn't existed since I was two years old.

I was under the impression, gentlemen, that this was designed for people to propose their own realistic solutions to said problem. While I am quite willing to believe that people would have weapons in their bedroom (I have about twenty), anything like a LAW is a little far-fetched. Understand that any caffer with a big gun can make loud noises, but it takes skill to succeed with limited supplies. In other words... a soldier can drive a tank, but it takes a Marine to do the same damage with an M-16 and a bayonet.
Back to top Go down
Primeval Hunter
Naga food
Primeval Hunter

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:51 am

Off topic again lol too much off topicness
Back to top Go down
Axel Hunter
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Axel Hunter

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Primeval Hunter wrote:
Off topic again lol too much off topicness

^^; my bad
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:53 am

Me: *throws Boot at crisis's face* Turn the damn light off, I just feel asleep an hour ago and im not going to be bothered with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9