Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???

Go down 
+79
Nickonaquamagna
gamester466
Primeval Hunter
MerR60
kikijonson
Axel Hunter
sadisticnerd
Pim18
zersergathant
space_samurai
Rezec
Solomon
asaenvolk
vore4life99
SomeRandomMinion
thejackle123
walkingbyself
Zoekin-3
luke112
Noonstar
macdaddy
Salvyrn
itsmeyouidiot
Kai Leingod
Stabs
Sineria.
Prof.Nekko
sparkythechu
dragonjaj
ravaging vixen
EdgedWeapon
TheLightLost
Archmage_Bael
MrNobody13
Grave
TryMeIke
Gabriel115
AisuKaiko
SuperPieGuy9
Boris92
Feadraug
Anime-Junkie
spike833
tkh1304
moondog64
S-Guy
bigman27622
11cookeaw3
person3
Vaderaz
Anemone
Zillachary
Jætte_Troll
ZionAtriedes
Nyaha
Karbo
Feign
11cookeaw1
TothinKornoT
/Fish/
Haar
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Byakugan01
The Rev
Warrior3000
melancholy-melody13
Mickilla
Flare
Mentalguy
Tuc135
Zoekin
mikeimp
lami
Pendragon
GREGOLE
observer88
Malahite
gwadahunter2222
Reptillian
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:00 pm

Back to topic.....................

Ok-Crisis tears my roof off-first thing I'm going to do is pray that she recognises me as Katrika's Grand-pop. Otherwise I'm as good as dead. I would of course if eaten-kick and struggle as much as possible. I'd hate to disappoint such a pretty naga by being a forgettable meal.

Otherwise-I'm sure we'd have a LOT to talk about. (Anna for instance)

But as GREGOLE pointed out-if Crisis is real-then so are all the other Felarya characters-including Tanya.

OMG!

Tanya-"Hey! I heard that!"
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:01 pm

"Oh Bloody hell!! my roof!! I just had my room repainted oh man the paints all messed up oh damnit my posters! noo!! that cost 20bucks! And damnit where are my pants!? I can't yell at a giant naga pantsless, you wait right there Crisis I need to find my clothes! we are gonna have a talk about this wrecking of personal proporty!"
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Zoekin
Grand-pop
Grand-pop
Zoekin

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:13 pm

Moonlight-pendent wrote:
"Oh Bloody hell!! my roof!! I just had my room repainted oh man the paints all messed up oh damnit my posters! noo!! that cost 20bucks! And damnit where are my pants!? I can't yell at a giant naga pantsless, you wait right there Crisis I need to find my clothes! we are gonna have a talk about this wrecking of personal proporty!"

Oh my God no.

I forgot about Terror.

*dies from the shock of imagining a certain dear friend pantless*
Back to top Go down
http://tanyastoviaka.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:32 pm

Flare wrote:
And if worse comes to worse, I'd point out that there's a bunch more Army folk then Marines...and they tend to be on average slower, and therefore easior to catch.
You'd probably be best off pointing out to her that she's in the middle of a first encounter. When surrounded by potentially hostile military forces, who do have the power to take her out if she proves to be a threat.

She's smart. She'd see the value in not only sparing your life, but likely attempting to make an alliance with the military. Could also likely give her a big relations boost with Anna. "Look what I found for you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:50 pm

I would seriously tell her that if she were to eat me, she wouldn't get my technology, nor the military's tech as a trade for our lives, they'd just kill her.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:30 am

Moonlight-pendent wrote:

that might actually stop her^^ (for a while but might give you time to convince her not to eat you^^)
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
lami
Veteran knight
Veteran knight

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:37 am

Reptillian wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:

that might actually stop her^^ (for a while but might give you time to convince her not to eat you^^)
i dont think that i speak for just myself when i say i could easily see this in a robot chicken.
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:15 pm

lami wrote:
Reptillian wrote:
Moonlight-pendent wrote:

i dont think that i speak for just myself when i say i could easily see this in a robot chicken.

Lmao XD seriously? robot chicken? awesome I love that show! and that IS what I would really do, I LOVE my posters and I sleep pantsless so yeah XD
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:23 pm

Me: OH NOEZ!! *screams and runs round in circles until hits wall face first and is knocked unconcious*

Thats how it will probably happen -_-
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:04 pm

HAHAHA i think Crisis Would laugh like hell Laughing

OR

maybe she would just wonder if you were edible lol!
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Hey, at least I wouldnt have to go to school.
Back to top Go down
Byakugan01
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:39 pm

Hope I get bitten by Tanya (vampy) first...or failing that, hope that a stranded anko in the nearby river needing some help would take her mind off me for a minute. I could also point out that deer have much more meat and would kick around alot more than a sleepy, groggy human, and fortunately we seemed to have a bunch of them behind our house...or point out that it's below 32 degrees, and that if she doesn't head south fast she would be likely to turn into a nagasicle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 4:58 pm

Byakugan01 wrote:
Hope I get bitten by Tanya (vampy) first...or failing that, hope that a stranded anko in the nearby river needing some help would take her mind off me for a minute. I could also point out that deer have much more meat and would kick around alot more than a sleepy, groggy human, and fortunately we seemed to have a bunch of them behind our house...or point out that it's below 32 degrees, and that if she doesn't head south fast she would be likely to turn into a nagasicle. Smile

you and your logic -_- mine wuz more fun
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:24 pm

I would tell her that I'm the leader of the country and if she ate me, she would be very dead, very quickly
Back to top Go down
Raetsu Lord Pichu
Marauder of the deep jungle
Raetsu Lord Pichu

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:10 pm

"Man what the hell!-"

*Stop, see's nekkid boobs*

*Noesbleed*

That's actually what would happen, if anything I wouldn't do much of anything so long as she doesn't bother me I would literally go on my day as any other, occasionally gretting/talking with her.
Back to top Go down
http://pimpdaddypichu.deviantart.com/
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:34 pm

Daejien wrote:
I would tell her that I'm the leader of the country and if she ate me, she would be very dead, very quickly

Doooon't really think that would work, she listens more to her stomach than her brain^^
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:41 pm

Crisis can think, she has before. The problem with the plan is convincing her that he's the leader.
Back to top Go down
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:45 pm

A few phrases that come to mind:

"Uhh...I give terrible indigestion?"

"Damn...there goes my deposit..."

"...Mommy..."

"That'll teach me to eat a three-month-old slice of pizza before bed..."

"Glrggle-phur!" <--Me trying to say something witty through the blood welling up in my mouth from the piece of roof that impaled me

"Dammit! I refuse to get up until that alarm goes off!"

"This is what I get for living in a state without adequate giant naga crime prevention laws."

Most likely reaction: "Uuuuuuuh" <--My living-dead imitation that happens every morning after I get up

Last edited by Haar on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:49 pm

"Santa IS real!" lol!
Back to top Go down
TothinKornoT
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:21 pm

I can't believe no one said anything like:

"Five more minutes!"

aside from that......

if crisis tore off the roof of my home it probably end up like this:

"Heyy...... Where'd my roof go?"

(several minutes pondering)

"oh.....(looks up to see crisis) NOW I get it....."

(tries to go back to sleep. few minutes later wake up realizing the actuel wieght of the situation. look up to crisis)

"yeah..... I'm not home right now. if it bugs you please live a message at the tone....beep"

(continues staring until crisis responds and at the same time thinking that hopefully I'm channeling Rorschach to day and I can escape and/or fight crisis off with the random objects in my room if she finds me boring and decides to eat me)
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:52 pm

Malahite wrote:
Crisis can think, she has before. The problem with the plan is convincing her that he's the leader.

never said she couldn't, i meant that her stomach has a bigger saying, in the matter of nearby snacks(Humans^^)
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 4:03 am

mabye i would start swearing. or i would say "you are screwwed once the army gets here. or get a butchers knife and give her ftal cut on the inside of the neck when she tries to swallow me. or i would try to wake up. or i would think it is dream and try to fire missiles at her, ( I CAN REALLY DO THAT IN MY DREAMS.
Back to top Go down
Feign
Feign

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 2:42 pm

"Wait! I'm a naga like you!"

"A terrible dridder cursed me to have a human body! If you help me get revenge, I'll turn back."

It's not just the possibility of me lying, it's the consequences of if I'm not lying that count... Although, who knows, maybe she's heard this one before.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:35 am

Feign wrote:
"Wait! I'm a naga like you!"

"A terrible dridder cursed me to have a human body! If you help me get revenge, I'll turn back."

It's not just the possibility of me lying, it's the consequences of if I'm not lying that count... Although, who knows, maybe she's heard this one before.

i actually think that could work^^
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:45 am

TothinKornoT wrote:
I can't believe no one said anything like:

"Five more minutes!"

hahaha that's actually the first thing that came to my mind lol!
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???   morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

morning and crisis tears of your roof. what do you do???
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next