Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Ridiculous Quiz

Go down 
+9
Warrior3000
The Joker
Pendragon
L'Ryn
vegeta002
The Rev
/Fish/
Haar
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Haar
Great warrior
Great warrior
Haar

The Ridiculous Quiz Empty
PostSubject: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:48 pm

The following questions are completely ridiculous and pointless and will NOT be saved into a secret database and used to violate your privacy in various ways. Really.

1. If you were turned into a food, what food would it be?

2. You wake up and there is a cute naked girl in bed with you and you have no idea how she got there. What do you do?

3. Your door is broken down. Who did it and why?

4. You take a shower and when you get out you discover that every article of clothing in your house (including your towels and blankets) has mysteriously vanished. What do you do?

5. You suddenly find yourself in the middle of a bullfighting ring when the bull is released. What do you do?

6. You are stranded on a deserted island void of any form of edible food, and there is no way to go fishing. Would you eat one of your own limbs to survive?

7. Your doctor tells you you have 48 hours to live. What do you do with your remaining time?

8. You are offered one thousand dollars for every needle you swallow. How many do you swallow?
Back to top Go down
http://haar.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:53 pm

Pie of course

2. You wake up and there is a cute naked girl in bed with you and you have no idea how she got there. What do you do?

I would assume I had sex with her already because I would've woke up with a hangover

I did it because I was bored to hell

4. You take a shower and when you get out you discover that every article of clothing in your house (including your towels and blankets) has mysteriously vanished. What do you do?

I'm a nudist, it wouldn't bother me at all(although I would have to get used to sleeping without a blanket, it gets pretty chilly in my room)

5. You suddenly find yourself in the middle of a bullfighting ring when the bull is released. What do you do?

I would not move at all, contrary to popular belief, red doesn't piss a bull off, its the waving of the cape

6. You are stranded on a deserted island void of any form of edible food, and there is no way to go fishing. Would you eat one of your own limbs to survive?

No

7. Your doctor tells you you have 48 hours to live. What do you do with your remaining time?

I would score as many times as I possibly could and impregnate as many women as I could

8. You are offered one thousand dollars for every needle you swallow. How many do you swallow?

none, because that's just stupid, I'll do things I don't like for money, but I'm not going to do something stupid for money
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:11 pm

1. You are what you eat. I'm a pepperoni hot pocket.

2. Pics or it didn't happen.

3. The federal government for illegally downloaded songs.

4. The underpants gnomes went too far this time. They took my utility towel!

5. Regret being a professional clown.

6. That hardly helps my predicament. Unless, of course, I use the massive amount of blood being lost to draw sharks, which dolphins will subsequently rescue me from. Ride dolphins to mainland.

7. Tell him he only has 4.8 seconds to change that diagnosis.

8. Over 9000
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:20 pm

water, so i can never be destroyed Evil laugh

Wake up again :\

Chuck Norris because I didn't respect him enough.

I have no idea.

Hope it doesn't notice me.

I think I'd die before I could bring myself to do that. Wouldnt want to live without a limb anyway.

Stick it to the man by living longer.

None, it's not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Haar wrote:
The following questions are completely ridiculous and pointless and will NOT be saved into a secret database and used to violate your privacy in various ways. Really.

1. A hamburger lolz

2. Pinch myself and wake up again :p

3. Me cus i need to get a better looking door O_o

4. They forgot my carpet Very Happy

5. I try to run from the bull and to the exit

6. No. I'll wait for some sea turtles to come along and tie my feet to them. Then i'll ride them home.

7. I'll kill the doctor, then buy a gun and kill everyone i hate :p

8. None. Those needles could kill me and i can't even use the money i get Sad
Back to top Go down
http://0332288.deviantart.com
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:01 pm

A Chip.

Stare confused for a few seconds, then go downstairs and watch TV.

Who knows.

Use the bedsheet and sit watching TV, unconcerned.

Stare confused and don't move, like an idiot.

No.

Watch TV.

0 (Do I look dumb?)
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:25 pm

Cake. Because it's a lie.

Wonder why Bristol Palin is in my bed.

Scientologists. Because I set their asbestos on fire.

Blame the Ceiling Cat. Then get raped by Silla.

Use CWC as a human shield.

Everything I say is a lie. Yes.

1. Get mudkips
2. Liek them
3. Call Pedobear
4. ????
5. PROFIT!

None, I'd be too busy nailing them into SMeyer.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 10:48 am

1. Barbeque Ribs.
2. Pinch myself to ensure I wasn't dreaming.
3. You did it because you hate me. Sad
4. Use my shower curtains as a toga and throw a college party.
5. Throw ketchup on someone in the audience and point the bull in their direction. (don't worry, not a minor)
6. Nope. Too squeamish. And besides, who are you to say what's edible? *wink*
7. I'd probably sue the doctor for not finding a way to cure me of whatever I got. If that doesn't work, I'd sell my body to science and spend the rest of the money on gatorade and twinkies.
8. Meh, give me a million for every needle, and we'll talk.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:11 pm

Fruitcake.

"......What are doing in my house?"

Sonny the Cuckoo Bird wanted my Cocoa Puffs.

4. You take a shower and when you get out you discover that every article of clothing in your house (including your towels and blankets) has mysteriously vanished. What do you do? "...What the crap?! ...Oh, well." *turns on TV and boots up Megaman 9*

5. You suddenly find yourself in the middle of a bullfighting ring when the bull is released. What do you do? Run like there's no tomorrow

6. You are stranded on a deserted island void of any form of edible food, and there is no way to go fishing. Would you eat one of your own limbs to survive? No, mostly because I'd die either way, so it'd be pointless.

7. Your doctor tells you you have 48 hours to live. What do you do with your remaining time? Play video games and surf the Net.

8. You are offered one thousand dollars for every needle you swallow. How many do you swallow? None. Having needles stuck in my esophagus is NOT something I'm willing to endure just for some green pieces of paper.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:21 pm

A crabcake

turn out the lights, crawl in bed...and you can guess whats going on from there XD

my dad. Because he found out about me and vore XD

call the police

run around in circles, while calling for help.

Nope. Rather dead than cripple.

SEX.SEX.SEX.SEX. KILL.KILL.KILL.KILL (in that order)

zero. I dont wanna die quite yet.
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 5:50 pm

Quote :

A zebra cake.

Quote :

Ask four questions.

1. "Who are you?"

2. "How did you get there?"

3. "Did we have sex?"

4. "Would you like to have sex(again)?"

Quote :

MARYA!! My old nemesis!

Quote :

Make a stylish new outfit out of toilet paper, then commence investigation.

Quote :

Well, seeing as how I thoroughly studied the mechanics of bullfighting in Spanish class, and now know that the matador's job is FAR less stressful than the cartoons make it out to be, I would try my best to do my new job.

Quote :

Seeing as how I would bleed to death, or at least use up half the energy the food gave me for healing the wound, I would probably try to find a way to get off, above all.

Quote :

Tell my friends I love them, then distribute all my stuff and franchise rights.

Quote :

One. I would then take two needles, cut them in half, then swallow the two blunt halves. That still equals a thousand dollars.
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:43 pm

1. If you were turned into a food, what food would it be? Probably rare human.

2. You wake up and there is a cute naked girl in bed with you and you have no idea how she got there. What do you do? Flip out, roll out of bed, quietly grab something and attempt to wake her while asking what she's doing there.

3. Your door is broken down. Who did it and why? Family, overslept.

4. You take a shower and when you get out you discover that every article of clothing in your house (including your towels and blankets) has mysteriously vanished. What do you do? Flip out, refrain from leaving my room unless necessary. Hope someone was out of the house, and we could explain to them the situation and that we need new clothes.

5. You suddenly find yourself in the middle of a bullfighting ring when the bull is released. What do you do? Die.

6. You are stranded on a deserted island void of any form of edible food, and there is no way to go fishing. Would you eat one of your own limbs to survive? No. I'd want to, but likely would be unable to bring myself to it.

7. Your doctor tells you you have 48 hours to live. What do you do with your remaining time? Make sure the information was not delayed. Do everything I can in an attempt to make a name for myself.

8. You are offered one thousand dollars for every needle you swallow. How many do you swallow? How big a needle? Which type (Medical, Pine, etc)? How much of the needle (if medical, just the metal bit or the whole thing)? What counts as 'swallowing'?

If done right, you could go through an absolute misery but have surgical treatment remove them before any damage is done. Problem there is you need to shrug off the pain long enough that you exceed the costs of the medical bill.

EDIT: My answer for #8, unless Pine Needles, is 'none'.
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Chocolate cake.

Wait for her to wake up and begin to talk. I want to make sure of every detail of what we did. EVERY detail.

My roommate's odor. Yeah, it can knock doors down and people out. You don't know what an awful smell is until you've been two hours in the same room as him.

First, I tell myself "Man, ain't it chilly today?", then realize the fact that I'm naked and finally begin to investigate. Something tells me it's a joke and the clothing isn't far away from home... at least, that's what I hope for. Razz

Hey, I'm a Spaniard, but I'm in no way a matador, so I would run to the burladero (basically, a refuge safe from the bull) as fast as I could. I appreciate my life, you see.

For what? For making it slower (lasting more) or faster (bleeding to death)? Better wait for death... or better than that, try to find a way to get out of that island with either succeeding or dying.

Try to make up for anything wrong I did... fortunatelly, if I'm lucky, I won't have many things to make up for, but still try to enjoy the last moments... and hope the doctor is wrong.

Swallowing needles? Nah, I think I pass. Not even for $1,000 each.
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es
Jonat
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:08 pm

A: Marmite, there's a 50% chance i won't be eaten. XD

A: What any guy would ;P

A: The naked girl, when she realised what i wanted.

A: Shrug and go downstairs to play my X-Box 360.

A: Throw the red towel and sprint for the edge.

A: Nah, i'd try and swim for the next island over with hopes it has food on it.

A: Shaggin' spree!

A: Depends if i'm allowed to file the sharp ends prior or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ridiculous Quiz   The Ridiculous Quiz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ridiculous Quiz
Page 1 of 1