Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My very first vore story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Afterburner13
Tasty morsel
Afterburner13

My very first vore story Empty
PostSubject: My very first vore story   My very first vore story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 11:47 am

It was a nice and beautiful day in Felarya. Anko woke up, hungry. She swam to the surface and looked around for something to eat. Bad luck, nothing. She swam around for a while, scare some fish away, ate 2 of the latter, but nothing exiting happened. Suddenly, she heard voices. Human voices. She looked around and saw a small group of humans making lunch on the bank. She grinned. This had to be new guys because experienced explorers don’t stop so close to the water. She slowly and carefully came closer. And then… she started to wait. And she waited and waited and waited. Then, the group left. They went to the bridge. Anko came along them, careful not to be seen. When the group started to cross the bridge, she lifted her head and, according to her hunting method, opened her mouth to give the humans a good look inside. The humans, startled, tried to get of the bridge all at once. But, of course, the bridge was far to narrow and 3 of them fell in the water. Anko grinned. She took one of the humans and lifted him over her mouth. He screamed, struggled, did al he could, but it was al in vain. She dropped him right in the middle of her tongue, and then quickly closed her mouth to prevent him from escaping. She savoured a moment, and then, with a quick gulp, he went down to her greedy tummy, eager to await him. In the meanwhile, the other 2 humans tried, screaming, to swim to the shore. She was far faster and with a quick move, she grabbed the others an lifted them high into the air. She picked out one and, lifting him to her already opening mouth, looked him in the face. Slowly lowering him into her mouth, she wrapped her tongue around one of his legs and let go. He fell, screaming, into her mouth and was gulped down quickly. Anko grinned. They were delicious! She picked the last one and put him onto the point of her tongue. She rolled him in and took some time to savour him. Then, just like the others, he was also gulped down and slowly moved towards his doom. Her stomach gurgled, and the digestive process began. She decided to take a nap and enjoy the fanatic struggles within her. When she woke up again, some hours later, it was already late. She decided to get some fish and see what she could find. This time, her search was unsuccessful and she laid down for night’s rest

END

if you find any (grammar) mistakes, please tell me
english is not my prime language

Karbo, I hope your're not angry because I used a character of yours
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: My very first vore story   My very first vore story Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Lol no I am surely not angry lol!

That's a nice short story ^^
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Afterburner13
Tasty morsel
Afterburner13

PostSubject: Re: My very first vore story   My very first vore story Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 3:20 am

well, first time, you never know...
and, I'm quite good at writing shorts (200 - 300 words) when my stories become longer, it gets boring.
Back to top Go down
11cookeaw1
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
11cookeaw1

PostSubject: Re: My very first vore story   My very first vore story Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 6:47 pm

evil mermaid.............
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My very first vore story   My very first vore story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My very first vore story
Page 1 of 1