Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:44 am

Grip sighed. In a way, he was almost glad Aleena was up here instead of Angella. She at least seemed to be thinking fast. And Fenja was up here too. That was a start.

"Well, start thinking of a way out. There's a whole village of elves just waiting to be raped. There's got to be something..."

"This sucks being human sized." grumbled Fenja. "On the other hand, if we get out of this, we're all the same size...."

Grip quickly cut her off. "Please, you can think about sex AFTER we get away from the spider people."

----

Serena just curled up, trying to ignore the noise the fairy was making. The dridder grumbled.

"Hmph. I still guess it's better to wait and then grow the naga to suck her insides out. At the the elf nutrients will be there, sort of."

"At least we're screwing that dridder over" murmured Serena. "Are you sure you can't feel anything?" She didn't know how strong dridder paralyzing poison was when it came to numbing.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:54 am

"no i'm sure oh wait hang on i can feel a slight pain on my right arm"Angella says rubbing her right arm were a small fizzing pain had started to apear "air's getting a little thin"she says taking deeper longer breathes.

"i like to see that you see i'm the only one doing the planning here while you lot just mutter on about how right i am"Aleena says a little angrilly she glanced at grip maybe he was right maybe he wasn't she swallowed nervously thinking hard about how they could escape "well anyway i could give the dridders treasure i know were there's lots i stole it from fenja"she says with a slight giggle she looked at fenja just to see her expression "anyway"she says looking at the dridders "if you let me go i can bring back some food for you in place of my friends as mayn as you want for each"she says knowing that there was a possibility that if they accepted they might just take her and her riends when she came back but it was a chance aleena was willing to take.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:03 am

"Hmph" said Grip. "We probably have a better chance being rescued by letting her talk at them until someone comes to rescue us. Verira might, if she can get through the village. Baras is pretty smart." Of course, he realized it was more a matter of time.

Fenja stared at Aleena for a moment. "Hmph. Stealing my stuff?" She grinned. "Well, let's say you owe me now." She turned to Aleena again. "Do you really have people to give them as food?" she whispered. "Plus...are you sure that's a good plan." Fenja didn't like the idea of bribing her way out of this.

---

Serena started to take deeper breathes. With her snakeness, she was able to open her throat enough to let more air in. She looked around. Some leaves had tumbled out of the pouch with them when they were dumped on the table. She took one and sniffed it. She thought she remembered this one. It stopped digestion hurting as much. She guessed that the last victims of the dridder in the pouch had opened a pack. She began to chew them slowly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:10 am

Aleena smiled at fenja she giggled slightly struggling against the silk cocoon it creaked slightly "well i do have some people but that depends on wether the dridders would allow me to go and fetch them or not in exchange for our reedom....and fenja"she says looking directly at fenja now "i don't owe you because....you are a phscho....yeah that's right fenja your a stupid dumb whore who hangs around food do you expect to have a life and....am i pissing you off"she says with a cheeky smile.

Angella smiled she could see that the lower half of her body was read and she could see part of the muscles she then felt more air enter the stomach she sighed "yo serena you ok out there i'm getting more air i should have passed out by now whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:17 am

"No, it's fine" said Serena. "Naga's are flexible. I can keep air pretty well in there. I, um, ate some stuff that should make it hurt less." She didn't realize how hard it was to have conversation with someone in your stomach. "Um. I'm still not sure if it's normal, but...thanks for letting me eat you. I'm sort of scared right now...and it makes me feel a bit better. So...well, I'm pretty sure you're the tastiest elf ever." As a predator, she saw this as a total compliment.

-----

Fenja smiled back. "I can tell you're just pulling my strings." Then she started to swing violently, the cocoon swaying. "Of course that doesn't mean I won't come over there and return the favour." Her cocoon bumped against Aleena's and both of them creaked slightly.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:28 am

"you realy are an idiot fenja"Aleena says rocking slightly after fenja hit her with her cocoon "i was not wanting you to do that you stupid whore"she says swinging into grip and knocking him into fenja she smiled happily she noticed grip's head was slightly bigger than normal "yeah fenja your a whore and you hang out around a big headed freak i mean just look at him"she says causing the dridders to look up at the tree cocoons aleena was sure she felt her feet get bigger "not you"aleena says to the dridders.

Angella sighed she looked at her hand it was red now and almost melted to the bone as her skin was gone and now that was left of her hand was a little bit of muscle it almost wanted to make her throw up "i um thank ou i guess you'll be able to taste me alot more in the next life and i was hoping that i would be unconsious so i wouldn't see anymore of myself digest"she says a little grumpily
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:45 am

(have i been forgotten here or what???)
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:46 am

"Well...ok..then." said Serena. Despite her struggles, her body was telling her it was time to take a nap and start breathing normally again. She yawn and laid down embracing her stomach.

"I'm sorry if I made you mad. Thanks for being nice to me and all." she said. She was soon snoring. She felt she was dreaming and watching herself sleep. It was a wierd sensation.

---

"What do you mean?" said Grip. "Her head is way bigger than normal!"

"Hey!" said one of the dridders.

"Well, he has a point." said one of her friends.

Grip tried to ignore Aleena but she bumped into him. He started struggling, rocking back and forth trying to land a kick on her. Fenja hit him from the side.

"What are you doing?" he said. "I thought we were on the same side!"

"Look! I don't swing around in cocoons much, alright?" she said, finally getting herself closer to Aleena.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:55 am

"your welcome"Angella says but her voice is barely heard above serena's snoring she sighed resting "see you soon dear"she says before she closes her eye's without them openng again she had past unconsious as the rest of her body was digested.

Aleena sighs she looks down or rather up at her feet they seemed to be bigger and her toes poked out of the silk she heard a brief ripping noise "oops i guess mine's wearing off before all of yours mine was admitted before yours so yours will be wearing off pretty soo"she says as the silk holding her up breaks and she falls onto the table infront of the dridders "now dear"one of the dridder's says "this will go a lot easier if you remain lying down on the table."Not wanting to argue with the dridder aleena swallows nervously she lays back onto the table her feet a few metres away from the cage that held serena.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 12:50 pm

At the same time was Verira, standing in front of the village. "Where the hell are those two" She muttered to heself. Just then, the wind changed, and verira could smell the scent of the dirdders that had raided the village but no Serena or Angella. "oh no, this isn't good" She said. She turned around and rushed into the village fighting in order to not get stuck between the buildings, all the time looking around the area and smelling for Serena and Angella. "Where are they? Where are they?" she said aloud slithering around panic stuck. "AAARGH" She yelled and scratched her head furiously with both her hands "this isn't working, they're not here" She paused. "i know, i should try finding the dridders, then i might find Serena and Angella too" She took a deep breath through her nose and analyzed it carefully, there was a smell hint of dridder web. "there they are" She said to herself again and slithered towards the scent as fast as she could.

(this will be the last post for 5-6 days, since i'm going on a school trip to berlin.
could someone plzzz control Verira while i'm gone or can you wait for me?(don't think the last one is possible, but i can hope))

[PS. Sorry, i know it's bad timing but the school decided this to be the time for the trip, so see you all next weekend]
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:09 pm

Serena suddenly felt everything was very bright. Much too bright, in fact.

"Turn off the light..." she muttered. She was responded by a dissaproving sigh. She opened her eye to see a giant. With wings. An angel!

"Am I dead?" she asked. She didn't remember being eaten.

"Unfortunatly not." said the angel, frowning at her. "It's really quite rude of you to be flaunting your powers like this. The upper ranks won't like this much."

"What power? I don't have any power." said Serena.

"Don't lie," said the angel. "You are having a perfectly cognitive conversation with me in heaven. But you're not dead. That makes you something ridiculously proficient in light magic. But could you please turn this dream off and leave? Someone's going to get mad if they see you here."

But Serena was already experimentally moving around. To her surprise, she saw Angella there.

"Hey!" she said, confused but happy.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:52 am

"serena!"Angella says shocked at seeing the naga next to her she swallowed nervously looking around her the whole place was white and there was a huge angel standing right next to her she looked up at the angell beore she turned back to serena "w..what's going on i thought i was dead this doesn't feel very dead"she says now looking up at the huge angel standing next to her.

"all right guys does anyone have anything they'd like to do to the fairy before we drink her"a dridder says looking a the now human sized aleena who was lying patiently on the table she looked around herself nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:09 pm

"Yes, you are quite dead." said the angel, annoyed. "At this minute your mortal shell is being digested by this little upstart here. Who is very much alive. It's not very proper to use yps."

"I don't have any powers!" protested Serena. The angel stared at her.

"Hmm. Really? No manifestation? You seem to have a lot of light potential in you. You look small though. Have you been eating a normal naga diet?"

"...this is the first time I...actually..."

"Ah. That explains why you're only starting to do things like this. You can't use magic with a malnourished body. And you need to grow too. Though I'm not sure how comfortable I'd be with you getting stronger...hmm. You seem decent enough. But you really need to leave!"

"Why? The dridders are just going to eat me anyways, then I'll be here permenently."

"Well, that's your choice, isn't it? Eating a whole elf probably gave you quite a power boost. I'm certain you can think of something."

"Can I take her with me?" she said, pointing to Angella.

"What are you talking about?!" asked the angel, horrified. "That's not how it works! Don't start getting ideas!"

-------

Grip struggled more. Angella was dead now. It looked like they were going to go one by one. He swung as hard as he could. He wouldn't let Aleena die just because he was too weak to get out of this. He only managed to bump into Fenja.

"Hey! Let her go!" yelled Fenja. She was starting to grow, but the silk was still holding her. "I can pummel you all in a fair fight! Come on!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Angella took a step towards serena or at least she wanted to but was afraid of the angel she looked back serena smiling "ah well serena nevermind"she says looking nervously up at the angel that stood around next to her she had no idea what the angel and serena were talking about so she decided to simply stay qite as she walked forward now she stood between serena and the angel looking nervously between the two of them.

the dridders merely stared at fenja momentarily before one of them nips aleena upon the arm injecting her with venom tears swelled up in her eyes and she screamed out in pain feeling her inside's turn slowly to liquid it was painfull and the pain hurt aleena she cried screaming out allowed.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:37 pm

"Get away from her!" yelled Grip. He gave one large swing. At the peak, he was impacted by Fenja. This caused him to snap the strings holding him to the ceiling. He flew and bumped harshly on the table, ending up crashing into Serena's cage.

Serena suddenly started to fade away. The angel looked relieved.

"Hey!" said Serena angrily. "Don't look so smug. I'll be back!"

She woke up and felt furious at being drawn away from her strange experience.

"Leave me the hell alone!" she shouted, not aware even of who had hit the cage. She held up here hands and there was a sudden flash of light. The cage gently collapsed outwards while the dridders held their hands up to their burning eyes. Grip kept his head down as best he could.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:44 pm

Aleena turned her head weakly away from the light it was bright it even burnt her hair slightly as she was looking away she heard the crash of the cage on the ground and some of the dridders who hadn't covered there eyes in time had there eyes burnt out the remaining didders uncovered their eyes to see what had happened they smiled looking at the dead dridders "ah well more food for us and we can make it last longer"one says moving over to where grip and serena lay smiling as she rubbed hands togethor a hungry look in her eyes "now then wicch one shall i choose"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:09 pm

Grip was still stuck in his cocoon. He watched as Serena slithered away, making a leap off the table and clinging to the wall.

"Hey!" he said. "Don't leave me here! At least take the fairy with you!"

Serena wasn't going to bother going against dridders in a fair fight. She got to the floor, before blinding another one that was right above her. She then scooted under the table as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:36 am

the dridder who serena blinded screamed falling over onto the ground while another dridder attempted to grab serena from under the table "come out here you little snack"she says irrated as her blonde hair partially covered her face and brushed against the floor.

Aleena sighed she mangaed to rip her arm free of the cocoon before the venom had been injected she pulled grip towards her weakly smiling before she screamed out in pain again,shrugging two dridders had pierced her skin with her fangs and had begun to slowly suck out her insides.

Angell floated above looking down with a disaproving angel she let a few ghostly tears hit the floor she and the angel were invisible so the others couldn't see them and angella sighed looking down sadly at them "i feel so helpless i wish i could help them"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:01 pm

"No!" shouted Grip. He wasn't going to let anyone else die because of him. The cocoon had begun to fray with all the damage. He weakly stumbled out of it and swung wildly at the two dridders. He didn't have much accuracy, but he moved forward and drove them off by aiming for their eyes. The dridders drew back in pain. They lost their grip on Aleena, who rolled off the table.

Below Serena managed to catch the falling fairy. But now the dridder chasing her was almost in her face. She moved as fast as she could, taking Aleena behind one of the legs of the table.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 am

Aleena screamed the sudden fact she had fallen to the floor startled her and had taken her directly by surprise she was glad though that serena had been there to catch her she would have thanked the naga but she was too weak to walk she screamed silently seeing two of the dridders fingers touch the little naga's tail tip she sighed looking around her at the dangerous situation they were in not liking it she closed her eyes not wanting to watch the situation.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:57 pm

Fenja managed to break out of her cocoon and fell into thin air. However, she managed to land on one dridder's head, beating at her eyes and face. The dridder staggered back bumping the table. Grip tried staggering away. A dridder reached for him as the table was hit and inadvertently hit him. He screamed and fell off the edge. He landed on the floor with a sickening thud. He groaned in pain. He couldn't move. He realized he must have broken bones. He looked. He was bleeding badly in some areas. His vision began to fade in and out.

"Damn, I think you ruined that piece of food" muttered one of the dridders. The dridder Fenja had attacked had gone down in pain and she rolled off it, running under the table while stepping on a few dridder fingers. She pushed Serena pack, who still carried Aleena.

"Get back, closer to the wall! It'll be harder for them to reach us..." she said. She didn't really have a plan past that point, but it was the best she had at the moment. As she dragged them out of the dridder's reach she suddenly started.

"Wait, where's Grip?" she said, panicked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:35 pm

"what going on?"Aleena says weakly the venom having affected her vocal cords a little terribly she could see a couple of bite marks on her body were the dridder's had attempted t suck out her insides one was on her right breast and another on her thigh.The dridder screamed as fenja landed pon her finger she smiled noticing grip had falling onto the flor and had recieved temporary paralisation from falling off the able landing on the hard ground below the dridder smiled as she picked him up putting him down upon the table as the remaining didders gathered around.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Grip felt himself being picked up. He was a mess, having been badly broken and bruised from the fall. He couldn't move to escape. He might even die before they got to eating him...since he wasn't going anywhere, the dridders renewed their efforts to get the other food. Fenja pressed herself into the wall with Aleena and Serena as as dridder pushed herself under the table, reaching for them but not quite making it into the crack. Fenja bit a finger tip, before turning back. Her normally cheerful face, even in danger, was fraught with worry.

"Aleena! Serena! I'm serious! What happened to Grip? Didn't he get off the table with you?!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:12 pm

Aleena groaned "i...i believe he...he's on the table"she says looking weakly at fenja the dridder's gatherd around grip civering his wounds in silk "to stop the blood i'm placing silk upon your wounds well we wouldn't want any of your insides to fall out before we have a chance to eat them now would we as soon as we get your friends we'll come back for you"a dridder says before they reach under the table in an tempt to pull the three out from underneath.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:04 am

In the meantime, Verira had arived at the tiny entrance to the dridders cave and she could clearly smell everyone but angella. "dammit" She yelled. 'how am i going to get them in that tiny hole?'She thought as she looked around too see, if anyone might be able to help her, but noone was around. "screw this" she said to herself and grabbed the entrance of the cave and the top. A loud cracking sound roared trough the cave, as Verira tore of a big piece of the entrance. she tossed it backwards and grabbed another spot, getting ready to tear of more of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: