Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stumbling Skyward

Go down 
+3
schoolhater
The Joker
Tigataga
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:58 pm

newt gasped she could feel kess's kicking and it was starting to hurt her very much she sighed resting her head on the floor "i'm not letting you out your in there to stay"

Clover shuddered she looked out of serena's mouth at freedom and what was likely to be her last glimpse of fresh air she sighed her legs and stomach were in the naga's stomach waiting for the arival of the rest of her body so that her stomach could begin digesting her.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:02 pm

"Nononono!" screamed Kess. Kicking was becoming harder as slime coated her legs and started to make her stuck. "Please, you don' understand, don't let me die!"

Serena gave one last gulp and Clover was sent to her stomach. She patted it happily.

"Yummy! You do taste good! Well, thanks for being a pretty good meal. You can stick around until I go to bed, but then you really need to start digesting so I can get my nutrients." She rubbed her stomach happily.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:15 pm

"i believe your the one that doesn't understand"Newt says smiling Aleena smiles bending over to pick up both serena and newt she placed them next to angella in the sphere "there back now"Aleena says happily.

Angella smiled she hugged serena before she noticed the bulge in her tail "wow i don't think i'm gonna get used to you guys eating people"she says smiling as she lays back down on the floor "and i bet you tasted certain parts"

"um your welcome"Clover says sighing she can feel the naga's sticky saliva all upon her body she groaned not liking it at all "could you just get on with digesting me i don't like it in here"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:21 pm

Kess sighed and burst into tears. "You're a monster! You're a horrible person! You're going to melt me for just a little food!"

"Yeah, sorry about that." said Serena to Angella. "But after seeing where you went after I ate you I don't feel too bad about it. And if you don't stop that, I'll taste certain parts of you too." She made a face.

She then talked to Clover. "I like feeling you squirm in there. No reason you can't stick around with us till bedtime." She struggled and shifted herself up onto the bed.

"So, what do you want to do?" she said. She was excited that she was able to spend time with friends like a normal person. "What can we do that's fun in here?"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:42 pm

Newt shrugged "it's your own fault for getting caught"she says bluntly and without a hint of concern in her voice for kess inside her stomach she smiled patting the bulge she made.

"were did i go i didn't go anywere you interupted the process and besides i would have been left behind as a ghost due to unfinished buisness"Angella says folding her arms to look at serena "besides i higly doubt you'd taste certain parts of me i remember you did briefly before so i don't believ you'd do it again"

"you mean apart from the fact i have to listen to you lot talk about tasting each other"Clover says sighing as she rested her head down now "how long would i keep you fed?"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:54 pm

Kess broke down as slime covered her mouth. She couldn't stand the terrible gurgling noise the stomach made. A drop of acid hit her, but burned slowly. She realized that this was going to take a long time.

"Hey!" said Serena. "When you're eating someone you can do what you want. So don't mess with me here."

She rubbed her stomach. "Probably for all of tommorrow, since I'm not that big. You'll be like three meals at once."

"So." she said to Angella. "Know a game we could play or something? I'm still not really tired yet."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:58 pm

Angella smiled she patted serena's head gently "a game we could play huh how about truth or dare it's were someone says truth or dare if they say truth you ask them a question and they answer it truthfully or dare you dare them to do something and they have to do it"she says smiling "if i were to go now which i will just to start i'd say dare so come on then give me a good dare"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:04 am

"Oh! Oh!" said Serena, thinking. She looked around the Sphere. "How about you kiss someone?" she said, thinking that was a good dare. She gave a wide grin. "I know. How about you kiss the neko in Newt's stomach? For a few seconds too. I guess you'll have to arrange that with Newt...and I don't think the neko is coming out."

She leaned back and laughed picturing Angella half dangling out of Newt's mouth trying to grab the neko.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:40 am

Angella swallowed nervously "um well if that's the dare then newt open wide"she says looking at newt who perked p smiling as she licked her lips she hadn't realy been paying atention to what angella and serena were talking about.Newt smiled moving over to angella who placed her ands in newts mouth newts eyes went wide with hunger as she swallowed down angella untill only her butt and legs were showing.

inside newts stomach angella gasped her breasts apeared inside and she used her hands to grab kess she pulled the slime away from kess mouth before she moved in for a kiss when she felt the rest of her body being pulled into newts stomach as the slug girl swallowed again sending the rest of her to be found ontop of kess.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:43 am

"Oops." said Serena, moving to Newt. "Look..." She reached into Newt's mouth and grabbed Angella's feet, trying to pull her out. In the stomach, Kess wildly grabbed at Angella. She couldn't move because of the slime but still tried to grab at Angella's arms.

"No! No fair! You're gonna die with me!"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:55 am

Newt gagged feeling serena reach inside her still the naga did taste quite good but she held it back the elf had put her hands in heer mouth kowing full well what could have happened but she still did it anyway and newt had swallowed the elf happily.

Angella let out a small gasp she felt kess grab her and serena grab her from the other end she waas trapped inside the stomach with two different people pulling on her "LET..ME..GO"she yells at the top of her voice to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 am

Serena pulled hard and was able to use her tail muscles to drag Angella out. Kess was stuck inside Newt and lost her grip on Angella.

"Screw you damn elf!" she said as Serena pulled Angella out. She screamed as another drop of acid hit her. The slime moved over her again and she flailed quietly.

Serena pulled Angella out and giggled as she wiped some of Newt's slime off.

"After that I think it's only fair that it's Newt's turn next." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:38 am

Newt couphed looking disapointed at serena and angella "aw"she says upset that the elf had been taken from her stomach Angella shuddered "lets not play this game anymore i..so much slime i believe i want to slep now you and newt can continue serena"she says laying down to sleep.

Newt looks a little confused at serena "um i pick truth"she says smiling innocently.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:41 am

Verira sighed loudly at grips answer. "Guess you're right about that" She paused and looked at the night sky for a little while, then looked back at grip. "though i get the feeling you wouldn't mind that much" She says with a laugh.

Verira smiled as Fenja and Aleena came into the little clearing, she looked at their moving stomachs and laughed. "i guess you two had a pretty good hunt. What did you get?"
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:45 am

Aleena smiled sitting down patting her stomach "well we found a group of neko's that were foraging for fruit we brought two back one for serena and one for newt the slug girl"she says placing her hand on her stomach giggling as she felt the struggles of the neko's inside her "tommorow could you please take serena hunting, ok she'd learn better with you oh and take angella with you"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Fenja smiled as she felt the three neko's still trying to escape. This was the best part of hunting. She sat down behind Aleena and rubbed the fairy's stomach. "That would probably be the best idea." she said.

-------

Serena thought for a few moments. "What's the tastiest thing you've eaten?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:16 pm

Aleena blushed feeling fenja rub her stomach she smiled though giggling slightly "yeah glad you agree fenja"she says smiling she turned her head around to look at fenja.

Newt blushed "um ooh thats a difficult one well if it was the tastiest thing i've ever tasted it would be your arm but it wasn't so i have to say the tastiest thing i have ever eaten was that elf"she says pointing at angella "she is tasty like you said"

Angella smiled "am i right in think you two would want to eat me sometime just so you can taste me"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 pm

"Well, you are tasty." said Serena. "Tastier than this neko - no offense." she said to her stomach. She sighed. With Angella going to sleep, it looked like playtime was over.

"Want to go to sleep now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:29 pm

"none taken"Clover says sadly she grew angry punching at the stomach wall even biting into it "LET..ME..OUT I AM NOT FOOD!"she yells angrilly but at the same time timidly.

Newt shrugged she wasn't realy tired but she moved onto the bed laying down with her head on the pillow "hmm i guess so but do you mind if i hug you while i sleep"

Aleena smiled looking at fenja "dare i ask fenja but what would you like to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:41 pm

Verira looked at Aleena in confusion. "I get why it would be better for Serena to have me teach her naga hunting methods, but why should i take the elf along?" She asked with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Aleena smiled looking now at verira "well serena and angella have formed an unlikely friendship so angella's going to have to get used to serena eating other creatures her size she'l be eating a lot more of them when she gets bigger and it may damage angella's friendship with serena if she isn't used to it"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Verira nodded her head slightly. "yeah, i guess your right about that" She moved over to the sphere and got her head right in front of the window. "hey Serena, are you still awake. I wanna take you for hunting training tommorow" Shew whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:50 pm

"Really!" said Serena "Alright! I'll see you bright and early!"

"No, that's okay." said Serena to Newt. She didn't mind the slime on her scales. She cuddled up to the slug girl and closed her eyes.

"Okay Clover, good night. I'm going to have to digest you now to get any energy from you for hunting tommorrow. It won't hurt, I've gotten good at that. So do whatever you feel to need to do before you become mush. Nice meeting you!" She was exhausted and fell asleep very fast, giving long slow breathes. She smiled in her sleep as her stomach started to gurgle.

-------

"I dunno..." said Fenja, smiling. "I think we can stay up a little later for some more fun."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:07 am

"good night"clover calls out as stomach acids secrete over her body melting away her sking and then her muscle newt smiles hugging serena close by to her as she slept.

Angellla smiled she watched the two girls sleep for five minutes before she herself went to sleep.

"one track mind huh fenja"Aleena says smiling "i asume by fun you mean sex"
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:16 am

"Well, whatever you want really. Whatever you'd enjoy at least. Lifes too short with all this nearly being killed by dridders and such."

She cuddled Aleena and gave her a kiss. "Verira, would you mind sleeping around the Sphere? I don't want anything trying to crack it open for a snack in the night. Usually I watch it but Grip's out here so I'll be watching him." Grip was laying in a rought sleeping place he had made among Fenja's belongings, watching the night sky.

Kess tried to scream. She couldn't hear Clover talking to the others. She was probably already digested by now. The gurgling was driving her crazy. The acid burned, but not enough to make her pass out or die instantly. She tried to move and realized that her legs below the slime were mostly gone. The rest of her was sinking and soon she was engulfed and swept into darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stumbling Skyward   Stumbling Skyward - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stumbling Skyward
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: