Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bug wars

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:39 am

Basically this is about a war between fairies and the bugs.

---------------------------------------------------------
Eve moved through the jungle a hungry gleam in her eye,she scanned the fores floor for any signs of potential prey.Eve's blue hair stayed perfect and still despite the wind, she wore gold battle armour covering her breasts and vagina or her 'woman parts' as she called them, the armour stretched around her back leaving space for her wings to move about freely.On her head eve wore a gold helmet with space at the back to let her blue hair dangle out and there space to let her antenna stick out of the top,in her left hand she carried a golden tipped spear.

Eve smiled looking down at the ground as she flew high in the sky scanning for any signs of prey below,she hummed a gentle melody.And as look would have it she found some prey two human females without hesitation eve swooped down shrinking the two girls she picked them both up eyeing them hungrily.The two girls struggled and pleaded with eve but she ignored them popping one girl into her mouth and swallowing, before she placed the other inside her mouth,she savoured the second girl's flavour before swallowing, she smiled laying down against a tree a hand resting on her stomach.Eve smiled rubbing her stomach as the girls struggles gave her pleasure she smiled before closing her eyes and going to sleep.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:26 am

As angella had walked through the forest she came to a clearing her red hair coming down to her shoulders,her elven ears stuck out from he side,she wore an iron breast plate and legs.Angella smiled entering the clearing the first thing she noticed was the sleeping fairy nearby to her she swallowed nervously looking at the girl she moved silently through the clearing letting out a gasp as she fell over a tree root landing in a mere pile of leaves with a loud rustling noise.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:36 am

Eve awoke suddenly hearing various noises near to her location smiling she sat up seeing the elf girl had fallen into some leaves she grinned a cheeky, happy grin "ooh goodee dessert"she says happily to herself before moving over to angella with lightning fast reactions.Eve smiled now she sat pinning the girl onto her back she giggled happily "aw look don't cry i'm happy,i'm happy because i've caught myself a nice"she pauses leaning over and giving angella's cheek a gentle lick "and tasty elf dessert"she says before giggling again,eve was almost drooling from anticipation of her meal.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:41 am

Angella screamed she used her free hands to wipe saliva from her face she looked up to see the fairy sitting upon her "no no no please will you get off me"she says hoping the fairy would hear her pleas she had a feeling that she wouldn't so needed to think of a cunning escape plan but she was so desperate at this moment in time she would try anything she reached into her pocket pulling out a small dagger she slashed at eve narrowly missin the fairy's leg.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:46 am

Eve giggled at the elves futile atempts at hitting her she reached down grasping the elf's hand before she snatched the dagger throwing it to the side of her lauging "sorry i will not be letting you escape not something as tasty as you anyway oh and stop trying to stab me with oh wait you can't try any more because i stole your weopon"she says laughter filling the clearing forr mere moments before she looked back at angella "but don't worry i shall not eat you yet no no in fact i'll just wait until your ready to be eaten meaning when i havve finished digesting my earlier meal"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 am

Angella sighs humiliated by the fairies words she resolved to simply looking at the leaves she attempted again to push off the fairy but failed she screamed out aloud "no no no no let me go you stupid ignorant fairy let me go please you can't just simply eat me because you want a dessert"she say timidly trying to throw eve off her body but the fairy had pinned her down very good and her armour weighed her down so that didn't help angella when she was atempting to push eve off her.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:28 am

"oh stupid am i well you know what i think your the stupid one here you have just insulted a predator you stuppid little snack"Eve says grumpily bouncing up and down upon angella's back she laughed at angella's puny efforts to remove her but still eve remained strong sitting down on the elf's back "now now now your going to be realy good else i may have to punish you and before i eat you i was hoping we could have some fun"she says a blush forming upon her face.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:01 pm

It was around this time that one of the fairies host hated enemies walked onto the scene... Well, at least a member of tha species of insectoids... A young male mantis type.

Raiax was his name, and although young, he preffered solitude to the hubub of insectoid settlements, and since he was still growing, he had no duties to perform like the ant people, or the bee and wasp tribes.

He was not unaware of the current hostilities bitween the insects and the faries, but he believed that such wars where pointless, fighting didn't solve the problems. Besides, in his short years, he had never met a fairy, and only had horror stories and propaganda to go on, but he didn't trust that stuff, he wanted to know for himself if it was true.

Raiax snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Eve's laughter, his senses focused, he was not unfamiliar to the dangers of this forest, but he couldn't help but remark to himself, "Pretty... "
Back to top Go down
http://darkstormzero.deviantart.com/
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:29 pm

Angella sighed looking down at the ground she looked to the side of her seeing something out the corner of her eye 'ah great another damn predator'she thinks to herself trying to get up off the ground but with the fairy pinninng her down she had no choice but to remain in the same spot with eve still ontop of her.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Eve giggled looking around her she was sure she could sense someone or something nearby but couldn't be suure what it was she gripped her spear in both hands prodding angella with it on the back drawing a thin slither of blood from her back moving the spear away eve saw she had made a hole in the elfs clothing and a small circular cut on her body she giggled a little "oops that was clumsy of me now wasn't it"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:04 pm

Pushing aside some of the underbrush with his scythe like forelegs, Raiax entered the clearing. unlike most insectoids, Raiax wasbuilt much like a Dridder, he had humanoid components wherea normal mantis thorax would begin.

the young mantoid closed his eyes and basked in the sun for a moment, before his immature senses picked up on the two others at the center of the clearing.

"Greetings!" he said cheerily, oblivious to the fact that one was a fairy
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Angella screamed seeing the mantoid enter the area she tried pushing the fairy off her body but it was no use she was stuck there and bleeding there was a serious pain coming from the area that the fairy had stabbed her with.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:19 pm

Eve giggled at angella;s scream but soon she followed the elf's eyes towards the mantoid "we'll continue this later"she says getting up off angella she didn't take a moment to consider her opponent and ran full speed at the mantoid spear ready "DIE BUG!"
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:32 pm

"Hmm? Wah!?" Raiax shreiked as the fairy charged him with her spear. Raiax wasn't a fighter, he had basic training and his peoples fighting instinct, but he was also very young and inexperienced, still he had to al least fend off the attack.

he raised his body up on its hind legs and started swinging and stabbing with the scythe like forelegs.

"HEY! Why are you attacking me!? What did I do?!" he tried to talk to her through the cuts and thrusts.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Angella sighed he got to her feet she wanted to run but didn't want to miss out on any of the fight between the two great predato's,angella figured she was going to die no matter which of them win the fight.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:36 pm

"YOU WERE BORN"eve yells at the mantoid she gasped blood trickling down her stomach as she was hit full on by the mantoid's legs she was thrown across the clearing past angella and hit into a tree "ugh you know what...have the elf see what i care"she says now angella was standing directly between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:51 pm

"I don't eat people, Tomthumbs maybe..." said Raiax defensively...

then he saw that he had hurt Eve, and his expression changed to concern. "Are you ok? I didn't mean to hurt you.."
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:58 pm

"fine i'll have her then"Eve says reaching over to angella shrinking her down to the size of a tomthumb she grasped the little elf in her hand a pain coursed through her body and she dropped the elf "ugh here"she says picking angella up again and tossing her at Ralax.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:21 am

Raiax was stunned, this person who just charged him was now just tossing food at him.

He looked at the shrunken elf in his hand, gripped her tight and walked over to Eve, apologetic look on his face, he said. "I'm sorry... I was only trying to defend myself... I didn't want to, or mean to.." helet the sentence follow on to nothing, as his humanoid hand stroked Eve's side near the wound, and he winced.
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 1:27 am

Angella screamed looking up at the mantoid struggling in hs grip "let..me..go"she yells kicking her legs desperatly as she hit her hands on his fit which had her held firmly in place "please let me go"she says tears forming in her eye's
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:13 am

Eve angrilly brushed raiax's hand away from her wond "leave e alone bug"she says harshly like she was spitting each word at the mantoid she turned away from him moving slowly into the forest and painfully away from the mantoid.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:34 am

Raiax felt hurt, "Why do you hate me? What did I do?" he asked sadly.

"OH! umm, here, this isnt my catch, you really should eat that, you lost a lot of blood, you need strength and somewhere to rest. Where do yo live?" he asked, trying to help, he ploped the shrunken elf back into Eve's hand, then picked up Eve, cradling her with his human arms. He marched in the direction Eve was crawling. Raiax was impressively strong for his size and age.
Back to top Go down
slug_man
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:59 am

"LET GO OF ME BUG I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP OR YOUR PITY!"Eve yells at the mantoid as he picks her up she screamed hitting down on raiax's arms putting the shrunken elf onto his shoulder "i don't want it anyway just put me down you bug"
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:12 am

Angella screamed now she was on the mantoids shoulder why were they just passing her around all the time she looked down seeing if she could reach safety but it was way too high up she swallowed nervously she realised that she woul;d have to wait and see what happened.
Back to top Go down
Darkstorm Zero
Darkstorm Zero

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:13 am

"It's not pity, I caused that wound, it's called making amends, Besides, you still havent told me why you attacked me... I didn't even know you... " he said sadly, innocently and still ignorant of the war...

"And my name is Raiax..." he said, he seemed not to even feel her hits on his arms... nor the human on his shoulder.

"Is this the right way?" he asked the fairy in his arms, still oblivious that she was a fairy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bug wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bug wars   Bug wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bug wars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next