Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best RP ever

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Best RP ever - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 5:01 pm

(petal isnt giant dude lol im pretty sure shes like 7' or something)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:46 pm

"Yes and a very skilled one at that." gabriel replyed proudly
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:53 pm

"sure...." Cody was still annoyed but he couldnt resist screwing with gabriels head for a bit..
Back to top Go down
asaenvolk
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
asaenvolk

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Hmm, well I don't exactly know about any criminals my self. But Cody is involved so how can I help.
Back to top Go down
http://asaenvolk.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 11:55 pm

"well for starters you can carry this." cody throws a bag to asaen. "and i also got you a new sword that isnt cursed.. but it does have some power behind it." cody throws the shiethed sword on top of the bag.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:52 pm

"So where should we look first?, I say we spread out and meet back in a hour." said Gabriel
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:58 pm

Petal smiles twiddling her thumnbs nervously "well um glad you three are up for an adventure so i'll keep an eye out for anyone suspicous looking"she says moving away from the group.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:18 pm

"get back over here petal." cody was starting to get mad. "if we want to have a better chace of finding him.. we should ask crissis or anna, since they dont know gabriel and he might try to start a fight. ill just head over to where crissis normally is and ask her.."
Back to top Go down
schoolhater
Douchebag of the year
Douchebag of the year

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Petal hung her head turning around she moved back over to cody a little disgruntled "maybe i should just eat you"she mutters under her breathe "the petal knows of a dridder we not on best turns and..."without warning she grabs cody and gabriel forcing them to the ground along with her as a harpy just narrowly missed them when it had tried to grab them.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:54 pm

"Dont worry about me i have escaped many preditors stomachs." said gabriel
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:59 pm

"petal what the he.." cody caught sight of the harpy just missing them.. he then broke himself free of petals grasp and took off after it. jumping in the trees keeping up with the winged predator. he drew his sword out getting ready.

____________________________________________________________________________________

codda continued to follow the human and was interupted by a flash of a harpy in the air and what lookd like cody following it. "what the heck?" he continued follwing the human near the giant tree.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:01 am

"you realy dont want to eat us." said gabriel pulling out his magnums.
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:44 am

Name: nackolt
Weapon: a large amount of equipment on his armor
Description: he has a purple armour covering his body, he has brown hair and blue eyes.
Background: he was a soldier in an army for a nation in another dimension, he is an "iron", the most powerull type of tech soldier. the backup control chip for helping to keep rebelliuos irons under controll failed, by useing high levels of nuero technolagy the irons were made to be able to control the rcoket boots and the weapons and equipment on there armour like an arm, it took relativly short amount of time to get used to them. he almost never takes his armour off, it just takes too much time to take off and put it on, he only takes his helmet off to eat and drink, his armour is made of a subtance that hardens up from a very short amount of time whenever it recives a large amount of impact, his armour is non magnetic. and his eelectronic quipment and weapoons can survive a resnable sized E.M.P.

Nakolt came out of portal that quickly closed, interesting world he had been in, he thought, but now he was back in felarya, nakolt then looked around, and saw a harpy attacking some people who had a dryads hands over them, "what on earth!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:51 am

"get back here you flying chicken!" cody was tempted to knock the damned harpy out of the sky.. bought he was to angry to finish this fight fast..

as codda chased the human around the giant tree he saw petal and gabriel on the ground.

(blademan... right now they are at "Cody's Tree", there are no dryads nearby dude.. sorry..)
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:01 am

nakolt used his minicannon to try shoot the harpy out of the sky.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:03 am

cody was still chasing when he saw a blast almost hit the harpy.. he looked to see someone . "hay! find your own target you ass!"
Back to top Go down
blademan9999
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
blademan9999

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:13 am

"ass, i just saved your life man" nakolt replied.
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:16 am

"by how? almost taking me out? this is my target!" cody yelled back before jumping landing on the harpy's back
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 5:04 pm

"Who is this another one of your friends?" asked Gabriel a littel confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best RP ever   Best RP ever - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best RP ever
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: