Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leonard and Lilith

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Leonard and Lilith Empty
PostSubject: Leonard and Lilith   Leonard and Lilith Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:36 am

Name: Leonard
Race: Spirit
Apperance: short brown hair, light blue eyes
Attire: Looks at avatar
abilities: elimental magic(fire, water, electricity, ect), creats portals/ black holes, fire dark energy blasts, see in the dark, give life to inanimint objects, absorb weaker spirits.
Personality: crule, dark, aggresive, manipulative and power hungery. he is also swiches betwwen the personalitys of the spirits he is made of and his host, and he is romanticly involved with Lilith but dose not show it around others, short temper
Bio: Leonard is a collection of seven spirits of powerful mages bound together by there own dark magic, he came to Felarya thousands of years ago, he soon left for unknown perposses, during his travels he became friends to a Fairy named Lilith, he recently came back to Felarya and i seeing all the changess since he was last there . Weapons: Leonard wields a very unique weapon it is actualy three weapons in one and acts like a mood ring by changing based on how he feels at the time it can ether be a Katana, Colassal Blade or Guandao. He also has a small dagger which he uses to work some of his magic

weakness: light magic, high explosives, needs a host, excorsists, anti magic weapons
personality weakness: to prideful, short temper,

Leonard was inspierd by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJrjt4antY8
theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIKUjJTGiA

Last edited by Gabriel115 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:40 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Leonard and Lilith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard and Lilith   Leonard and Lilith Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:51 am

Um... Just a helpful tip, mentioning the Guardians as part of your character's past is not a good idea. The role of the Guardians isn't to make people's characters seem more badass.

He has a host of abilities that seem to make him haxxor. I would go back though and limit those if possible.

There could be a lot more elaboration on his behavior and character, such as just why he destroys things in Felarya for seemingly no reason. Just reading what you have here, I'm not getting anything unique from him. He seems like just another exceedingly powerful character with more than enough traits and powers to ensure their survival, only as much past is necessary to accentuate their 'great and terrible power'.
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

Leonard and Lilith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard and Lilith   Leonard and Lilith Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:25 pm

Very cookie-cutter if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Leonard and Lilith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard and Lilith   Leonard and Lilith Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:24 pm

changed a few things for Leonard
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

Leonard and Lilith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard and Lilith   Leonard and Lilith Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Name: Lilith
Race: Succubus
Apperance: small, long black hair, green eyes, fairy wings, and demon horns
abilities: change size of herself and others, shape shift,open portals, and absorbs magic
personality: When Leonards around she is crule, hateful and not right in the head if you ask anyone who meets her, when he is not around she is playful, charasmatic, esay going, and hyper
Bio: (work in progress)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leonard and Lilith Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leonard and Lilith   Leonard and Lilith Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leonard and Lilith
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: