Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saber toothed neko'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

Saber toothed neko' Empty
PostSubject: Saber toothed neko'   Saber toothed neko' Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:45 am

this is an idea i came up with one day but it's not quite finished yet anyway this is what i have so far bear in mind that it is not yet finished.

Saber tooth Neko's live in groups in the akaptor dessert,they would look like ordinary neko's,but they are far from it.they have a mixture yellow and brown furr covering every inch of there body.As well as there furr another noticable feature the saber tooth neko's have a pair of razor sharp teeth protruding from the tops of there mouths to just a little below there chin.This particular Group of Neko's have no knowledge of clothes or technology not even being able to use spears to hunt with.

A Female saber toothed neko will be the ones that hunt,they often hunt in groups of three striking down there favourite type of prey of the sand walker.Even though the females are the ones that hunt the males always get first serving then the females and the children get whatevers left off the carcass.The females are the more family oriented and will look after there infants until they are old enough to fend for themselves and even then a a female sabor would rather give up her own life than that of there childrens.

The males are potentially the more dangerous often fighting with each other for dominance and controll over there territories as well as the groups females.
Back to top Go down
pyrryn
Helpless prey
pyrryn

PostSubject: Re: Saber toothed neko'   Saber toothed neko' Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:24 am

sounds good to me the idea of a more savage neko variant sounds rather interesting and could make a good short story or two.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Saber toothed neko'   Saber toothed neko' Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:50 am

I agree, the idea of saber-tooth sub-species is a nice one Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: Saber toothed neko'   Saber toothed neko' Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 pm

If the idea of a saber-toothed neko looks interesting, it needs a serious development. First all they looked to me more Lion-based neko, even if I know it's theorized smilodons' social life was similar to the actual lions. The most intriguing part is the role of the pair of razor sharp teeth which are here more a drawback than an advantage because they caused serious problem to eat correctly where smaller fangs will be more practical.
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

PostSubject: Re: Saber toothed neko'   Saber toothed neko' Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:51 pm

I'm... not quite sure the Desert is the best spot to stick them. A human-like size and body-shape would do rather poorly to survive in the desert, especially without tools to store or extract water - they'd basically be limited to whatever Oasis is in the area and hope it doesn't dry out. Maybe move them closer to plains?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saber toothed neko'   Saber toothed neko' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saber toothed neko'
Page 1 of 1