Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Trip back to earth.

Go down 
+3
vegeta002
The Joker
codaman
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

A Trip back to earth. Empty
PostSubject: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:43 pm

This RP is actually based off a personal story i have been writing about my chars.. but after a few talks and thinking about it.. i thought it would make a great RP..

Story: basically, my char Roxane came from earth. and decides she wants to visit for a few days.. this is all fine and swell until she decides she wants to bring Cody and a few others along.. and this is where everything went wrong..

Rules: you can join as a char that has a chance to join Roxane and Cody.. but keep in mind that Nagas, Dridders, and anything else not resembling a human will have to have a way to change to resemble a human.. and anything over 6' will have be shrunken.. (cant have a 100' person walking around if you want to look normal.. lol)

no godmodding.. ndont leave others behind.. ect..

if you join after they head to earth.. you can still join.. but maybe as yourself... seeing as a neko wouldnt be found walking around

that just about wraps everything up.. if you can please post a link on the chars you will be bringing.. or add a short description so i know what to deal with..

ok. lets do this thing.. ill post in a bit cause im cut for time.. if you post before me my starting point will be at Cody's tree near the Giant tree..

dont forget.. Have fun Razz
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:00 am

(Nok'tara's bio is in the spoiler.)

Spoiler:

A portal to Hell formed itself a little ways away from Cody's tree, with Nok'tara climbing out of it. Once she had finished climbing out, she looked around as the portal closed itself. After deciding on a direction to walk to, she began to inadvertantly walk towards the tree where Cody resided.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:03 am

(I'd like to join, but my only Felarya-style character - a Naga - doesn't have any way to transform into a human. Plus, I don't use the Saiyan character.)
Back to top Go down
http://vegeta002.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:46 am

(I'm certain Nok'tara could manage turning folks into human, or at least shrunken versions. If that's alright I may join with Fenja and Grip.)
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:08 pm

(go ahead you guys... i kinda prepared for the whole naga problem.. im really short for time but ill post ASAP. grip and fenja are aloud.. and vegeta your naga char can either be turned into a human by what i prepared or he can leave before they go to earth.. if you have anything else to ask pm me..)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:41 pm

(finally.. i have the time to post..)

Roxane woke up with a yawn.. looking over to cody still sleeping a few feet away. after getting up and stretching a bit she quickly made her bed, then reached under it bringing out a half packet suitcase. she then turned to her shelves grabbing some of her better clothing. getting dressed and packing some of the rest in her suitcase. after she finished.. she closed her suitcase with a loud click.. tossing it over to the opening in the side of the tree it hitting the wall with a loud bang.

Cody woke up quickly reaching for his sword next to his pillow.. he then proceeded to jump out of bed ready for some kind of attacker outside. as he jumped up he snagged his foot on the corner of his blanket slamming him into the ground.

Roxane couldn't help but laugh. "Good morning. nice to see you wide awake." she said between giggles.

Cody got to his feet brushing himself off. "Good morning. Thanks for the wake up call." he said as he started stumbling to get dressed. "what are you packing up for? your not going to try to run of to somewhere are you?"

"if you mean to visit my foster family, which i haven't seen in years i might add, then yes." she said as she quickly did up Cody's bed.

"Oh really? i don't know how you plan to get there but we will be here waiting for you when you get back." He then walked outside on the Branch he had walked out on a thousand times before.

Roxane yelled from inside the tree. "What are you talking about? Your coming too silly."

Cody almost fell off the branch after hearing what she said.. he then turned around getting his balance back. "Since when? you know i cant go back there. have you forgotten that im not exactly human anymore?"

"Since last night when you promised you'd come with, and you can just hide your wings its only for a few days anyways." Roxane said tossing another suitcase next to her's.

Cody just turned back walking out to the edge of the branch. not quite sure what to do.

(sorry if it seams alittle long.. this is the actual beginning from my story. and if anyone dosent know id say its about 7:15 right then. pretty early in the morning.)
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:40 pm

As Nok'tara continued to walk, she noticed an angel sitting at the edge of a tree. Curious, she walked up to the branch that Cody was on. Once she was about thirty feet from him, she said to him, "Strange. It is rare for an angel to leave Heaven. Even rarer for one to come here at the size that you are. Tell me, for what reason did you come to Felarya?"
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 4:50 am

(I think I'll go with being turned into a human. As long as it ends before returning to Felarya...)

Spoiler:

Ha'dara slithered along, yawning "The first good night sleep this month, how can one area have so many distractions?" Grabbing a piece of fruit from nearby, he spotted Cody nearby and stopped "Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
Marauder of the deep jungle
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:31 am

Jenny walked forward with ferona following behind her a little eagerly grasping her hand.

"please oh please can you get in my bed"Ferona asks in a girlish cute voice.

"i said no ferona leave it at that"Jenny says in an anoyed tone brushing hair out of her face as the pair walked to cody's tree.

"i'll use lubricant"

"no i don't want to get in your bed and where would you get lubricant from"

"hey a friend gave it to me"

Jenny and Ferona continued to walk forward stopping at cody's tree Ferona looked up pleadingly at both ha'dara nok'tora and cody pointing to jenny "tell her she has to get into my bed"

"get her away from me"

"hey i am going to use lubricant it's either the bed or the cooking pot"

Jenny and Ferona both sigh at the same time pointing at each ther then in unisen they both yell out "TELL HER!"
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:14 am

Cody couldn't focus on anything going on.. here a succubus has walked up not even threatening him but instead asking him what hes doing away from heaven. which he never came from in the first place.. then Ha'dara comes around.. and then Jenny and Ferona.. Things cant get any worse today. he thought to himself..

"Cody! are you going to pack?" Roxane yelled from inside..

Cody remained motionless and speechless.. he was completely cut for words..
Back to top Go down
Gabriel115
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
Gabriel115

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:50 pm

(this looks fun)

Leonard: https://felarya.forumotion.com/character-discussion-f16/leonard-and-lilith-t1323.htm#41716 (man ive been useing him a lot lately)

Leonard arived Cody's place to see how he was doing and stoped to see him with Jenny, Ferona, Ha'dara and Nok'tara which gave him a suprised look, he then looked to see that cody was packing bags "Going somewhere?" he asked Cody.
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:47 am

Seeing as how the angel wasn't doing anything, Nok'tara turned her attention to Jenny and Ferona, looking at Ferona as she said, "Personally, if I were in your position, I'd respect your friend's wishes, since she's obviously not in the mood for anything right now. Try asking later, and if you don't want to find someone else to get in bed with you, try and control your hormones."

She then looked at Ha'dara, offering her had to shake as she said, "Anyway, I don't think we've met. I'm Nok'tara."
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:30 am

Ha'dara watched Ferona 'What an odd little person...', when he heard Nok'tara and turned to her "I'm Ha'dara." he said, shaking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:24 am

(hehe this sounds like loads of fun =D, imma use Neguma, Vamp-neko with wind elementalist abilities, she can hide her neko side and tuck in her fangs to look human, stands 4'8. Should be fine aslong as she doesn't get hungry :3)

Neguma had been given permissions to reside in the Great Tree that night, she had just curled up in one of the branches about 2 hours before hand, she snored lightly as she rolled over in her sleep.

A few minutes later she could hear the group of people discuss plans. She stirred and tossed in her sleep, the branches making a rustling sound before she rolled off the tree entierly, she screamed as she fell to the ground. She was not yet awake enough to catch herself in the air, she hit the ground making a loud thud, leafs kicked up around her as she landed. "..... ow..." She said before attempting to stand up.

(Never a good idea to sleep in a tree like taht, without having some sort of guard for the fall.. she was prbsly going to use Coda as her 'soft landing' geek)
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:23 pm

After a few seconds of Cody standing there. not doing much of anything.. he managed to get back together. he looked to the succubus first to see she was chatting with Ha'dara, and then lookd down to see Jenny and Ferona seemed to be bickering still.

"Cody! are you going to answer or did you leave?" Roxane said before moving the curtain to the tree. she then froze seeing the giant horned succubus standing in front of Cody and knew things weren't good.

'i guess the succubus isn't really interested in me...' Cody then looked towards the Neko and Elf below him. "Hay girls.. think you can help Roxane really quick?" he then turned to Ha'dara "Good morning.. sleep well for once?" and then towards Roxane, who remained motionless. "Yes, ill pack in a minute just finish up and dont worry about it." he said while pointing an invisible finger for her to wake up Codda.

Roxane nodded "Ok just checking." she then ran inside the tree and started to stomp on an area near her bed. in an attempt to wake up Codda sleeping in another area of the tree below..

Cody then turned to the Succubus who had seemed to take her attention off of him. but he kept quiet waiting for her to say something towards him again..

(Wow, sorry it took a bit.. my summers pretty much up and school is coming back around for me.. and i didnt expect this RP to be so popular so fast.. remember if anyone needs to know anything specific about the story,my chars, specific locations like Cody's Tree, or anything else pm me.)

(oh, btw natsume.. how would she expect to land on me? geek )
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:28 pm

codaman wrote:

(oh, btw natsume.. how would she expect to land on me? geek )
(Probably saw you sleeping and thought to sleep above you (Unless I read something wrong and you were actually in the tree, then disregard all of that xD))
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:47 am

(lol, Cody sleeps inside a tree.. his home is literally inside.. and its not the giant tree but nearby)
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:25 am

Ha'dara turned back to Cody "Yeah, it's surprisingly difficult around here. So, sounds like your having problems?"
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:04 pm

"NO!" Both jenny and ferona yell at cody and roxane in unison Jenny rolling up her sleeves preparing to fight Ferona if she had to and ferona gripping a long strong vine in her hands grinning at Jenny before leaping on her and with much struggling and yells within a few moments Ferona was sitting triumphantly upon a bound and gagged Jenny squirming slightly and uselessly in her bonds,Ferona smild rubbing her hands togethor "there i am fine now all is well"
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:04 am

Nok'tara only sighed as she watched the neko and the elf fight. Hearing Ha'dara talk to Cody, the succubus turned her attention back to him, saying, "I must ask the same thing as Ha'dara. Anxiety is not a very common trait among angels."

Last edited by The Joker on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:28 am

"well i didn't come from Heaven, and im sorry if that's hard to understand." Cody said calming down a bit. then looked over to Ha'dara. "Yea, things are a bit stressful lately, including that i might be going back to earth for a few days.."

Roxane went to the curtain peering out, glad to see Cody still standing in the same spot..

Cody then jumped down towards the two girls pulling out hsi sword slicing the vine binding jenny. he then looked to see it glowing because of Nok'tora. he quickly put it back away. " look why not slow down and tell me what the problem is, jenny first." Cody said taking the bit of vine out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
vegeta002
Hero
Hero
vegeta002

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:53 am

(Joker, Ferona is an Elf who thinks she is a Fairy. Jenny is the only Neko of the 2)

Ha'dara frowned as Cody jumped down "Earth? I wonder if he means the human-dominated one from before?" He looked down and decided to watch, deciding that it'll should be an interesting show.
Back to top Go down
Natsume
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 am

Neguma slowly stood up, rubbing her head "Owww! that huurrt~!" she said, not even noticing that everyone else was there, she looked around to see Ferona and Jenny. With a murmur she said "Mmph.. so.. you two are having fun...." she rubbed her eye "So.. what's this about going somewhere?" She finally started to wake up alittle bit more, her tail swishing side to side anxiously.

"When would it be? where would we go?" She was now more than interested in taking a trip to anywhere but here.
Back to top Go down
GiantessFanXXX
GiantessFanXXX

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:06 am

Jenny sighed happily "well i said i didn't want to get in ferona's bed or cooking pot and well she just leapt on me"she says a hint of nervousness in her voice.

Ferona smiled triumphantly "i have the right i caught her Jenny is my prey and nothing will change that"she says proudly
Back to top Go down
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime
Clown Prince of Crime
The Joker

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:12 am

"I think so, Ha'dara. I've heard a few demons mention Earth a few times in Hell. Never been there myself, though. I don't think I could, anyway, what with my size and all." Nok'tara said to the naga, watching the scene with Cody, Ferona, and Jenny, a bit confused when Ferona said that Jenny was her prey, especially since they were the same size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Trip back to earth.   A Trip back to earth. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Trip back to earth.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next