Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello! My name is Rose

Go down 
+2
Sillysausage
Rose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Tasty morsel

Hello! My name is Rose Empty
PostSubject: Hello! My name is Rose   Hello! My name is Rose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:02 pm

I am part human and part fairy and I was nearly orphaned as a young teenager. My whole village of Sheelin was destroyed while I was out in the woods foraging for berries. It was a very small village near to a great castle. My father lived at the castle but would visit often. He was a good wizard by the name of Archemedus. The castle was Caiseal Wizard's Academy. The place was in another world called Earth. The country was Eire. A very ancient place it is too. Filled with magic and suspense for those who were multi talented.

Alas, I wasn't mult talented. Some how I was almost a plain human. After living with my father, who was nearly busy every moment of the day with tasks of schooling those that were multi talented, I decided to venture away from home. My father bid me good luck with my adventure and I left home with my ruck sack, bow and arrows. I went to the teleport rock and thought of where I wanted to be but somehow I messed up my jump to the meadowlands and ended up some where I do not know at all. Now I must start a new unknown life in an unknown world.

Here are my abilities and personality stuf.

5 foot 2 inches
125 pounds
muscular but yet quite female
20 years old
I am very shy until I have known you for a while. Once I know you, my Gealic side starts to show
I enjoy the out of doors and often times, I can be found sitting under a tree reading
My weapon is a cross bow and arrows, I am a good shot with it
I have a special ruck sack that can hold all I own
I am studing to be the best healer known
I do have a special healing touch but do not quite understand it yet
I have various books that is all that is left from my village and from my father that I study from .

That is all that I have to say right now ecept that I hope to be meeting many new friends.
Back to top Go down
Sillysausage
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Sillysausage

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Rose   Hello! My name is Rose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:57 pm

First of all, a good spell and grammer checker would help you out here. I'd also put a lot more detail in, this is very bare-bones. What destroyed her home village, and why? Was her father a human or a fairy? Did she know her mother? Those sorts of details really bring a character to life.
Back to top Go down
http://ironkitty.deviantart.com/
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Rose   Hello! My name is Rose Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 9:57 pm

Please try to re-write this in a third person perspective. Then I'll take you seriously and point out other flaws. This is just... well... it's an excellent set up for a Sue.

Edit:
Are you thinking of Sidhe?

Last edited by L'Ryn on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Rose   Hello! My name is Rose Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:32 am

Welcome to Felarya.

What century does she come from on Earth?

I think she may find that Felaryan fairies aren't quite the same as Irish ones...
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Rose   Hello! My name is Rose Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:41 am

L'Ryn : Ok with that, some other recents posts, and the constant bullying in the chatbox it's getting untenable.
So I'm giving you a last warning before a week ban.

I'm sorry but if you enjoy putting others down and taking pleasure at being mean in general, then you have no place there...
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Rose   Hello! My name is Rose Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:33 pm

A good start to a character, gives a good outline. Don't feel discouraged, but keep adding to her. Maybe some more physical traits (eye/hair colour) and some more personality traits, even little things.
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! My name is Rose   Hello! My name is Rose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! My name is Rose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: