Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cobalt (Coby) Kigai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CobaltKigai
Tasty morsel

Cobalt (Coby) Kigai Empty
PostSubject: Cobalt (Coby) Kigai   Cobalt (Coby) Kigai Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:21 am

Name: Cobalt (Coby) Kigai
Race: Centaur
Family: None

Personality: Unlike the normal vicious streak that most centaurs have, he is more calm and collected. That is not to say, however, that he does not posess this mean streak, it is just not frequently seen as in others.

Appearance- Coby isn't as big as most centaurs, at 100 feet, but he's just as strong. His human torso has a nice toned look to it and his horselike body is about the same way. His hair and fur are a light brown to a tannish color and his eyes are a royal blue.

History: Cobalt's parents were killed at a young age, the reasons for this are unknown to him. He has lived on his own, as a wanderer since his parents deaths and it is this way that he lives to this day. His travels took him to many different lands and worlds, where he was the biggest thing anyone had seen before. This being so, he has been feared and hunted since his travels began. Since he is alone, he has had to eat anything he can find, weither it be greenery, or meat.

He is usually quite calm and gentle, but his temper does get the best of him some times. It was one such outburst that erased one villiage from existance. His travels had brought him to a villiage by the name of Kantu and the villagers thought he was a mighty demon, sent by the gods to kill them. That day, he was attacked by the entire villiage and injured. While hiding in the mountians near the villiage, his mind began to race with thoughts of why these people had attacked him. His anger boiled over, then, and that night be devoured and crushed the villiage in a fit of rage. In the morning he awoke as calm as he usually was and his hunger fully satisfied. He looked for the villiage but all he found were the ruins. His memory came back to him later that day and he fell into a state of sadness.

While mopping about, burdened about what he had done, a thought hit him. If those people believed he was a demon, then he had only played along with them. A thought then appeared back in his mind that the villiagers tasted.... Good? He tried to shake this thought from his mind, but that only resulted in him licking his lips and wanting more. He then traveled the world, searching for a place where he could eat as he liked and not be judged. His travels finally brought him to a land by the name of Felarya...

Excuse any grammer or spelling error you see, and I applologize that it isn't as long as most others but my keyboard isn't working propperly and at the moment I can't think of much... That being said, I hope everything I have put down here is appropriate for Felaryian use, and if changes are needed I am more than happy to correct them.

One last note, any stupid comments, such as bullying and, at a lack of a better word, meanness will not be tollerated by any means. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt (Coby) Kigai   Cobalt (Coby) Kigai Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:06 pm

good char man....................................but who the hell are you??? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
CobaltKigai
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt (Coby) Kigai   Cobalt (Coby) Kigai Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:26 pm

You might know me from Eka's, but I just joined recently, I've been meaning to, but I never had a chance before... ^^"
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt (Coby) Kigai   Cobalt (Coby) Kigai Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:58 pm

oh ok, but you should consider introducing yourself in the "introduce yourself" thread in "general discussion" ^^
Back to top Go down
CobaltKigai
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt (Coby) Kigai   Cobalt (Coby) Kigai Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:13 pm

Didn't see that, actually... thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt (Coby) Kigai   Cobalt (Coby) Kigai Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:28 pm

np man, as for the char, "coby" we have a char named "cody" ^^' i don't mind , not at all, but some people might annoy you for that later on Embarassed
Back to top Go down
CobaltKigai
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt (Coby) Kigai   Cobalt (Coby) Kigai Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Well as far as Coby goes, that's just a nickname to make it easier for people... Feel free to just say Cobalt if you wish, I'm just trying to make it easy for people... *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cobalt (Coby) Kigai   Cobalt (Coby) Kigai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cobalt (Coby) Kigai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: