Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving to China

Go down 
+12
spike833
Pendragon
GREGOLE
timing2
Silent_eric
rcs619
FalconJudge
gwadahunter2222
sonik0578
Anime-Junkie
Goldclaw
Karbo
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:31 am

Well that's it, the departure is in a few hours
I am both very excited by this trip and a little nervous too.
I never travelled so far from my home before and as always in such case, you wonder if you have forgotten nothing XD
I believe it will be a very constructive and interesting trip. For one,I will get to see some members of my familly I never met before, and I bet I will see quite fantastic landscapes there.
I'm so looking forward to it Smile

During this time is I will have very little access to internet
So I hope everyone will keep the house in order so to speak ^_^
I know I leave at a troubled moment. Those latest events couldn't have occured at a worse time.
When I come back there will be painful decisions to take and some clarifications to make...

Until then, good bye ! And don't get yourself eaten Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:46 am

good luck on your trip karbo! ^-^ hope have a grand time enjoy seeing chine and seeing your family. =3 we will all miss. have a safe journey and may the force be with you! x3
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:53 am

How will we survive without you? D:
Heh, I'm sure well do fine. As long as Crisis doesn't take the chance to go on a feeding frenzy and nobody summons Menyssan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
sonik0578
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
sonik0578

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:07 am

have fun on your trip karbo ^_^ and hope to see you back soon
Back to top Go down
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:20 am

have a good trip Razz
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:25 am

Bye~ We'll be good.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:06 am

Have a nice trip, Karbo ^^

<.<

>.>

*runs off with Aya while no one is looking* MINE! ^-^

lol
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:04 am

Now! In this vacuum of power I shall rise! Cower fools, for Silent Eric has come to take his rightful place at the seat of power! Feel free to call me Emperor until Karbo gets back. Mwa ha ha!

Oh, and have fun Karbo.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
timing2
timing2

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:14 am

Have a safe trip, Karbo.

I'm sure you'll have loads of fun meeting with your family and seeing all the sights there.

I would not be surprised for you to come back, inspired with fresh, new art ideas from your trip.

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://timing2.deviantart.com
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:30 am

If you come back a communist, I'm not letting you in the front door.

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:07 am

Enjoy your trip Karbo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:50 am

GREGOLE wrote:
communist.

Karbo as a communist?

All people eaten equally?
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
spike833
Marauder of the deep jungle
spike833

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:25 pm

Enjoy your trip Karbo! I hope your trip is safe and fun! Smile

As a high priest of Godzilla in northeast Inidana, USA, may Godzilla, King of Monsters aid you on your quest to spread vore worldwide! Laughing
Back to top Go down
MukatKiKaarn
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
MukatKiKaarn

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:42 pm

Have fun out there! I imagine we look forward to hearing about your trip once you come home. ^^ Be safe, and enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://mukatkikaarn.deviantart.com
vegasmazza3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Lol Karbo left on my birthday...

Where in China???? I've been to Beijing, Shanghai, and Hong Kong (technically a part of China now)

My flight to Hong Kong was 16 hrs... could yours possibly be longer Surprised???
Back to top Go down
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:03 am

Silent_eric wrote:
Now! In this vacuum of power I shall rise! Cower fools, for Silent Eric has come to take his rightful place at the seat of power! Feel free to call me Emperor until Karbo gets back. Mwa ha ha!
Similarly, "False Emperor" and "Corpse God" will work for him.

Have a good time Karbo.
Back to top Go down
itsmeyouidiot
itsmeyouidiot

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:57 am

Cool, he's back!

I was a bit worried, actually. The Chinese government can be kinda scary sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:10 am

Well actually I found it rather discrete... Sure there is some flags, some propaganda, and some people in uniforms here and there in the street, but it's not really the oppressive atmosphear I would have imagined before coming there.
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:03 am

It's never quite as bad as you imagine it... could be better, could be worse, but human beings have a tendency to rely on their own imaginations to judge an unconnected situation.
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
vegasmazza3
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 1:24 am

I was in Beijing the January before the Olympics... and like Karbo said they aren't that oppresive... but my step-dad asked all of them if the government was repressive (or something like that... he sometimes doesn't think Surprised... I'm glad no one else knew he asked that to a couple of people lol) and they'd get all nervous and kind of avoid it... so you can tell it's there, but its not as blatant as everyone seems to say it is. But it was really funny the first night I was there, the president was on a big screen in the square speaking and I was thinking "propoganda... propoganda..." and then I learned later that it was a new year's message... (the contents of that message I do not know).. I'm a total American when it comes to food... and when we saw the construction near the Olympics and I saw a TGI Fridays (which I really like), but it wasn't open yet... (WHY?!?!? lol)... There was still LOTS of construction going on 8 months before the Olympics... and everyone warns you of the horrible pollution, but it was actually pretty clear (probably because it rained the day before we got there... and because of the Olympics pollution crackdown). In China, I went to Shanghai last New Year's... but I've never been to the interior (Karbo said he went to Shenzhen and Chengdu), but I want too... I actually kind of want to go everywhere... From Shanghai... so many... many buildings... and CRAZY DRIVERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving to China Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving to China   Leaving to China Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving to China
Page 1 of 1