Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

came up with something fun

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pirostyle
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
pirostyle

came up with something fun Empty
PostSubject: came up with something fun   came up with something fun Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:23 pm

I KNOW RHYME BELONGS TO SQUARE ENIX
...but its not like Im saying she's my character, Im just using her to make a fun character discription

========================================================================

Name: Muji
Appearance: Pretty much like my avatar, cept for when she's in her dridder form, has the bottom half of a spider.
Dridder form appearance: Top half human, bottom half dridder, her bottom half is black colored, and the spot where her halves connect would probably look like the top of the skin from the dridder half was slowly creeping up her stomach, the dridder skin that creeps up her stomach almost resembles roots.

Kinda like a demon possesion I guess... its hard to describe

Power
-Can shapeshift between her human and dridder form
-Can let out a high pitched screech to stun or blast enemies away, only in her human form though
-Can climb walls and is very agile in her human form
-Sharpened vision
-Can do anything a dridder can in her dridder form except use poison, doesnt have any

Personality: A backstabber, she acts sweet and innocent whenever she's in her human form around people, but is a talented pickpocket and makes off with whatever she can, even boys if she takes a fancy to them.

She doesnt like eating people, she perfers to eat non humanoid creatures, like lizards or birds that she can catch.

Background story: (ha ha ha, some people will be expecting this next part )
Was the child of a dridder / human relationship, which only lasted long enough to produce a child, before other dridders found out and forced her to eat the male. She was raised thinking that stealing and lieing were a normal part of her nature, easily able to survive by living among humans.

Weaknesses
-Cant use her screech if her throat is sore or dry
-Is deathly afraid of large bodies of water for some reason, probably because of all the stories her mother would tell her about anko and all the other dangerous waterlife
-Doesnt like smoke
-Cant change forms when she has magic tags stuck to her, these dispel all her magic and prevent her from changing or screeching

I couldnt come up with a species... so I came up with this for fun
Back to top Go down
L'Ryn
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
L'Ryn

PostSubject: Re: came up with something fun   came up with something fun Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:45 pm

Please... stop associating TWEWY with Felarya. Please.
Back to top Go down
Oldman40k2003
Oldman40k2003

PostSubject: Re: came up with something fun   came up with something fun Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:46 pm

L'Ryn wrote:

What is "TWEWY"?
Back to top Go down
http://oldman40k2003.deviantart.com/
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: came up with something fun   came up with something fun Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Oldman40k2003 wrote:
L'Ryn wrote:

What is "TWEWY"?

I believe that is "The world ends with you" a Square-enix RPG for one of the handheld systems, i think. As an older gamer I am required to say...FF6 is better.

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: came up with something fun   came up with something fun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

came up with something fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: