Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Challengers Appear!~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiken
Helpless prey
Shiken

Location : In a warm, dark, wet cave lined with weird white rocks.

New Challengers Appear!~ Empty
PostSubject: New Challengers Appear!~   New Challengers Appear!~ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:45 pm

These are characters I made-up for a story involving them in Curran's trip to Felarya. Forgive me in advance for any incorrect info I may write down about Felarya, or for any mistakes to my characters. I hope that this isn't too bad. My character's always have one or more traits of my own, so my characters can be a way for you to get to know me~

Their bio's are not complete, I haven't thought them through fully yet ><; I'm just gonna write them down to see what people think of them. I'll continue them later if they're not totally hated.

Name: Curran
Race: Neko
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 112 lbs.
Hair/Fur color: Silver
Eye color: Green (Right Eye), Red (Left Eye)

Bio
Curran is a small-statured Neko of royal blood in his home world. According to his home world, Nekos that have odd-eyes (Two eyes of a different color) are considered to be connected to royalty. In Curran's family's case, they are always born with a red colored eye. The position of their family's red eye, whether it be their left or right eye, determines how they are treated.
To Be Continued...

Personality
Curran is generally a sweet, understanding, open-minded and kind-hearted individual. But while in a sense of danger, he becomes paranoid and defensive, and as a cat with his already heightened senses, it makes it very hard to catch him off-guard or sneak up on him. A trait about Curran that does not go unnoticed, is his naivety; acting confused in the presence of some jokes, and statements. He's also a submissive person, as Bhea can easily order him around without having to intimidate him in some way. Although he's completely against the idea of eating another living thing, Bhea often uses his stomach as an effective bed and shield against carnivorous plants. Although he appears mostly as prey, the feeling of Bhea being in his stomach can described as odd, but he secretly enjoys how it feels, making him a potential Predator.

Powers
Curran is naturally very nimble and agile, able to react to things much faster then Humans as a form of natural reflexes adding to his already agile form, making him hard to catch for anyone at any size. Also, he appears to have the super-natural ability to control plants, an ability named "Florakinesis" by Bhea. When endangered, this power causes a reaction in all plants around him. By releasing a wave of magical energy only plants can pick up, it acts as a type of pheromone to them, causing them to either ignore him if they are attempting to devour him, or even come to his aid if he's being attacked by something else. Even weak plants such as vines that meaninglessly hang off tree branches will magically move to try to restrain a predator from attacking Curran. However, this ability is apparently not something Curran can control on a whim, since he is greatly unaware of it. It merely functions as a form of self-defense against fleshy predators, and lets him walk around unnoticed by carnivorous plants.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Bhea (Pronounced; "Bay-a")
Race: Fairy
Height: 0' 3"
Weight: (Doesn't want to say)
Hair color: Green
Eye color: Deep Purple
Wings: Clear Butterfly

Bio
Bhea is a rare case of Fairy that is native to Felarya. She befriended Curran shortly after his visit. Bhea does not seem to belong to any group of fairies and appears to be more of a lone wanderer. As a rare fairy, she cannot alter her own size at all, but her power to shrink people is much stronger then ordinary fairies, able to reduce a 100 foot being down to measly size. (As least as size she can fit in her mouth) She usually reaps the fruits of another person's labor, either taking their food or using someone in anyway for her advantage, making her a type of Parasitic Fairy.
To Be Continued...

Personality
Bhea is an open-minded girl. Though not someone to make demands, she seems to enjoy telling Curran what to do. Also, she's a very curious individual, which interferes with her original plans. When she stumbled across Curran, she had intended to eat him, but after witnessing his power of "Florakinesis", she wishes to know more about him and forgets about eating him. She's also a little twisted and seems to like playing around with people's heads using her illusion magic.

Powers
As a fairy, Bhea is powerful with magic, despite her very small size. Her ability to shrink things is stronger then normal, making almost anyone or anything she encounters a 'little' threat to her, as those who are shrunk have their own powers severely weakened. Due to her small size, she can easily sneak up on large and powerful prey and shrink them and their power down to size. Her wings also act as a medium for her ability to create illusion. Her favorite illusion is her clear wings give off a strange light which makes the victim believe they are experiencing their wildest fantasies, which then ends once they are in her stomach, as a cruel way of telling them their dreams are now gone. She herself, also seems to be immune to the strengths of normal stomach acid (even while sleeping), and can use magic to loosen up the esophagus of people, so she can climb up and down freely, making it impossible for ordinary beings to eat her. She may even hide in the stomach of a person without them knowing, so as to find a place to rest and regain her strength, she seems to only do this with Curran though when they sleep, so that carnivorous plants don't get her while she's sleeping.
Back to top Go down

New Challengers Appear!~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: