Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where did everybody go!?!?

Go down 
+15
Claire
Saironthis
DeviantDiscordian
JohnDoe
SuperPieGuy9
Pendragon
Shady Knight
Asuroth
Reptillian
Archmage_Bael
spike833
timing2
Boris92
Feadraug
codaman
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Where did everybody go!?!? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where did everybody go!?!?   Where did everybody go!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:48 am

scratch well i just kinda found it odd that it was suddenly that empty...

plus i remember when the forum used to be more alive, more people used the CB, there were more discussions about things and more rps and stuff, but over time the activity has died down... and people keep vanishing without a bye or anything... does anyone remember schoolhater? she vanished a while back without any notice...

geek to make things a little less stressed sounding, its really hard for me to sleep through everything going on... when nothing is going on... lol....

well in the meantime i guess ill return to doing as such... just kinda got a little worried that the forum was going to go Ur-Sagol on me...
Back to top Go down
Feadraug
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Feadraug

Location : The Forest of Whispers, along with Kyria and Seelvee

PostSubject: Re: Where did everybody go!?!?   Where did everybody go!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:32 am

That's Internet forums to us: some people will leave without saying goodbye.

Also, I have to be more specific about my RL issues: I'm currently studying a master course that leaves me nearly no time for anything. :V
Back to top Go down
http://paridas.carlosbg.es

PostSubject: Re: Where did everybody go!?!?   Where did everybody go!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:43 am

Forums sometimes have low activity and sometimes have high activity, back before I left, some days, I saw about 20-30 members on and sometimes there would be like 2 or 3
Back to top Go down
Flare
Survivor
Survivor
Flare

PostSubject: Re: Where did everybody go!?!?   Where did everybody go!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:23 pm

Claire wrote:
I have an issue with some of the mods...

This for me. It's why I've pretty much decided to leave this place behind.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Where did everybody go!?!?   Where did everybody go!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 12:26 pm

I'm still here. ^.^ Nyaha's got a lot of free time on his hands. ;D

And apparently, so does Coda. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
ZionAtriedes
Loremaster
ZionAtriedes

Location : Behind you. No, above! Oh, too late, I already got you. NINJA SKILLZ!

PostSubject: Re: Where did everybody go!?!?   Where did everybody go!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:36 pm

*shrugs* I've kinda lost interest in the community for now. It's nothing personal, it's just that every time I get involved in a discussion, it rapidly moves forward when I'm not here. It's tiring.

Activity's good, don't get me wrong. But my attentions are currently directed elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where did everybody go!?!?   Where did everybody go!?!? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where did everybody go!?!?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: General discussion-
Jump to: