Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Survive Nemyra

Go down 
+15
FalconJudge
Warrior3000
Reptillian
Shady Knight
Archmage_Bael
VenomX3000
Sineria.
Jætte_Troll
Silent_eric
codaman
Malahite
Anime-Junkie
/Fish/
Stabs
alliance
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:44 am

you are walking through the forests around the fairy kingdom, when suddenly, the fairy queen (goddess in my opinion) Nemyra appears before you. What might you do to survive? What kind of attacks would even inflict damage?
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:06 am

Well, Alliance, I'll be the one to tell you.

This better stay completely hypothetical, Karbo himself has said he DOESN'T want the guardians to be used as characters. MUCH LESS as opponents. Not even I would want that, and I'm a hardcore munchkin who thinks all the time about how to kill everything. So let's put it this way: if you have someone attack and hurt Nemyra, we DO NOT WANT to know about it. Do it in your imagination only.

That said, no form of attack should inflict any damage worth noting. I'd recommend the character to escape if it has any choice on the matter, or try to talk if they don't; she's whimsical, it may even work. NEVERTHELESS, if Nemyra ever appeared in a story, it'd be mostly a story about what Nemyra wanted to do to someone, rather than about what can you do to Nemyra.
Back to top Go down
/Fish/
Hero
Hero
/Fish/

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:20 am

Survive Nemyra 12520210
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:31 pm

The only way you'd be able to escape a guardian is if they let you escape. Their power approaches godlike, so defeating them only happens then they let you.
Look at it this way: If for some reason a guardian takes a dislike to someone, that someone is either another guardian or dead.
/Fish/ wrote:
https://servimg.com/view/12527581/1051
I agree fish, it is THIS thread. It pops up every now and again because the guardians haven't been defined enough in the wiki and (more importantly) people don't read it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Malahite
Cog in the Machine
Cog in the Machine
Malahite

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 pm

Why am I walking in the forest around the Fairy Kingdom? Am I suicidal? If I'm suicidal, why am I trying to defeat Nemyra in a battle of wits?
Back to top Go down
codaman
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:13 pm

Malahite wrote:
Why am I walking in the forest around the Fairy Kingdom? Am I suicidal? If I'm suicidal, why am I trying to defeat Nemyra in a battle of wits?

rock paper scissors?
Back to top Go down
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 pm

It's obvious! Nemyra wouldn't appear before you unless she had some omnipotent reason. After all, that's her main claim to fame is her great divination and clairvoyance. Therefore, you are in no danger and should converse with her. Perhaps she wants you Klondike bar.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Or wants you as a Klondike Bar... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Silent_eric
Silent_eric

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Jætte_Troll wrote:
Or wants you as a Klondike Bar... Razz
She would know. She knows everything. The only reason she would show up to eat you if you were the most delicious thing currently in Felarya.

Or if you taste just like what she is craving at the moment.
Back to top Go down
http://silenteric.deviantart.com/
Sineria.
Helpless prey
Sineria.

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Sineria > Nemyra
Back to top Go down
VenomX3000
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Sineria. wrote:
Sineria > Nemyra

I shall second that
Back to top Go down
http://venomx3000.deviantart.com/
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:17 pm

way to go eric for taking the thread seriously. ...I think.

Quote :
Not even I would want that, and I'm a hardcore munchkin who thinks all the time about how to kill everything.

quoted :3. thats a nice line XD

well elves and nekos are said to be all the rage. whoever has an elf or a neko character should probably just stay in doors. I might want to take my own advice some day.
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:11 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
The only way you'd be able to escape a guardian is if they let you escape. Their power approaches godlike, so defeating them only happens then they let you.
Look at it this way: If for some reason a guardian takes a dislike to someone, that someone is either another guardian or dead.
/Fish/ wrote:
https://servimg.com/view/12527581/1051
I agree fish, it is THIS thread. It pops up every now and again because the guardians haven't been defined enough in the wiki and (more importantly) people don't read it.

An attack that would damage a guardian and possibly destroy them, (I revere Nemyra, so I would never wish anything bad upon her) would be some kind of ki attack. I know this sounds stupid, but something like Vegeta's big bang attack or even worse the...final flash. Spirit Bomb would wipe out everything(if the person launching it could convince the residents of Felarya to share energy, highly unlikely)

Last edited by alliance on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:12 am

Stabs wrote:
Well, Alliance, I'll be the one to tell you.

This better stay completely hypothetical, Karbo himself has said he DOESN'T want the guardians to be used as characters. MUCH LESS as opponents. Not even I would want that, and I'm a hardcore munchkin who thinks all the time about how to kill everything. So let's put it this way: if you have someone attack and hurt Nemyra, we DO NOT WANT to know about it. Do it in your imagination only.

That said, no form of attack should inflict any damage worth noting. I'd recommend the character to escape if it has any choice on the matter, or try to talk if they don't; she's whimsical, it may even work. NEVERTHELESS, if Nemyra ever appeared in a story, it'd be mostly a story about what Nemyra wanted to do to someone, rather than about what can you do to Nemyra.

And to you, I have no intention of hurting Nemyra at all. (EVER).
It is just a thought.

Last edited by alliance on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:16 am

Sineria. wrote:
Sineria > Nemyra

And to you, Bull Crap. (Even though i like Sineria)
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:51 am

Someone doesn't know the use of the edit button.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:53 am

Sean Okotami wrote:

Like?
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:18 am

alliance wrote:
Sean Okotami wrote:

Like?
like that fact that just double posting is kinda bad... but you just triple posted.... you can put several quotes in one reply you know...
Back to top Go down
http://snicer.deviantart.com/
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Damn   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:52 am

Looks like i better start listening to you all instead of my friend.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:55 am

maybe^^
Back to top Go down
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: So..   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:00 am

So....do you have anything relating to the thread itself?
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 8:57 am

alliance wrote:
yeah one thing^^

Stabs wrote:
This better stay completely hypothetical, Karbo himself has said he DOESN'T want the guardians to be used as characters. MUCH LESS as opponents.
when and where did he ever say that? i for one received permission from karbo to use Nemyra in a story because she has a minor role and screen time^^ - though her name will be mentioned a lot.

i just hope he remembers, given the fact that it was quite some time ago... and i still i haven't gotten around to start that story^^'
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:01 am

I actually "used" Nemyra once. She doesn't appear, she is just mentioned. So I don't know if that counts.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
alliance
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
alliance

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:05 am

Reptillian wrote:
alliance wrote:
yeah one thing^^

Stabs wrote:
This better stay completely hypothetical, Karbo himself has said he DOESN'T want the guardians to be used as characters. MUCH LESS as opponents.
when and where did he ever say that? i for one received permission from karbo to use Nemyra in a story because she has a minor role and screen time^^ - though her name will be mentioned a lot.

i just hope he remembers, given the fact that it was quite some time ago... and i still i haven't gotten around to start that story^^'

I meant with dealing with her.
Back to top Go down
Reptillian
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
Reptillian

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:31 am

Sean Okotami wrote:
I actually "used" Nemyra once. She doesn't appear, she is just mentioned. So I don't know if that counts.
i don't think that counts, since you just used her name.
alliance wrote:
Reptillian wrote:
alliance wrote:
yeah one thing^^

Stabs wrote:

I meant with dealing with her.
if she actually "suddenly" appeared in front of you... you wouldn't be able to do scrap. even running would be meaningless, seeing that she has the ability to become one of the largest beings in Felarya... so sit down and tell her that you hope you'll give her a stomachache^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survive Nemyra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survive Nemyra   Survive Nemyra Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survive Nemyra
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next