Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hitomi.

Go down 
+3
Anime-Junkie
FalconJudge
Hitomi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi
Helpless prey
Hitomi

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:35 pm

~~The Basics~~
Name: Hitomi (I can't think of a mermaid-y last name, but don't really need one, I guess.)
Race: Mermaid.

~~Getting to know me~~
Length: 95 feet.
Eye Colour: Dark Green.
Hair Colour/Length: Turquoise and long.
Skin Colour: White.
Scale Colour: Cyan.
Body Type: Slim, slightly round belly.

Overall Apperance: Hitomi can be regarded as beautiful, her bright turquoise hair and hynotic green eyes easily capable of pulling at a man(or some women's) heartstrings. Being a mermaid, Hitomi's scales on her lower body and tail are Cyan, sparkling prettily in the sunlight, causing her to sometimes while away a few minutes by just staring at the bright colours, letting herself become enraptured by the sparkling.
Being surrounded by water all the time, Hitomi obviously vouches not to wear any clothing, showing her large breasts and slightly round belly freely, the former being rather useful to distract prey from noticing the latter. You may be interesting in knowing that the last thing that 163 people saw were Hitomi's breasts. before the inside of her mouth, of course.
Spending her time underwater, Hitomi doesn't catch as much of the sun as other races would do, causing her skin to be ever so slightly pale, smooth and beautiful.

Personality: Hitomi is playful, a trait among most mermaids, and friendly to races such as the Naga and Dryad people.
She has a tendency to state the obvious just to make conversation, such as: 'It's a nice day', or 'You're very tall.', or 'Oh dear you seem to have fallen down a 30 foot well, do you need any help?'.

Hitomi is mostly neutral towards Nekos and Humans, and would only really eat them when she is hungry. She will also settle for animal life to eat instead of people if there are no people around to swallow.
When she is hungry and there is no 'filling' animal in sight, Hitomi likes to play with her food, often having a conversation with them first before devouring them.
When in extremes of hunger, e.g. starving to death, she would even go as far as to devour a Small Naga, but would most likely say a short prayer afterwards.

Being a Mermaid, Hitomi has developed a love for swimming, often hanging around in a deep river and just looking up at the contorted sunrays coming from the water's surface.
She, almost every day, will spend about an hour on a riverbank, just sunbathing and enjoying herself.
One of Hitomi's great loves is underwater grass, adoring the way that it flows around with the current, and how is feels on her back when she lies in it, guessing that it feels somewhat like getting a massage from thousands of tiny people.
One of the only animals that Hitomi will not eat when hungry is the birds, thinking that they symbolise true freedom; being able to be anywhere they wish to be, on the ground or in the sky, a feat that Hitomi could never accomplish.

Hitomi views life as rather violent and twisted, but wanting nothing to do with the bloodshed or wars that frequently occur in the world, and so she simply relaxes, tries to survive, and most of all tries to have fun.
Contrary to her friendliness and quest for fun, Hitomi does now follow 'schools' of mermaids, but instead moves from one place to another, wanting to explore the world by herself and find out its many mysteries, or at least as mcuh as possible whilst in the water.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Strengths: Very fast in the water.
Intelligent.
Brave.

Weaknesses: Is very slightly small for a giant mermaid.
Is vunerable when on land.

Last edited by Hitomi on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:24 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:10 pm

... And?
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Hitomi
Helpless prey
Hitomi

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:00 am

I'm not finished yet, notice the WIP thing? It means work in progress. I had to leave close to when I started the sheet. There's much more to come.
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Helpless prey
Hitomi

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:52 am

I think i'm about done ^^
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 am

Hm, not to bad a character here. Although I do have some critiques.
Quote :
When in extremes of hunger, e.g. starving to death, she would even go as far as to devour a Naga or Giantess, if she was to come across one, but would always feel bad about it or say a short prayer after the meal.
I'm pretty sure mermaids can't same-size vore, unless you mean that she'd hard vore them. (Like Terra's character Jas does).
Quote :
Weaknesses: Is slightly small for a giant mermaid.
Well, she doesn't seem that small, Anko is 110ft long, 95 isn't that much different at that scale.

FYI, we have standardised information boxes for each character species. It's good to set out your info in this way as it makes things much easier.

Info boxes for mermaids:
Name
Species
Length
Scale colour
Fin colour
Skin colour
Hair colour
Eye colour
Other characteristics

You can find the others boxes for the other races here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Hitomi
Helpless prey
Hitomi

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:12 am

Okays, edited the problems.
It now says 'very slightly small'
And I changed the other things to say that the naga or giantess would have to be relatively small enough for her to eat without breaking her jaw off.
Back to top Go down
Warrior3000
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
Warrior3000

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:54 am

The little description you've provided here could be summed up as "bare", essentially. There's nothing concerning the origins of the character (As in, birth and upbringing, ect.), and what you've really done is described their personality and eating habits instead. And even then, the aforementioned things you gave description of were quite generic on most points barring her usage of quips that are situationally relevant and obvious.[

[Complaints removed due to issues being resolved]

But anyways, that's it for my little rant, and I really can't complain anymore. Again, just try to work on it and I think it could be alright.

Last edited by Warrior3000 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://w-3-k.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:57 am

Wait, don't Giantesses are, you know, giant? How can she eat a "small" Giantess if it's a giant? I don't think you thought that one through.

Quote :
FYI, we have standardised information boxes for each character species. It's good to set out your info in this way as it makes things much easier.

Does that mean I have to put visual bios here and not just like them to their DA pages?
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 6:37 am

You're actually on a good start. I don't see any problems with this bio, so keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 12:48 pm

Anime-Junkie wrote:
Hm, not to bad a character here. Although I do have some critiques.

Quote :
When in extremes of hunger, e.g. starving to death, she would even go as far as to devour a Naga or Giantess, if she was to come across one, but would always feel bad about it or say a short prayer after the meal.
I'm pretty sure mermaids can't same-size vore, unless you mean that she'd hard vore them. (Like Terra's character Jas does).

Though not entirely relevant here, to clarify, aren't specifically species of deep ocean mermaids able to same-size vore? i.e., in the style of gulper eels?
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 pm

It doesn't say that she is from the abyss.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Hitomi. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hitomi.   Hitomi. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hitomi.
Page 1 of 1