Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A quickie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stabs
Stabs

A quickie Empty
PostSubject: A quickie   A quickie Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 am

This is just another quickie that sprang in my mind fully formed.

WARNING- this piece contains levels of cruelty, brutality and misogynism that I haven't seen so far in Felarya, not even around Rythmear's stories. If you don't like that, please keep reading and tell me all about how you suffered... the only reason I'm sharing this is to make conversation.

Consolation Prize or Monster X Predator

Let's begin by telling a little about me. I'm a raider. You know the drill. The premise is to steal from the undefended, then proceed about it as common sense dictates.

You can judge me -I can tell you're judging me-, I don't mind. If I wanted people to think high of me, I'd have became a priest instead, or studied, maybe do something of my life. Which... I'm history right now, okay!? So now it's up to you to judge me, I don't care what you think. Right now it'll do me as much good as it did while I was alive!

Sure, everyone can harp on for as long as they want on the virtues of morality, on bringing no harm to your similars, all that. It's all nice, if we all could be like that it'd be real nice, I wish we could all be spineless pussies like you. In the real world, I was one too, but here I didn't really have the freedom to be like that anymore. When I got here, I couldn't give a shit about all that my mother taught me back home. The jungle changes you, it makes you an animal.

You become less nice the more danger you're in. You don't get to give a crap about anyone, even your closest friends- and they don't get to give a crap about you either. If you ever stop thinking about anything but surviving, you'll die, period. You have to hurt, kill, steal, just to stay afloat. There's no time to forage, no time to hunt, no way to cultivate here. If you are to survive, you'll need food, shelter, clothes, you'll need it all in one place and right now. If it helps, I don't think any less of the girls trying to eat me. I'm not unlike them, or maybe I am? Unlike them, I DO accept I am hurting people. But we're doing the same thing in the end, aren't we?

I guess I was lucky. It ended, after all. I don't have the slightest how long was I here, maybe a year, maybe two, maybe ten? The days kind of faded to black. I didn't get to keep track, I didn't care. After our convoy was attacked, after we got ripped open and scattered by a pack of humongous wolves, I just ran, and ran, and ran until I couldn't run anymore. I never again met anyone else like me. I was lucky to find those guys.

Garl was the leader- mighty impressive man. He was bigass, the kind of big you don't argue with, you just do what he says. Plus he had magic, and you don't argue with magic. I was dazzled at first, when I saw him, I threw myself at his feet, I straight-out begged for him to accept me into his band. I'd have sucked his dick on the spot, luckily it didn't come to that. So I guess he was a lot more decent than I was.

At first, I was kinda squeamish. I got better though. At first, you think the rule is not to fire upon innocents. Then comes the man who fires upon you, a partner saves you, and the rule gets an exception. By the third time, the exception becomes the rule for me. Except, of course, we didn't fire upon the pretty girls- those went straight to Garl.

Maybe he'd be nice and let one of the guys refocilate with 'em too if they'd done something special for him. No, seriously, you never met the guy, he was... it was unbelievable. You could catch some proud amazons, hell, they could be lesbians, they could've sworn to die rather than to let themselves be deflowered (and have taken a dozen of us previous to being caught, too), but a split sec looking into his eyes, and they couldn't even say no to being gangbanged. If that made him a rapist, karma sure wasn't catching up to him anytime soon. I hated that motherfucker -on that subject, he once banged this girl, and her mother, at the same time-, he never let ME have any. And he looked at me funny all the time.

You know, where we are, we have problems with preds like everyone else. We got picked off one at a time, thankfully. Every man for himself, shoot until you can't shoot anymore, and all that. It's not like we were saints, I told you. More than once I only survived 'cause our squad leader decided to straight-out sacrifice someone. Sure, that could've been me. I could've told her where to find us, of course... but they were counting on that. We always were learning something new, such as where was our next hideout, or what about a small portal somewhere in the woods. Those guys sure knew this forest like the palm of their hand. Garl's girls, when he got bored of them, sure were a good trading chip with the preds. Specially elves. He sure found use for everything.

We had our hands in a bit of everything- you know, slave trade, raiding, drugs -of course, doing them sure had a way of bringing bad luck upon us, so I stayed away from the stuff-, hell, even the preds trying to be moral about it had to wear pants so we couldn't see how happy they were to see us. I don't mind, I don't mind. I'm just telling this to you because I can now, because without my flesh, without glands, it's hard to feel shame.

But I should get to the point now, because I'm sure you've got things to do and I've got things to do too. I can hear the reaper calling out my name, I could hear it from a while already. She's got things to do, too. I'm sure the chick will be hating my guts too as soon as I introduce myself. Ah, I don't mind. I'm a wretch, what else's there to say? And I'll languish in eternal torment, but if I'll feel like this, I don't mind.

It had been yesterday that we came across that one caravan. My sweet tooth was what damned me- ironic, isn't it? You can eat as many people as you want, but one bite off chocolate, and this happens to you. Anyway, we killed off nearly everyone, shot their corpses in the head to be sure. Ammo conservation was never a high priority for us. Amongst the things we picked off the caravan, there were some girls -At that age, you know, where they have all those curves but they don't know yet what to do with them-, there was this one. She told me fourteen, I said more like twenty-six. But I couldn't beat Garl to her, and stopping to have sex with all the blood around us wasn't a good idea. No matter how much her tears were turning me on, that gaze like something was about to happen that she didn't want any part of, what else could I want than to make her a woman? Heck, she'd even thank me afterwards.

I just stopped for a while, I helped myself to some ice cream. Wanted to relax some tension, you see, before the big moment, plus I hadn't had ice cream in ages. My favourite flavor is mint with chips. Most other raiders call it chocolate toothpaste. It's very annoying. But then I heard the most annoying sound I'd heard in ages.

A giggle. You see, the golden rule is NEVER interrupt someone when they're about to "get some". Sure, now you can say I was stupid. You can say I deserved it. Maybe I did. Not that I care, not that they cared, there wasn't a fair trial or anything, I just took my gun and filled the damn treeline with lead, while snarling.

"What are you laughing at!? Why don't you laugh where I can see you!?"

No, there was no answer. They just did what I asked. How's that? Garl said I'd no command skills, what'cha know?

Preds may be sexy, but at that size, at that speed, fairies look like glowing twigs. Twigs I'd have happily snapped. But the closer they got, the more sanity returned to me, and with a snarl -which may have sounded like a girly scream- I just ran. The crew had gotten themselves a headstart during my outburst, and they'd left the girl there. Well, fuck it, she wasn't worth it.

I didn't get TOO far, and I didn't look back. I sure hoped them fairies would've eaten and raped her- should've been me, but whatever. I can always get some revenge. Well, I could, back then. That's, until I stopped, and turned around.

I saw her- right at doable size. Heh. Funny that. I could do her, or do her in. At the moment, however, I felt like doing only one thing. Pointing my gun at her (the one made of metal, mind you), I squeezed the trigger, cackling in laughter. The bullets bounced off her damn skin. Without a second to spare, I aimed a punch at her eyes, and she vanished before mine, just as someone pushed me from behind.

I flipped around, and saw her again. She somehow slipped under my guard, pinning my arms to my sides. I grinned. This was the most fun I'd had in some time, and she wasn't half bad. I'm not a physonomist or anything, so I can only give you a basic rundown of her looks. Blonde, long hair, all the curves you could shake a tree at, easily ignored brown eyes, and the kind of hungry grin I'd be matching if given half a chance. Twitching in her arms, I grinned at her.

She was so close, so vulnerable, one to the head and her corpse would surely stay warm for a couple seconds, I was surprised to find her heavy enough to pin me. Well, I liked it. Dinnae why, I've always liked the feeling of being pinned down. She brought her mouth down. licking a little ice cream off my mouth.

Right now, I'm wondering what happened to the girl. Sure, they say fairies don't THINK about things, they just FEEL things. So seeing her suffer, if they aren't cruel, that girl would've become a person to them right there and right then. But there was ice cream. I wonder if they took advantage of the ice cream to eat her, or if they were SO nice they instead just made a new friend. I assure you my interest is purely intellectual, and it doesn't have a speck of morbidness in it. But there's no point in thinking about that now.

Back then, with her tongue on my lips, there was no point in thinking about that either. I just let out a chuckle.

"So?" I asked. Never been one for words.

She just grinned.

"I know what you are." she smiled. "Even the best people would eat you."

"So?" I repeated, defiantly.

"You might want to think your words a little more carefully, you worthless male..." She was misandrist too? That was RICH. I laughed. Seriously, I laughed.

"I was born this way! What's your excuse? Did your daddy fuck your mommy?" I laughed.

She licked her lips. Didn't matter how much I thrashed, I couldn't get her off me. Because I'm a chick magnet, you see, every time I got her even a little far, my animal magnetism put her back on me. As I gained a little freedom, I squeezed the trigger. Big fucking mistake. The click of an empty magazine told me I'd done the wrong thing. Her eyes widened, elated.

"Release the weapon. Now." she commanded.

I might as well, I thought. So I released it, more out of curiosity than actual surrender. I also had this gut feeling that releasing the weapon was a good idea. I always follow my gut, my brain quit after I saw an eighty foot naga. With my weapon on the ground, I stopped thrashing.

"I'd sooner eat you, but I'm feeling generous. Satisfy me, and I'll let you go unharmed."

Hey, don't give me that look. Yes, I'm a thwarted rapist, and I'm luckier than you'll ever be. Of course, she might've been lying, she might've wanted just to hurt my pride. Whether she hated rapists or had a thing for them, if I'd be allowed to try I might as well. It's not like it could make things worse than they were...

"But if you fail..."

"You'll eat me?"

"You catch on quick." she hissed. "We'll start with a kiss..."

"Okay." I mumbled as I thrust my face toward hers. She reciprocated, and opened her mouth. Her taste was otherworldly, I think, right now I don't feel it anymore. But I'd give anything for another second of it. I greatly enjoyed our proto-kiss. I don't know what I was doing, her tongue moved quite numbly in my mouth, though she sure was passionate. Same for me. As she pulled back, leaving me with a pout, my face stretched as far up as I could, she had an expression of contempt in her face.

"Is that the best you can do, male?" she asked, with a breathing so level she might as well not have.

"Huh?"

"That was pathetic. No technique, you are just a brute. And your breath..." she grimaced. "This... deserves a penalty."

Immediately, she pulled herself farther up over me- at least, it felt that way to me. She got somewhat heavier, and I realized that wasn't what she'd done at all. She hadn't moved. There was a draft all over my body. Her breathing ragged itself slightly- man, if this was getting eaten, no wonder no one seems to put up any resistance. Her displeased grimace turned to a sneer.

"Now, let's see if you can do anything with your hands. Caress me- and be gentle about it, or else!" she commanded.

She freed my hands. I raised them, still grinning. Have you realized this was needlessly sexual? I didn't know if she was trying to punish me or to reward me, at the time. I'd figure it out eventually- I'll tell you in due time, too.

I brought my hands up, that's when I realized she had her hands on my armpits. I slid my hands over the side of her body, barely even FEELING the curves over the smug feeling that I'd gotten to touch them. Slowly, my hands went a little over the edge, at her gossamer wings. Her face told me she wasn't feeling a thing there; I slid as gentle as a whisper over them, and she didn't even have a cute flutter for me. Hah!

Well, we both know where I wanted my hands to go. And she'd offered me, so I brought them up to the two objects of my desire. Giving them a firm squeeze, she grimaced again and brushed my hands off, withdrawing a little. So I took the chance and went straight for her womanhood...

...that's when she threw me back into the ground. I let out a gasp as I hit my head; her angry face spun in my field of vision for a moment.

"I told you to be gentle about it." she grunted. I saw she was blushing. So in that context, I thought "No" meant "Yes". Specially with the way her lips got flushed red, swollen. Then she turned even heavier- I started noticing I was having trouble breathing. Now she seemed to fill my field of vision. With a little horror, I gasped again, realizing that if she opened her mouth completely, my head would now fit. Looking down, her breasts were the size of my torso. As she heard my gasp, she smiled.

"Have you finally realized in what position you are?" she grinned.

I couldn't speak. She had really meant to eat me all along. Opening her mouth, she quickly covered my scalp. I realized I'd miscalculated a little; she could bring her lips around my head, but she couldn't really eat me. Yet.

"If I were you, I'd think carefully about my next move." she laughed, releasing my head. "Because unless you give me a wonderful surprise, you're about to die, scum."

What was her problem, anyway? She was doing to me what she thought I'd do. Sure, it might look nice on paper, but I'm a human being too. Ah, right, human being. Don't mind me. As we got to third base on the speed course, she once more brought herself down to my level, brushing slightly. Moving my feet, I realized that YES, I'd gotten smaller.

"And it's going to be very difficult when your stature matches your niceness." she grinned, moving her waist, brushing on something whose getting smaller could make the next move even more difficult. "Now, you're going to use your mouth and arms. Don't disappoint me."

I gulped. Sure, it was getting frightening, and damn if it wasn't hot, but things were getting awkward and I was also getting desperate. My heart was pounding at the rhytm of a drum during an action scene. And death was starting to call. As she lowered herself gently over me, I finally realized I'd get only one shot at this.

And I would better not waste it listening to her.

Breathing out of my mouth into her ear to moisten it a little, I licked it, distractedly, while my eyes wandered away... I nibbled a little on it, while I was at it, one of my arms wrapping around her neck (I felt I couldn't possibly have enough arm, there was something seriously fucked up going on here). So I tried to discreetly work my way down her neck, towards my gun. Then I heard a moan as I had my mouth on her shoulder, and that made me realize she was PLAYING with me. She'd been all along. She turned her face, looking at me.

"Fuck this!" I growled, as I jerked towards my weapon. She smiled peacefully, and in her peace I read a clear and loud "fuck you too!". As my fingers felt the warm, lethal metal, I suddenly realized my gun hadn't been shrunken. Why would she shrink it? I could barely get my fingers around the grip. And I knew it had no ammo.

She slid over the grass, towards my ear.

"You were doing so well, it's a pity..."

She really needed to rub it in, didn't she. Well, damn if it would stop me! I grabbed the gun the wrong way, and praying silently, I wrapped my whole hand around the base of the grip, where it was thinner. It was awkward, and I'd only get one shot.

I hurled it with all my adrenaline over her head. Which means I missed- I only managed to hit one of her wings, rather than her skull.

But she gasped, and rolled off to examine the damage. I took a deep breath, feeling renewed. I grinned at her, and then toppled her over, her charm broken. Merely fiddling with the safety to make a nice click, I grabbed the gun the right way, and then pointed it at her.

"Oh, don't try to shrink me again, missy." I grinned, seeing her eyes widen in surprise. She grimaced, pursing her lips. Now that was more like me. "I can kill you faster than you can shrink me."

"You're out of bullets!" she spat.

I loaded a new magazine in front of her. She didn't even stop me, I think she wasn't really that sure of anything.

"Well, go." she snarled. "Go, human. And hope you never meet me again, next time I won't be..."

"Oh, no, no, no!" I grinned, grabbing her neck and putting the gun straight on her heart. "You're not getting off the hook that easily!"

"What do you mean?" she asked. "Leave. Maybe you'll survive."

"No, no, no, no." I laughed. "You work me up like that and now I'm supposed to just go!? C'mon, you were just one base away from really making my day..."

She shrugged, smiling. Aw, man, that was so sad... I shook my head seeing her smile. So, so sad.

"Hah! You'd better..." she began, when I shoved the barrel into her mouth.

"Less talk. More fuck." I giggled, holding her legs down with mine, unbuckling my belt. She thrashed- now THAT was a turn on. And then I fumbled, looking for her crotch. Can't really go anywhere else, eh?

That's when she grabbed my gun with both hands. The metal one, I mean, and shoved it off.

"Go, or else my sisters will wreak vengeance upon you, male." she hissed. "I'll be merciful, in account of your prowess... today. But you won't be as lucky tomorrow."

"Oh, shaddup. You lost in the dumbest possible way. Now I'm getting my prize, you got it?"

"Get off me!" she grunted, kicking me in the nads. I crumbled away, gasping in pain.

"You BITCH!" I snarled, pointing the gun in her general direction. But she already had gotten behind a tree. And frankly, I was already beginning to believe her. So I just snarled again, and pulled my pants up, running away.

I had some tears in my eyes, let's face it. It'd been a pretty intense situation, one that had went all the way to hell. At least, I was alive.

At the moment, at least. That fairy, or any other, didn't bother me again that day.

======

I woke up the next day slowly, remembering with a grimace the events of the earlier day. I'd been near scoring twice, but both got thwarted by fairies. I let out a dry cackle, heedless of the danger- I'm not really all that up there in the attic either. And frankly, getting shot didn't seem all that bad.

As I tried to remember where had I fell asleep, I remembered what I'd done after the fairies. I'd went my own way, away from the other raiders. It's standard practice that if a half-crazy guy appears alone after long enough, that means they've got preds on. I'd have gotten shot if I tried to come back without them. So I looked for shelter, and fell asleep in the first cave I found. If it were a dryad, I'd have known by now.

Soloing wasn't my style, and I didn't have that much ammo either. Those damn fairies had just taken EVERYTHING from me. I grunted, I kicked the ground, I cursed a little. I was angry. MAD! But what the hell. Looks like I'd have to solo something for the time being. First order of business was reminding myself I'm the dangerous one. If I found a tiny of some sort I was going to eat it, human and everything. If not, I was to KILL something, anything would do, even if I wasn't going to eat it. Looking down, I saw my first victim. A patch of flowers.

I don't even remember what color they were, I just plucked them all one by one from the ground and stamped the ground so that the plant wouldn't grow again. Then I moved away, looking more down than up, despite the fact it'd be easier to shoot a bird.

As it turns out, that wasn't such a bright idea. But I wasn't thinking clearly- let's face it. I hadn't been thinking clearly for a while already. Come to think of it, I'm not sure when was the last time I thought clearly. I was angry, I was scared, and I'd been trying to deny it to myself.

I heard those giggles again. Giggles, yeah. I just grimaced, and rolling my head, I shot a wide swath at the foliage around me. Then another. And then another. Looking down, I shot another. Turning around violently, I shot another. That's when the world shook violently, and I found myself lying down on the grass, naked, alone, with my gun at what could've been forty feet away from me. The blades of grass around me... you get the idea.

"Well, what do you want!? BLOOD!?" I cried. "Get over here and finish me off, dammit!"

Once more, I turned around. This time, however, I was straight away in ready-to-eat size. She didn't play around this time. She just grabbed me, and brought me up to her face.

"I should thank you..." she grinned.

"Meh."

"I'd never looked forward to eating my prey so much." she licked her lips. "You've just made yourself even more delectable than I could ever make you." she grinned, taking ragged breaths. "Now, you wretched male..."

"Hey, Nifil!" I heard another voice, a lot more high-pitched than hers. Another fairy appeared right behind her. Nifil, as it seems she was called, suddenly gasped. It was cute if you ask me, because as soon as she turned around, to look at the other fairy, she started stammering.

"Um... y-yes, F-Fane?" she stammered. In her hand, I could feel her tremble like a leaf on the wind.

'What the hell?' I thought to myself.

"Oh, you're eating that?" Fane asked. She had red hair, a short face, and thin eyes.

"Y... yeah, it's m-my prey." Yili mumbled. "I... I caught it."

"That's good. Eat up."

Nifil gulped. Another fairy appeared right next to her.

"Okay, Nifil, what's taking you so long?" this newcomer had blue hair and red eyes. Strange combination, specially on her pale skin. Their combinations of colors kinda baffle me. "Eat up, you need that to grow healthy."

And then I gasped in a sudden realization. Nifil, this domineering, misogynistic fairy before me, was cast in a new light. I finally understood what had all this oversexed trash been about.

I looked all over her body, at those new curves she didn't yet know what to do with. I realized that she wasn't trying to punish or reward me- this, what she'd done, it was entirely about herself. Those two were people to her, people whose feelings she cared about. I, if anyone, had no feelings! With a chuckle, I realized that I was an inflatable doll to her. That was fucking baffling! I was a fucking inflatable doll! Even about the inflatable part! What she had done to me, she'd done to an imaginary rapist, not me! I was merely...

I repressed my laughter. This wasn't funny, what I felt wasn't something to laugh about, it was something more akin to cosmic horror. Everything was over now. I was going to get eaten by a mumbling piece of jelly rather than the dominatrix I'd met yesterday. It was so sad... like that laughter when I trapped her, this new light cast ALL her actions in the same tone. It. Was. All. So. Sad. She couldn't bear to really be herself in front of her friends?

Well, knowing this wouldn't save me. Shy or dominating, she'd still eat me. The only difference was whether she'd flaunt her curves at me or blush and shiver. There was nothing I c...

Wait, there was one thing I could do. So I did just that. This might not save my life, but it was the last thing I'd do either way. Maybe there was a way in which I could get to exert control for the last time in my life. I was damned if I did, but if I didn't, I was still damned.

I turned away from her face.

"Fane, you, could you please leave? She's different when you're not around." I said, as straight-faced as I could.

Immediately, her face turned as red as a beet. She quickly gasped, fumbling for the right words, grimacing.

"Sh-shut up!" she mumbled.

Fane and the other one looked at each other. Then they shrugged.

"Should we leave, Nifil?"

"N-n..." she said, her lip trembling. That was a little exaggerated if you ask me. She couldn't even speak. Feh. She can still eat me.

"I think she wants us to leave. She was fine without us, right?" the other fairy asked Fane. Fane smiled and nodded.

"You know where we'll be!" she said, flitting away. I caught a glance at their bums, and smiled to myself for a moment. It was probably the last time I'd see them.

Nifil sighed, and then turned to me. Once more, her eyes had that aggressive glint to them.

"Thank you." she smiled, raising me to her eyes.

"Will... you let me go?" I asked, trying not to get too hopeful.

I tried, I failed. I was filled with a thousand ideas. I really wanted to live. I told myself that if she'd allow me to live, I'd become a good person again. I wasn't meant to hurt people, now I knew it. It'd brought me nothing but pain, fear, it was no way to live. I wanted to become a good person again, I really did. I wanted to remember what was it like when everyone I met was a potential friend, rather than merely prey, mine to violate, kill, steal from, or a threat, like her, or like competent guards. But at the same time, a part of me felt it was too late. I couldn't be redeemed. Look at me, I had been laughing in the face of death, intent on raping my slayer. Even if I became a different person, I was already lost. I was far too gone. Broken. Insane. Sick.

Nevertheless, I wanted to know just how broken I was, if I couldn't be recovered, I wanted to know it. It was a strange thought, to know that there was no hope, and yet hope I was wrong. If only she chose to give me back my life. She'd taken my life. If she gave it back, I was going to use it for good. I wanted to. I'd changed once -for worse- and I could change back. I knew I could. I was confused, I was angry, I was scared, now I knew it. Accepting it was the first step. If only she could see it in my eyes.

I looked into her eyes. I saw that yes, she could see it.

But this persona I was dealing with had plans of her own for my hopes. I'd been the one to call her, too. Maybe deep down I wanted it, I wanted to be disposed of like the trash I was.

"Never." she moaned, opening her mouth.

Maybe she didn't mean it. Maybe she was just teasing me. Maybe... just maybe... even as her tongue touched me, I still thought she was going to let me go. She had to- hadn't she felt ANYTHING over the thing I just asked her friends, or whatever they were? Or maybe this was just a game to her!? Maybe acting that way was meaningless to her just like me... maybe it was a meaningless gesture as it befit me...

She dropped me in her tongue, and I tried not to think too hard about it, I was just hurting myself. There was no point in thinking about all the things I'd done, they were meaningless to her- what about me? They weren't meaningless to me! Maybe she'd understand, maybe... no, it was just hurting me. I was just hurting myself.

A squirt of icky saliva wet me as I was rolled over the top of her mouth. I grumbled, coughed, feeling how any part of me was equal in importance to her tongue. She was after the largest organ in my body, my skin, which seemed to have a flavor as far as she was concerned; right now, my flavor was all that mattered to anyone else. Everything else, my past, my future, was my problem now.

In a way, I think it was releasing, but I wasn't ready for this release yet. I still had business to do in this side of the mortal coil, or maybe not? I tried to struggle away from her mouth. I needed to live. I really needed to live. If anything good was to come from me, I had to survive. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I struggled, the fact stands I couldn't even fill her mouth. Slowly, the inevitability of it dawned on me, and I stopped struggling, feeling something that I guessed was a gulp. Manhandled for a moment, finally broken, I landed somewhere soft, and shook my head. For better or worse, it was over.

Had this happened yesterday, I'd have laughed all the way to the end. So I guess it happened the way it had to happen.

Right now, I wonder... maybe I should've told her where to find my friends. Would've been better for everyone, don't you think? More food for her, less raiders for the world. But it's too late for that. Things happened the way they had to happen. I'm satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

A quickie Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quickie   A quickie Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:24 am

wow you call that a quickie ? XD

this was a nice story ^_^
really unusual point of view you used here, the insight into those two characters'mentality was really interesting and the twist in the end was unexpected.
Great work ! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
NinthSun
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
NinthSun

A quickie Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quickie   A quickie Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:55 pm

That was well done. I'm reminded of Sin City.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

A quickie Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quickie   A quickie Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Karbo wrote:
wow you call that a quickie ? XD

My thoughts exactly.

Unlike most Felaryan stories, that went into some pretty dark places - and narrated by someone quite monstrous, too. You pulled it off magnificently. The narration was truly excellent.
Back to top Go down
Irrelevant
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Irrelevant

A quickie Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quickie   A quickie Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Your writing style- not specific to this rapist, but the style you use in everything that you write- is something everyone should strive for. These stories never cease to impress me.
Back to top Go down
Stabs
Stabs

A quickie Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quickie   A quickie Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:09 am

Oh! Wow... thanks, you all... I really appreciate it! Seriously! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A quickie Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quickie   A quickie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A quickie