Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

plus plusminus plus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:26 am

Don't mix your spiritul energy with mine. I'm already in an unstable spiritual state. I don't mind if you channel your energy through me, though. Rai made me from a special metal that conducts energy from the wielder well. Oh, by the way, she's getting back up.

My turn, Rai said, holding up Adell's sword. I don't like you, and you don't like me, but we're gonna have to work together to stop this naga.

I couldn't have said it better myself, this "Nyx" replied.

Don't worry, I've fought this naga at least five times, Rai said. Although I've never beat her, Rai said to himself under his breath.

Rai jumped over the naga's tail as she swung it at him. How predictable, Rai said landing on a tree branch. Allways trying the sneak-attack. Your pathetic. You can't even fight me face-to-face.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 7:43 am

(Since Adell is MIA because of a messed up computor, I'll continue the role-play until Adell can return. Anyone can join, though. Just post a profile.)

---------------------

From the look of things, Mazike's energy was too much for poor Adell. Rai set Adell up against a nearby tree, picked up Mazike, faced the naga again, and took a strange fighting stance using the two different styled swords. Now wasn't a time for talk. This was a time for action. Rai needed to protect Adell. Small sparks could be seen sparking around him. His usual happy-go-lucky, cheerful self had changed to someone much more serious and focused. The tension was thick enough it could cut a knife. One thing was sure, Rai was either going to win or die trying.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:13 pm

Wooo im back now lets continue
(Hmm he is going to us both sword's then lets see what Nyx power does to his power im a little more worded about Mazike to bad i can't move....Dame the same mistake again)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:01 am

The naga made the first move. She swipped at Rai with her tail. Rai responded with a backflip over it. He landed on the ground and jumped up to her face and pulled back both arms. Mazikeshikedurai! Rai brought down both swords as he yelled this, causing two large shockwaves, the one from Mazike was bright blue and the other was dark purple. The intersection was a rainbow color. The two shockwaves hit the naga in her face, knocking her over. Rai landed on the ground, out of breath.
That should by us some time. Rai walk over to Adell, pulled Adell's arms over his shoulders, and walk away.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 10:41 pm

(Hmm? were am i...it's to dark i can't see) WELL WELL LOOK WHO WOKE UP (you...what do you want?) HM WHAT I WANT IS OUT OF THIS DAMM BLADE YOU PUT ME IN BUT THAT'S NOT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY (well what) WHY ARE WE WITH THIS BOY WHY NOT LET ME KIL(NO!!) O YNOT? FOUND ARE SELF A FRIEND HAVE WE HMHMHM WELL WE WILL SEE IT'S GOING TO BE A FULL MOON SOON YOU NO WHAT THAT MENS (you wouldn't) O BUT I WILL MAKE YOU KILL JUST LIKE BEFOR REMBER YOUR FAMILY....(Dame Rai run get away from me)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 12:40 pm

(Hey, Sorry for not posting. Been busy. Also, Please try to work on your spelling and grammar. It's hard to read your writing sometimes.)
-----------
Hmm...I sense that a demonic entity wants to kill me. That's the fifth one this week. Oh well. Can't be helped. Rai said to himself. Man, Adell, you need to lose some weight. It feels like I'm carrying a ton. Rai looked back and noticed a large bird was perched on Adell's back. Krakton! That explains it. Go away, stupid bird. He swatted at the bird and, to his amazement, it flew away.

Rai had walked for several hours until he finally had tried himself out. It'll be night soon. We need to get to safety. Some shelter would be nice. He sat down for a minute. This stupid sword-demon-thing has been awfully quite...It's probably nothing. Too bad Adell's still out.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:43 am

SRY spelling disabled i try and fix it no spell check on ps3
(Hmm im moving sword where is my sword i can't let her go)(O SHUT UP HE SEALED WITH THAT DAME ARM OF HIS THE MOON HAS PASSED THE DAME SUN IS UP HMHM THOW I DID A NUMBER ON THAT BOYS ARM HE STILL ALIVE) (Ha you can't beat Rai) (YES YOUR RIGHT...FOR NOW YOU R NOW 76% SHADOW NOW NOT LONG UNTIL YOUR MINE) (Don't get to happy there must be a way to free me from you!!!)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:29 am

Morning! So close to the river. Adell needs to wake up. Hm...Tired this morning. Weird. Wake up Adell and stupid sword demon! It's morning!
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 10:37 am

what hhaaa my head is splitting and can the sun be any brighter hey Rai i can smell water and smoke some one has a camp fire ahead and maybe Map that Naga ate mine (Great not long until im a shadow now and now my eyes are Yellow and then...the Mask)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 11:00 am

Map? Nope. Don't have one. Never did. I just know that were about an hour from the Jewel River and all the fish I can eat. Something on your mind? You can tell me.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 3:06 am

Not really just hungry i think haven't eaten in a while that's all.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:59 am

You sure? You just seem like you got something on your mind. Some kind of problem. Women problems, Demon problems, about to be a vessel for ultimate evil, ran out of cookies, what keeps bothering you? A team requires trust to work and teamwork leads to survival here. That means trust leads to life. Then again, I'm not gonna force you to tell me. Some things are private. I just don't like nasty surprises, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:56 am

You have no idea to tell well you the truth this dame sword of mine is holding a Demon known as The mother of shadows and to make things worse my soul is contacted to it if i don't find a way to separate my soul from it by next year it will possess me again!!
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 6:57 am

Awesome! You have the problem I used to have, more or less. I'm not sure when the next year is, but I would rather not have to kill a friend. We'll go fishing first, then I'll help you fix you problem, sound fair?
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Awesome? well ok if your not worried i might as well fish at less the fish here won't eat me right? uumm Rai y are you walking away laughing R Rai hey what up!!
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 6:58 am

Man, travelling by foot sucks, Rai complained. We've been walking for hou-ok, twenty minutes. But it's still too slow.
Quit complaining, elemental.
Fuck off, Demon. Get back to me when you can scare a puppy, you failure of a demon.
Oh, now you're just asking for it!
Yeah, I'm asking for you to SHUT THE HELL UP!

This fight continued for several minutes, as Adell mearly shook his head, wondering when they would stop.

Well, all I'm saying is that any demon who gets sealed in a sword is a failure and should give up their title of demon.
...Shut up...
Hah, I win.

Last edited by sparkythechu on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:26 am

Wow there alot new types of fish here we will eat like kings....IF ONLY THE DAME FISH WILL TAKE THE BATE!!!(Ha u have been fishing for hour) SHUT UP NYX!
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:57 am

Adell, your bait's too small. Try kensha. They love kensha. Rai threw a large 2" cube of meat to Adell. Sometimes you need big bait to catch big fish. I'm gonna get closer. Rai walked to the water's edge, and, after a brief moment, he stepped onto the smooth, calm surface of the river. He took several steps out and recast his line.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:46 pm

kensha? well ok if you say it works. (Few minutes later) Hey i got a big one nnggg (pull Adell PULL) I AM im vary sure the fish here are not like the one's back home hhaaa it's pulling me in help RAI.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:46 am

Ha! You got one, Adell! Pull it out, man! Don't let it get'cha! Come on!

Two minutes later, Adell had gotten his fish out after much work. However, his fish was only 3 inches long, which cause much laughter in everyone else.

Rai stepped out over the water a good 7 feet, cast his line, and kicked 3 birds away. A group of sailor had already called him some "Jesus" fellow, and he walked out another 4 feet on the surface of the water to try to catch a fish.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:44 am

I i was just uumm joking i knew that fish was small (then y were you freaking out?) SHUT IT YOU Demand)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:12 am

Oh no, the fish here are mostly huge, Rai yelled from the middle of the river. And you can't forget about all the wonderful mermaids around here. Why, there's one right now. Rai yelled, pointing into the water and reeling in his line. He quickly side-stepped the mermaid's path and tossed his line back on the shore. Here, I'll show you how to deal with a giant mermaid.
Back to top Go down
Adell
Helpless prey
Adell

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Mer Mermaid!? i thought those were in story's? then again we were fighting a giant Naga yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: plus plusminus plus   plus plusminus plus - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plus plusminus plus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2