Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

hymnopterus gigas (improoved)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
John the human sized ant
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
John the human sized ant

hymnopterus gigas (improoved) Empty
PostSubject: hymnopterus gigas (improoved)   hymnopterus gigas (improoved) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:08 pm

hymnopterus gigas arent that bright. since their related to ants their brains are a little smaller than humans so they basically have the minds of teenagers. the voice of hymnopterus gigas is unique for its species. the hole mouth has a row of modified molar teeth so that they can speak in english while the mandibles are the front part of the mouth.hymnopterus gigas have the ability to regenerate their wings if they get damaged.hymnopterus gigas have a stinger at the end of their abodmen that can deliver a deadly sting. once stung you will swell and suffocate to death. legend has it that there is one hymnopterus gigas who has the ability to revive people by stinging them (john the ant).hymnopterus gigas are very social to other giant sapient insect species that i havent spoke of yet cat . if you want to add more information list it in the comments.(note i made the species more scientific than fantasy geek )
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: hymnopterus gigas (improoved)   hymnopterus gigas (improoved) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:07 am

It does not look like you know english.

And your mind is more of a 6 year old.
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: hymnopterus gigas (improoved)   hymnopterus gigas (improoved) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:23 am

The thread has been inactive for close to 6 months. No need to bring it back to life just to insult the guy.

Please only bump old threads if you have something meaningful to add.
Back to top Go down
vore4life99
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
vore4life99

PostSubject: Re: hymnopterus gigas (improoved)   hymnopterus gigas (improoved) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:31 am

I like to insult teh guy.

Reminds me of home.
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: hymnopterus gigas (improoved)   hymnopterus gigas (improoved) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:15 am

vore4life99 wrote:
It does not look like you know english.

And your mind is more of a 6 year old.

vore4life99 wrote:
I like to insult teh guy.

Reminds me of home.

Vore4life99, consider yourself WARNED FOR FLAMING. Behave like that again, and you will no longer be welcome on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hymnopterus gigas (improoved)   hymnopterus gigas (improoved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hymnopterus gigas (improoved)
Page 1 of 1