Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cickadie Harpie

Go down 
+2
TheLightLost
dragonjaj
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

Cickadie Harpie Empty
PostSubject: Cickadie Harpie   Cickadie Harpie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:24 am

New idea

Cicckadie Harpie Max size 3 foot

Chickadie harpies are cut little omnovores that that feed on fruits, tines, faries, and small insects.

The love to stay in grops but will kling to any one that feeds them. Often leaving the flock to fallow a travler that sheared there food. Some times a ehole flock will fallow a group that is generus. There clingy natcher maks them good house pets/ willing free sex slave girls and poluler amung weastern slavers do to the easy sell abiulty and capture.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonjaj.deviantart.com/
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Cickadie Harpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cickadie Harpie   Cickadie Harpie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:41 am

I was with you up until the sex slave part
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Cickadie Harpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cickadie Harpie   Cickadie Harpie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:55 am

Yeah, I'm with gt500x here... Might want to remove that part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

Cickadie Harpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cickadie Harpie   Cickadie Harpie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 11:26 am

Hay its fact half the slaves are sold for that purpus cant ignorit hell even in the USA ppl are sold as sex slaves in fact its 67 % of the us Slave trade witch is second only to drgus and guns in eligle inports
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Cickadie Harpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cickadie Harpie   Cickadie Harpie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Sorry bro, I can't back you up this time. I suggest you drop the sex slave stuff. It's a whole nother type of predatory behavior and I don't think Felarya is the place for it.

Just my 2 1/2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Jætte_Troll
Friend of the Jotun
Friend of the Jotun
Jætte_Troll

Cickadie Harpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cickadie Harpie   Cickadie Harpie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Maybe your argument would be better if you could express it with proper spelling and grammar. This is near unintelligible. The fact you refer to "willing free sex slaves" further undermines this.

Last edited by Jætte_Troll on Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jaettetroll.deviantart.com/
aethernavale
Great warrior
Great warrior

Cickadie Harpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cickadie Harpie   Cickadie Harpie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:40 pm

The spelling and grammar is atrocious, to say the least. Also, you're a bit addled when it comes to statistics. While the sex slave trade is a very real thing, it is mostly located in the old Soviet block countries of Europe, and somewhat in the Middle-East where harems can still be found. It should be noted however that the girls brought to a harem are typically not the product of the sex slave-trade, unless the harem is run more like a brothel. Generally a harem will have scouts that go out and find women and then buy them, which is no doubt a form of slave trading but is also not in anyway like what you mention. Countries where the product of families is so low that they willingly sell off their daughters into said trade because as a general rule they are not thought to be as useful in a harsh farming environment. Those girls most likely aren't getting the good deal - not to mention the other girls that just get lifted (ie Taken). There is actually a decent (albeit male-oriented) book series that focuses on this in great detail. While the US does have its own pitfalls, this isn't one of the major plays.

As a pet, I could see the draw. At only 3 ft tall, they would be easily transported and given their nature would make for easy capture. Declaw 'em and maybe even pin their wings and viola, instant semi-intelligent pet that's easy to acquire and could potentially be less annoying than a dog. Not a very loyal one though given their nature of following that which feeds them. IF (big one here) such items could be taught enough to be serving girls or the like, I could even see that side - but sex trade? Lets review - 3 ft tall. General intelligence also called into question here given their nature - not to mention, they're harpies. Are these the mythical nice speaking ones? 'Cause if not that isn't exactly a 'family' product. Or do they not speak? Once again calling into question relative intelligence in the race. Also, most harpies don't have hands. Claws only - which would make 'em poor serving girls.

So as presented the idea contradicts itself too much to have a use, and invokes generally unsafe ground that most people aren't willing to approach. If you actually wanted to tackle the idea of the sex slave-trade for use, I'm sure you could do it tactfully (other books have done so, as mentioned) in a way that people would read, provided you had a good literary presence to draw from and detailed it appropriately without turning it into complete eroticism/fetish material. Given how this is presented though, I'd say nadda no way no how uhuh not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Cickadie Harpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cickadie Harpie   Cickadie Harpie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:53 pm

I'm with the others.

Though in all honesty, since harpies are monogendered, and generally aggressive, I can see a larger type of harpy doing the sex slave thing, albeit not as an industry.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Cickadie Harpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cickadie Harpie   Cickadie Harpie Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:44 pm

Sure Harpies can and will force intercourse. I can see being made into a sex slave that way. But I'm not going to be the one taking a slave. At least with Harpies we know its for procreation and not for some fetish.

Anyway, bottom line is sexual predatory is really best being left out of the question, if that makes any sense.
I'm sure Dragonjaj will do the right thing and remove that part.
Back to top Go down
dragonjaj
valiant swordman
valiant swordman
dragonjaj

Cickadie Harpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cickadie Harpie   Cickadie Harpie Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:15 pm

Ok ill drop the sex slave idea but you all miss the treat they pose....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cickadie Harpie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cickadie Harpie   Cickadie Harpie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cickadie Harpie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Ideas discussion :: Harpies and Sphinxes-
Jump to: