Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Banner for the Forum?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

A Banner for the Forum? Empty
PostSubject: A Banner for the Forum?   A Banner for the Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:37 am

Okay, I dunno if this has ever been discussed, and I didn't get any hits for "banner" when I searched...

Go to a forum, and one thing you'll notice is a nice big banner greeting all who enter. Felarya, I've noticed... doesn't have one ^^; Doesn't need to be something fancy. Perhaps something simple like "FELARYA" in big stylized letters with a vibrant backdrop. Of course, if there's a good reason for the lack of a banner, then I apologize sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: A Banner for the Forum?   A Banner for the Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:47 am

Not sure if it's absolutely required.

But it would be cool. And it would make the forum a bit more colorful.
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

PostSubject: Re: A Banner for the Forum?   A Banner for the Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Well certainly this forum's colors are a bit different. (most have dark lettering with light backgrounds). In addition to that, I've always wondered that, but I just got used to it real quick and never questioned it afterward.

I'd really love it if Felarya had some kind of banner, it's not that difficult to put in I don't think with html coding, just have the webpage access the file location and display it. It'd take longer to draw geek
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: A Banner for the Forum?   A Banner for the Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:04 am

Mhh you are right I think. Plus the banneer could be used in other places too. I'll definitely do one :3
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: A Banner for the Forum?   A Banner for the Forum? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:14 am

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Well certainly this forum's colors are a bit different. (most have dark lettering with light backgrounds).
I've always really liked the colour scheme for the forum, the light text on dark background is far easier for me to read than dark lettering on a light background.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Banner for the Forum?   A Banner for the Forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Banner for the Forum?
Page 1 of 1