Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miltia Boot camp

Go down 
+2
Super Duck
luke112
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:21 pm

*later, The NCO lounge Mac's POV*
"sargent Frozon come over here, I got a Lay out on what the trianing regiem is going to be" i said to The sargent. He came over and told me that We had managed to recuirt a Group of Infiltraiters. "ok Me and Pocco will come Up with some thing for them, but lets get this under way, Tomarrow morining just a little while after dawn oh say 0530 hours. Its gonna go down like this First a 10-KM run, 300-crunches, 200 push-ups and 500 jumping Jacks. That will be their warm up. Then we Take them to the Rock wall, Give them some safety gear and they have to clim to the top of the wall with 200 pounds of gear and armour. Thrid They'll have to Go down a zipline and follow it into near frezzing water, then perform a Simluated combat exercise while their still freezing but when their in the water they must swim 100 meters to a Peir Have a few men from your squad on Stand-by incase something happens, Fouth and lastly we're gonna take them and make them travel 1km though a simulated jungle with Trianed animals and predators and stun rounds in their guns. After that they hit the showers and eat dinner, They will not have Lunch but they must have Breakfest, Time to eat Breakfrest 5 minutes. This is just day one of Their Offical Trainning, today was just the easy stuff. Do you understand me Sargent?" I finshed Telling the Plan to Frozon, I knew he would enjoy bringing this kind of hell to the Trianees.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:28 pm

*Bong Bong Bong Bong* an alarm sounded threw out the entire barracks that the recruits were sleeping in. Many who had never had any previous military training simply cussed at this disruption as they got out of their beds. While those that did have previous military experience leaped out of their bunks and got dressed without haste as the normal reason for any alarm was normally meant for an emergency.

As the recruits went about getting dressed all the drill instructors burst into their rooms shouting.

"it is morning recruits you only have ten minutes to get dressed and down to the mess hall before your first day of hell begins now MOVE! Move move!" They would shout and various other variations of that same line yet they still managed to get their point across as the recruits rushed from their barracks to the mess halls.

"Come on recruits you don't have much longer to eat! You better eat what you can for it is going to be an excruciating long day for all of you!" Forzon shouted looking over all the recruits noticing them all scarfing down their food. He had made sure that their first meal here would be especially good and tempt them into eating as much of it before he turned them inside out. What he hadn't told them was that by stuffing themselves with so much food they were asking for a very hard time with the planned schedule.

Yet a few had the sense not to stuff their face but eat only the bare minimum already expecting they were about to catch hell. Which at the end of their five minutes of eating were proven to be right.

"Alright recruits times up! Put away your plates and form up outside and be ready to experience just a small sampler of what you signed up for!" Forzon shouted as the recruits got up and did as he said

"Alright first things first We are going to do a 10k run. No dropping out, the first platoon to have anyone drop out of their formation will earn twenty push-ups for every second they are not in formation! Now follow me!" Forzon shouted and started off jogging at first allowing the Platoons to start moving before he picked up the pace and slowly got faster and faster till he had all the Platoons running to try and keep up with him.

It wasn't long after the Platoons actually started running that people began falling out. The Platoons not knowing any better kept running while the drill instructors behind them constantly berated and yelled at the recruits that were falling behind. In fact every Platoon had a person that had fallen behind and out of formation so Forzon was guaranteed to have every Platoon down on the ground by the end of the run.

And once the recruits began to throw up their breakfast Forzon began to do something most of the recruits hadn't thought possible. As he began to laugh and make more remarks at the weakness of the recruits.

"And you think this is bad? HA! wait until we get to our destination you'll be wishing you could remain running this track!" Forzon shouted laughing while still running
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:42 pm

*at the destination waiting for Frozon and thr trianees to arrive*
" it should be around 20 more minutes before Frozon and the Trainees arrive, Do you guys got the gear ready or what?" Mac said.
"Sir yes sir"- a group of corprals replied.
"good, Link up with the medics and watch for anything thats out of place, Like Exushtion sickness or near death, severe dehydration or otherwise, This may be to Train the recurits but even the most promissing Of trianees will die from dehydration and something tells me these boys will be thristy, and other wise. Weather or not they barfed up Breakfest is a Major factor. I got my money on my platoon and that Squad of Inflitriators that Frozon has are going to be the only ones who hadent barfed...Yet." Mac told the corprals and they fell into place. He smiled as he watched a cloud of dust arise from within the caveren, as hundreds of trianees were most likey running for their lifes from their Drill instructers. "this is goning to be fun, when it me thats chasing them down Evil laugh " Mac said to him self.
"sir lastest report, Rick is dropping by to assist with The training. Sir" a sargent grade one came in.
"copy that" Mac replied, Thinking of just how much more hell the Trainees were in for.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:28 pm

* In a MA52 dropship flying over jungle*
Rick looked over the view port as jungle raced passed."ETA 5 mintuets until we reach the main base." the piolt said to Rick. The Epsilon Elite look to the racing jungle."If Mac is giveing these recurts hell now; then when I get there, hell would look like heaven when they have to go though thier part of training that involes me." Rick said to himself as he thought about what's going to happen to the trainees."Three minuets till we reach the landing zone." the poilt said over the raido."If they think thre're training is hell now, they'll be in for a wake-up call when I get there." Rick said to himself as he put his helment."They'll be surprised to see someone in full power armour." Rick said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

Location : Here. If I'm not here, I'm there. If I'm not there, I'm dead.

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 4:52 pm

After being told to select his squad, Saphero quickly went about choosing some of the stronger looking recruits. After a couple minutes of singling people out he had a group gathered in front of him. The best of his platoon, but still a sad sight.

As the first few days passed, Saphero did his best to keep his squad in line, managing to stay under the sargent's radar. One day, Forzon announces a run, with the stipulation that any platoon that can't stay in formation will be forced to do push-ups. With a sigh, Saphero prepares, knowing that everyone will be doing some by the end of the day.

The run begins easily enough, the sargent starting with a relatively slow pace. Before long, though, they have reached a breakneck speed, trying to keep up. As recruits start to fall out, including his own squad, Saphero decides that you have to make your own fun. With a deep breath, he increases his speed, pulling ahead of the other recruits. Before long, Forzon is the only person ahead of him. He eventually catches up with the sargent, slipping silently through the trees beside. Forzon glances over with a surprised look. With a quick grin in his direction, Saphero takes off, leaving Forzon behind him as he heads for the end of the path.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:13 pm

All of the trainees reached the rendezvous which consitiestd of an open ceiling to the outside world. The trainees all tired from what they had done already. Some passed out, some barfed, and the rest sat down anywhere to get off their feet."Hey, do you notice something weird?" one trainee asked other trainee. There was someone wearing some kind of orange hat."Yeah, the sergeants aren’t yelling at no one." the trainee with the orange hat replied to the other. "I wonder why?" the first trainee said to the one with the orange hat. Then almost as if on cue, a rumbling was heard. All of the trainees who were still awake stopped what they were doing and looked up towards the sky. They could see some sort of craft hovering about 100 meters of the ground. One of the trainees had a binoculator and decided to use them."Hey, there's some guy looking down on us. He’s hanging on a railing of some-sort. Wait, what is he doin...Holy Shit! He just jumped off!" the trainee said as whatever jumped off the drop ship was falling. There was a loud BOOM as the object hit the ground. One trainee who was close to where hit noticed a medium size crater where it hit. He took a closer look. He could see the silhouette something shaped like a man standing inside the crater. The dust cleared to reveal a man standing in the crater. No one could see his face. He wore some-kind of silver and gold colored full body amour. He must have been 7"4'."Who or what the hell is that?"One of the trainees said aloud. Mac stepped next to the strange armored man. "Ladies and gentlemen, hear stands before you an Epsilon Elite. The badest ass mother fucker you will ever meet in your life. Rick, you want to explain to them who you are yourself or do you want me to do it?" Mac asked Rick. Rick turned his head to Mac, “I’ll do it myself, thank you for the offer though." Rick said to Mac."Ok" Mac said to Rick before stepping away. Rick turned his head back to the trainees."Listen up recruits, my name is Rick and I am Epsilon Elite. For the next three days, I will be your drill instructor and you will follow my orders without hesitation. You will be trained like an Epsilon Elite. If you think that what you have been thought was hell, I will guarantee you that what you have been though already will look like a walk in the park compared to what I'm going to do to you. DO YOU HEAR ME!?" Rick said to the trainees. "SIR, YES, SIR!" all the trainees said at once."Good. Does any have questions?" Rick said to the trainees. The one with the orange hat spoke, “Sir, just what kind of amour are you wearing?". "Oh this thing? This is the Mark 48 A7 G14 N12 Epsilon Ultra Assault Power Armor Suit. While much of what it can is classified, what I can tell you is that the suit multiplies the user’s strength by 75 fold. And son, even with the amour off, I can lift up 12 tons. Are there any more questions?" Rick said to the trainees. The trainee’s remained silent."Good. Now go do 300-crunches, 200 push-ups and 500 jumping Jacks and that will conclude your warm up, Then I want you to climb this rock wall to the top with 200 pounds of gear, then I want you to take zip line down and into a pool of freezing water, after that I want swim 100 meters in that water to a pier, where’s after that you and your teams will run a simulated exercise in a simulated jungle with live but trained predators and Animals, you will be armed with stun rifles and flash bang grenades. Now fall out and get going.

Last edited by Black Hole Fragment on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:38 pm

"That's a Hell of an entrance, Rick. Glad to see you haven't lost your flair for the dramatic."

Saphero had been crouched in a near-by tree watching the scene unfold below him. With a start, Rick looks up and notices him for the first time. Before he can speak, Saphero leaps off of his branch, landing lightly in front of the new instructor.

"I didn't think I'd be seeing you here, Rick. Still, as long as I'm in this training, you don't know me. Well, in an official capacity, at least."

Clapping the heavily armored man on the back Saphero jogs off to catch up with the others, whistling to himself.

OC: I figured I just go ahead and pull some back-story out of my ass for this guy. Something along the lines of an old member of Rick's team, which goes a long way to some of the ideas I have planned for him. If that's a problem, I'll change it, but I figured it would let me have some fun with the character.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:09 pm

OC> I say go ahead with it its nice to see your character get a little more well... character. Now back to the show for me! Also what rank is Rick anyways?

With the arrival Rick Frozon got to do what he did best make life hell for his recruits. And since he had been originally assigned to D Platoon he made sure they were in hell regardless of what Rick ordered from them. After all the jungle gave no quarter to the lives of Frozon and his squad so why should he spare them? Better to prepare them for what life in the jungle would be like now then to let them get any idea's otherwise. Which was why when Rick began his drills on the recruits Frozon could only smile and only apply his time honed technique of making life hell to recruits regardless of their current state.

"Move it D Platoon! You heard him!" Frozon hollered at his Platoon

"Recruit Massatari! Get your Platoon moving or are you intentionally trying to get your Platoon to fail and be dropped out!" Frozon shouted

"Sir no sir! I am not trying to fail my Platoon SIR!" Massatari answered before turning to his Platoon and giving out the orders to his Platoon that were given by the Epsilon Elite.

Frozon watched as they carried out his orders recalling his own unsuccessful attempt at becoming an Epsilon Elite and how he had managed to earn himself a months time in the medical wing for his failed attempt. It was only one of the few times Frozon had failed at something and it had opened his eye's that the so called "spotlight" of the Epsilon Elite was more then he wanted. The life of a grunt was more then enough for him and Frozon highly doubted that if he had become one of the Epsilon Elite that he would have ever gotten the chance to make the recruits lives hell a very relaxing way for him to relive the stress of previous missions. While at the same time training the future soldiers with the information he had learned over the years so that they may one day exceed him. And already there were those that had and for everyone that exceeded him gave him that much more pride and gave him the drive to keep pushing his recruits beyond their limits till the jungle decided he was no longer of any use and finally added him among his brother's and sister's in arms who had lost their lives within it's confines.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:44 pm

Mac Noded to Rick to assist Sargent Frozon with the Trianees. "sorry boys gotta go be back soon, ONI wants me to Debrif one trainee before we allow him to mix in with the rest of the population" he said to the sargents as he bpard the transport, 15 minutes later he was back at base sitting in a "white room" with Jeffires about what happened to him. He took a breath and asked. Mr. jefferies tell me what happened to your team?"
( this part is between me and black hole fragment carry on with the gauntlet untilfurther notice)
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Massatari's day could be summed up in many words but one he most commonly referred to it as being Fucked as he already understood from the get go of that morning things were going to turn out badly. He wanted to warn his Platoon but there was no way to properly warn them without giving them some believable proof. But after today he promised himself that regardless of what happened he would ensure he always told his Platoon what he expected was about to happen whether it was threw his squad leaders or by method of telling them in a single group at once. No matter what it took he didn't want to see his people how they were now.

The sit-ups push-ups and jumping-jacks had almost put out many of his fellow recruits but somehow they managed to stick together to reach the rock wall climb where if not for the safety gear given them Massatari was sure there wouldn't be many recruits left even if it was outdated safety equipment no doubt Frozon's doing it still saved his people's lives as many simply were tired from the previous exercises. Yet somehow in the end they had all made it up and over and down without any injuries so serious that it would send them to the medical wing. Then there was the swim.

Massatari liked water. What with spending his entire life on ships plowing threw the calm and turbulent seas of Felarya on board a ship. However when he came to the "lake" and jumped in he was truly unprepared for the cold. He had never been in water as cold as this before, for as soon as he entered the cold instantly took out his breath and every ounce of heat in his body and the fact they still had to carry packs across the water while swimming didn't help at all. And even worse many of his people were inexperienced at swimming or simply did not know how to. Which forced him and those that did to stay and help those who didn't.

Then there was the jungle. For animals that were supposedly "trained" they sure did not seem like it. As everyone had to endure the hell of that simulated jungle with closely grown tree's vines hanging low enough to smack you in the face and the billions upon billions of bugs. If not for Felarya's healing ability Massatari was certain that he and all the recruits would be bed ridden from now until the end of boot camp. The creatures attacked immediately upon his Platoons entering the forest as if they had been waiting for them awaiting their chance to strike. And strike they did leaping from no where spring out of hidden patches and from the most unlikely of all places to cause the recruits hell. It was all Mssatari could do but to pray that they had been given enough rounds to make it threw the simulated jungle before his Platoon ran out of ammo what with everyone shooting randomly and at anything that spooked them.

And upon exiting the found themselves gasping and crawling and standing before the Epsilon Elite guy in his golden power armor and the Sergeant. Both had their own separate scowls on their faces. But what with the Epsilon elite being so new still to the recruits it was hard to tell what was on his face as it was to tell the Sergeants. Yet somehow Frozon had managed to keep his face completely neutral and barely said a word beyond ordering his recruits back towards the barracks. After the mass push-up event where every Platoon took part in though it seemed like D Platoon had the most but some didn't mind the push-ups as it signaled the end of their days brutal training what ever training it was for them to have received that was.

And once back at the barracks though everyone wanted to simply climb into their bunks and sleep Massatari knew if there was one thing his Platoon was not going to be known for it was for stink so he ordered his entire Platoon to the showers regardless of whatever insult they gave him and enforced it threw his squad leaders. Even going so far as to say that those who didn't want to use the barracks wash room to clean were more then free to use the lake to clean themselves however no one would be able to sleep until everyone got a shower.

"Let them think me a gay a fag or a pervert or whatever. As long as they don't stink and they keep clean they wont have to worry about their bunks becoming festering pits of filth and dirt." Massatari thought to himself as he jogged to the lake.

Though the water was freezing cold he just couldn't let himself bring himself to let himself be beaten so easily by water his natural element to be in. And though it caused him to freeze halfway to death he headed back to his barracks hopefully to find everyone finished getting clean and ready to bunk out for the night.
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:47 pm

Training proceeded as expected, the recruits being forced to work towards collapse. It was bad enough that even Saphero broke a sweat by the time they reached the jungle simulation. As his platoon made their way through the jungle, he did his best to avoid getting shot by the other recruits. Many were skittish, firing wildly at the slightest movement in the brush. Saphero carried no firearms, instead choosing to carry with him a katana and a dirk, his preferred weapons. Slipping silently through the foliage, Saphero sighs at the sound of his squad tromping noisily through the growth.

To his left, he hears a scream. He quickly moves to the sound to find one of his squad, a young female Neko, being attacked by one of the indigenous bugs. He leaps forward, landing on the creatures back and driving the dirk into its brain. As the corpse hits the ground, he rolls off and helps the young recruit to her feet. She stands shaking, her weapon lying forgotten on the ground beside her, an empty clip at her feet.

"Are you alright?" he asks as she tries to regain her composure.

She nods weakly, staring blankly over his shoulder.

"Look at me. What's your name, hon?"

"N-n-Ninian, sir." she finally replies.

"No, need to call me "sir", hon. Here..." he spins the dirk around, placing the hilt in her hand.

"Take this, and remember, blades never need to be reloaded. Now, come with me."

Ninian follows closely, trying to mimic Saphero's movements. Surprisingly, she's fairly agile, not as silent as Saphero, but far quieter than most. They make it through the rest of the simulation without incident. Upon exiting, Ninian holds out the dirk to return it. Saphero pushes her hand back, shaking his head.

"Keep it, I've got plenty more. Learn to use it, and once you're comfortable with it, let me know. I'll help you with learning how to handle the larger blades. C'mon, we've got to get into formation. Hurry, hurry!"

With that, they fall into formation, finishing the days exercises before heading back to the barracks. Before they bed down, the platoon leader, Massatari, orders the platoon to the showers. Muttering breaks out all around at the order, with some unnecessary questioning of the young man's sexuality being bandied about. Turning to his squad, Saphero yells,

"SILENCE! The platoon leader has given us an order. You WILL obey, or you will answer to me. You don't want that."

The squad, and a couple of others within earshot fall silent and move to the showers. Saphero is the first to step in, hearing the usual gasps and murmurs as he takes off his shirt. A large triple scar covers his torso, originating just below his heart, wrapping around his right side and ending near his spine. The scars are even and precise, alluding to the source, the claws of one of the many beasts that inhabit the jungles. After the sounds fade, he bathes and leaves, not looking at any of the others during.

As he pulls his shirt over his head, he spies a familiar face moving aways from the female showers. Slipping into the shadows he follows Ninian for a few moments, curious to learn about her. She stops in a near-by field and pulls out the dirk he gave her. She looks at it for a moment, before tossing it into the air and trying to catch it as it falls. She fails, earning a cut across her palm for her troubles. With a hiss, she licks the blood off of her hand before picking the blade and sliding it back into its sheath. With a smile, Saphero slips away and wanders off, wondering where he might find Rick. He figures it might be time to find out what has happened since he left the Elite, and why someone of his stature would be here.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:35 pm

Massatari enjoyed the silence offered him by the jog from the lake to the barracks. Of course along the way he noticed two of his fellow recruits leaving the barracks normally Massatari would have tried to get one of their attention but he decided to leave them be as he already figured he was the butt of everyone's joke back in the barracks so why antagonize and give them even more reason to hate him? So he sighed and watched them leave before heading back into the barracks. He was actually glad he had decided to take the bath in the lake as by the time he got back most of the other recruits were already in their bunks passed out with garments strewn everywhere but thankfully nothing reeked which meant they might have hated him but at least some of them followed threw even if it took one of the squad leaders to get them moving. So everything wasn't completely hopeless yet which lightened his mood up some but not quite enough to put him to bed easily.

Roland... a voice said softly

"Who's there?" Massatari said quietly trying not to wake anyone

Yet no reply came and Massatari shook his head and laid back down in his bunk.

"Damn it it's been to long since I've spent so much time on the land to much green not enough blue." Massatari muttered trying to talk himself to sleep

OC> Alright I'm outta ideas for the moment unless you wanna throw more wrenches into the mix though I do have one but waiting to implement it after Super Duck is finished with his midnight excursion.
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:38 pm

After a few minutes of wandering, Saphero finds himself standing in the jungle. He stops, listening to the sounds of the distant wildlife. He smiles as he takes a deep breath, enjoying the stillness of the cold night air. Without warning, the wind picks up, whipping the trees around him into a frenzy. Saphero stands, unmoving, until the wind settles.

"What are you doing here?" he asks a figure standing against a near-by tree.

"Just coming to check in. No need to be so cold. Figured I'd see if there were any recruits that had caught your eye."

"A couple, yeah. There's something you should know. Rick is here."
The figure stands straight, suddenly interested in the conversation.

"What, why?!"

"Special training is the official reason."

"Hmmmm...that is interesting. Eh, no matter. He's unimportant in the end. Just tell me, if things go badly, can you take him?"

"Easily."

"Good. Well, keep at it, buddy. Don't let the Elites catch wind of what you're here for. I don't think they'd like having competition."
With another gust, the figure disappears, leaving Saphero alone in the jungle. He stands for a few more minutes before turning and heading back the way he came. Upon reaching the barracks he makes for his bed. As he passes Massatari's bunk he hears him asking "Who's there?" Saphero glances over and realizes the young man wasn't aware of his presence, most likely reacting to a dream. With a shrug, he climbs into his own bunk and falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:11 pm

(I'm going to jump in.)

One of the new trainees who was on guard duty noticed something out of the ordinary near the base. It appeared to be a humanoid figure that was visable for only a fraction of a second. He guessed it was just a figment of his imagination until he saw it again a second later a huge distance close and to his right, however it vanished yet again before he could get a good look at it. He was about to dismiss it until he notice a light footprint where it had stood.
-----
"The security here is terrible. It's obviously some type of military base, but they have some god awful defences," the person muttered to themself, avoiding all detection devices. They stepped into the moonlight which revealed their features. A boy, looking no more than 18 was standing on a tree branch, his bright, electric blue, spiked down hair picking up a silver tint from the light. His dark clothes hid him from sight, and he had a large sword strapped to his back. He vanished and reappeared on top of a building in the base. He calmly walked in the direction of the entrance.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:36 pm

OC> Welcome to the fun then sparkythechu.

Frozon was disappointed at the lack of improvement he saw from his recruits but as he had to keep reminding himself these were only their first weeks and that their rate of improvement was bound to be slow in the beginning but hopefully they would improve the longer they were there in boot camp. Normal instructor hours dictated that he be asleep now however Frozon had spent many a night in the jungle without rest for days on end so one night up wouldn't hurt him. Besides someone had to test out the new firing range he thought with a grin as carried several multipurpose rounds in the various pouches and packs on his power armor while he carried his modified M0N5T3R Assault Rifle Slung across his back and his .50 Magnum at his side. And as with all versions of power armor a Combat Knife crafted from Alcazath Crystals and at only a foot long with a seven inch blade and barely weighing a pound. Frzoron had that in its holder on his right shoulder right next to where his 605th Militia symbol was.

The way to the range appeared to be empty but Frozon never left anything to chance as complacency in this place always breed nothing but death and destruction upon the complacent. However regardless he did make it to the range while swearing something or someone was watching him.

"Lets see if these toys live up to what is really out there." Frozon thought to himself as he entered in the code to activate the targets and turrets switching them from sim rounds to live rounds.

"Two rounds shouldn't be to bad for a start." He thought entering in the commands before heading to the starting line unslinging his M0N5T3R Assault Rifle

"Round one will start in five, four, three," an mechanical voice sounded

"Time to let of some steam" Frozon said to himself

"One. Commence round one." the voice said as Frozon smiled as the first targets came up and he gently squeezed the trigger.

OC> The M0N5T3R Assault Rifle is no bigger then an XM8 Assault Rifle however it is a bit bulkier and carriers more rounds other then that it looks the same. It's real power lies in its ammunition.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:57 pm

I walked out of the white room shaking my head my fw\ears confirmed about more of them being out there, and i knew that it was time to inform the recurits and the rest of the Militia about this new threat. I walked by a recuirt on gaurd duty and noticed him sleepy looking "straight up now or else" i said camly and dangerously. he sttraighted up immeditly. "yes sir!" he relied to me now fully awake. I though about going to bed but i thought i shouod pay a vist to the range and just pratice fireing my 200 cal. A gun from endor my homeworld that was powerful enough to kill the 400ft tall thick hidded radionagas that also live their, Though i knew i had to put a silencer on it otherwise the bang of the hypersonic osium DU alloy rounds would wake everything up. I was suprised to see Sargent frozon at the range and i walked up to him "mind if i join you for some target prartice sargent" i said to him whilst screwing in a silencer to my rifle. I knew that the rifle is so powerful and heavy that even sargent Frozon cant fire the normal round, god forbid the Ultra high penatration rounds. I noticed movement. "sargent we got contacts, I can see them" i said to him, i leveled my rifle and pulled out on of my combat knifes,what a kife on my world is a 30 cm blade, electron beam melted titianium and with a edge of .25 of a micron it was permasharp and ultra deadly.
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm

The boy continued to jump quickly and silently from building to building as he got a mental map of the area. He noticed a man heading towards what appeared to be a firing range. Soon after, another man, this one larger, went there as well. Both of them carried guns bigger than he thought they should have, however, this only put his senses on high alert as he jumped near the range. He quickly built up a charge on the target and another on the ground near it. With a quick movement of his hands, it created a small lightning bolt whick struck the target. Before anyone could notice his presence, he jumped off to another section.
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:36 pm

"contact contact, sensors pick u single ghost". calls out a operater inside a sealed room. " Thats it sound the genera; alarm and bring up the air force, I want lock down and i one now god damn it, We cant not let this one escape, not this time." called off lt. Alarms sound and spot lights flip on alluminating a portion of jungle but all personal sleeping below ground wake up and moboilze

( AN: the Militia are not as incompoenet as one would think, and thier complexe is mostly underground execpt a small bit that is 300 square meter Securty zone that is "the front door". they have sensors of every kind "recovered" from the jungle so anything entering the mian hub of all militia operations will be noticed eventually, given the fact that they have aircraft ready to fly on 2 minutes at a FOB near by ( by that i mean less than 30 km). Just a reminder about the capablities of the Militia.)
Alarm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TVc3lAwYXA

NOTICE: before we get too far ahead lets give a chance for those of us who haventcaught up to cacth up, Please. that way to avoid too much confusion, I forgot to point out that this is to try to follow Canon as close as possable... this is going to become a actual story you know ^^ so try your best.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Mac walked over to the officers qurderters. He enterd the building and walked down a hall way until he found Rick's door. Mac had set arangements for the solorian super a few years ago. This would usally be the place Rick would stay durning the three day crash course until it was over and he could return to safe harbor. Mac knocked on the door. He didnt heard a thing, not even when the door opened up to revile the armourd figure behide it."Yes Mac, what is it?" Rick said to Mac in a some what annyoed voice."Rick, do you always sleep with your armour on?" Mac said to Rick."No, now what do you want to tell me? You wouldn't bodther me unless it was important, so what is it?" Rick said to Mac in an even more annyoed voice."Rick, we have a problem. Code Omega Beta 7." Mac's voice was grim.Rick unpolarized his visor, his red eyes wide. He seem to choke on something. "W-What!? It couldn't be...You mean...there's more of...Them?!I thought you said there was only one!" Rick said to Mac with a tone of both confution and panic. Mac's face became even more grim."Yes.I thought there was only one.But it appears there's more of Them." Mac said to Rick in a grim voice. The two stood there in silence for a minuet." Those poor soldiers. Thier trianning wouldn't save them them from those Things.What are you going to do?" Rick said to Mac. Mac stood there for a secound."As much as I hate to, but becuase of this new information, I have no choice. I'm going to have tell them. Tell them about those Things." Mac said to Rick.

"May god have mercy on our souls..."
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 1:40 am

OC> Alright gotta redo post got something cleared up ahehe

Once Nikolai had said that something was about Frozon got his power armor running and ready for anything. His armor gave of a faint blue glow wherever it connected. He was about to regroup with his squad which was currently near perimeter gate "B" when he noticed a kid standing on a roof with a sword on his back. Going on the alert Frozon reached for his pistol but stopped short of drawing it.

Instead he reached for his knife and placed a hand on it leaving it in its sheath for now.

"Hey you kid. What the hell are you doing up there! This is a restricted area!" Frozon shouted alert and cautious
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:59 am

The boy stoped after he landed and looked at the man who had adressed him. "Damn, I was hoping I could get through without being noticed," he muttered to himself. "I was not aware that you could restrict an area of jungle; I was mearly trying to get past this base, but I guess my magical signature gave me away. I'd rather not fight you, this area has too many electronics. Why is everyone scrambling? I know you wouldn't need that much fire power if you wanted to eliminate just one kid, so I know I'm not the target of all of this." He jumped down to the ground and continued. "If something's going down, I'll help. The name's Rai, once a general of a planetary army. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Super Duck
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Saphero dreamed his usual dream. Sneaking through the jungle, hunting some unknown prey. Slipping through the trees without so much as a rustle, leaving the path behind him undisturbed. Finally, he comes upon his quarry, unawares and vulnerable. He leaps, readying his weapon to end it in one blow...

At that moment hes awakens. He blinks and sits up, looking around, confused as to what had awoken him. Then, in the distance, barely audible even to him, he hears voices. Something is happening. Slipping out of bed he grabs his katana and walks outside, headed to the source of the noise.

The scuffle is near the main entrance to the underground complex. When he arrives he finds Frozon facing down a young man, weapons still sheathed. Saphero scales a tree behind Frozon and perches there, silent, as the intruder demands to know who Frozon is. He slides his katana from it's sheath, just in case things get rough.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:56 pm

"A kid able to use magic? That I can believe. But having lead an army I don't believe." Frozon said hand still resting on his combat knife the other out and acting as a balance should the need to defend himself arise. The use of guns in this close a range would be worse then useless so his combat knife was his only real option good thing he had made it a point to be as proficient a user with his combat knife that it was simply another part of him when he actually used it.

"I don't trust you kid or anything with the ability to use magic. It simply strikes me as wrong however I am not about to strike down a kid who hasn't done anything wrong to me or my men yet so I am going to give you the chance to explain yourself. So Rai here's the deal you tell me your purpose for even being near here and I might tell you what is happening right now. And before I forget you can call me Frozon seeing as your not a part of this Militia rank holds no meaning in this conversation." Frozon offered hand still resting on his combat knife while still remaining alert

OC> sparkythechu I will try to remain friendly but I haven't the foggiest what's really happening other then something is encircling the base. So will mostly wing it unless someone else wants to jump in. Other then that I will leave the floor open to luke or black hole to sort out the mess. I only got a small picture of what might happen and that's mostly wild speculation on my part (cant help thinking of a giant zergling swarm about to hit damn you Starcraft 2!! XD)
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:06 am

"Thanks Frozon, I was never one for holding ranks above someone's head," he said, pulling out a small, well-known badge from the Zetek army. "I mostly handeled defensive fighting and prefered to fight with them myself. Got to set an example after all. And about me being a mage, my skills are mostly limited to electricity and a tiny bit of space-time. Magic wielders shouldn't be feared, after all, we're people too. Just peole who use some of our own abilities. Also," he said, face turning slightly annoyed, "I'm not just some kid. I'm actually somewhere closer to 310 years old by your standerds." He said that last bit with a rehearsed air. "I just wanted to get past this base. I had somewhere I wanted to get to, and going around it takes too long. I wasn't going to bother you people, but you found me. So much for that. Also, do you realize someone's hiding in that tree?" He asked, pointing to the tree Saphero was hiding in. He moved his 3'6" sword in its sheath from his left shoulder to his right. "So why are you being so hostile around me? I'm not going to hurt you." Rai shook his hand before saying "I'm also skilled at close combat fighting. I made my blades myself."
Back to top Go down
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:40 am

"sorry about the over hostility but we had a few attacks happen on base in the past month and thats left us twichty as you put it." Mac said to Rai his icy blue eyes looking right at him as he slung his 200 cal. " we even had some kids like you come over cliam they needed help then Blew themselfs and a bunch of Militia men up, we lost dealta squad that way" Mac said grimly.

Author note: walkingbymyself you post of what frozon said of any rank not earned in the militia not counting with the militia is spot on, Good job figureing it out, it maybe 3 posts we can start with the next day. which goes as follows, 10km warm up, breakfest, 300 jumping jacks, weapons training ( only with llight rifles and cleaning and maintianing),Knife throwing pratice (you can teach how to throw something bigger too!) then a little classroom studies ( on about the art of war), then a Militia wide Intel briefing by Mac ( this one may take a whille to post because its going to be long and is going to need discussion between me and Black Hole Fragment and finialy introduce you guys to two or more of his OC's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miltia Boot camp   Miltia Boot camp - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miltia Boot camp
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: General forums :: Role-playing-
Jump to: