Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game

Go down 
+37
AzureJass
Merku
dracon_kitsune
Genowing
parameciumkid
Goldclaw
fwyrl
etaine
Iyeru
Thougar
Amaroq
Nyaha
Sehoolighan
sparkythechu
Grave
ZionAtriedes
vore4life99
Solomon
Prof.Nekko
kaitheguy1234
asaenvolk
Black Aquila
Jætte_Troll
Black Hole Fragment
Krisexy26
Reptillian
Vaderaz
walkingbyself
Slimetoad
Anime-Junkie
macdaddy
Asuroth
Jasconius
TheLightLost
luke112
AisuKaiko
kikijonson
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Seliky's Story!!! Would you try it out?...
Yes
Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Vote_lcap93%Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 93% [ 68 ]
No
Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Vote_lcap4%Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Maybe
Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Vote_lcap3%Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 73

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
etaine
Helpless prey

Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:00 am

I played the game yesterday eventually... (and it was free for me this time). Pretty curious. Might find out more about Laurinia I guess, curious character Smile
It was even more fun since I spend the whole day in the library today and was thinking about the Game literally all the time Shocked

I like the way you make it and I wish you good luck!
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
Marauder of the deep jungle
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Oh thank you...I am glad you enjoyed it ^w^

hopefully when it is finally complete.,...it would make that feeling better ^w^
Back to top Go down
http://kikijonson.deviantart.com/
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:00 am

Ok, so it's 3 minuets from 6am where I live and I woke up real early. So that must mean it now time to test both the demo and my new gamming laptop my dad got me. Oh I cant wait for the final version.
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:14 am

Can anyone tell me what program I could use to open the aduio file? I really dont want a virus on my computer. So can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 4:25 am

Fragment, try VLC Media Player.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:30 am

Thank you AJ.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:38 am

to open the audio Rar file...you either need Win ZZip or Win Rar...
Back to top Go down
Black Hole Fragment
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Black Hole Fragment

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:35 pm

Is it possable for you to give me a link, please?
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 4:22 pm

I cant seem to be able to link it here in the thread...

just search "Win RAR" in google search
Back to top Go down
fwyrl
Tasty morsel
fwyrl

Location : Trying to get my hands on enough magic to make an inter-dimentional portal to Felarya

PostSubject: This is Awesome!   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:25 pm

Ok, first things first: I Love this game!

It's very novel. I think that this deviates quite a bit from the conventional fan-made RPG game, and I can tell that you put a lot of work into it. I also like the fighting system along with the realistic stats; no rats to weak to kill a fly, yet no ants that can KO you. (I've seen both) I also like Aurora and he story (on DA) so I love being able to be in part of it. The characters are well done, and the plot is solid, and the places are well mapped out.

My only critiques:

I'm assuming you already know this, but you should go over the conversation boxes; one of the says Seliky when Vu-Deja is speaking, and towards the end they start having a few spelling errors and grammatical mistakes. Also, on some of the longer ones the last word or two is cur off. (I have a 10.1 " screen, but I don't think that matters- when I tried to re-size it, it wouldn't let me) My only critique otherwise: It's not the full version yet!

All in all, Great game, I can't wait to play it (the full version that is)! I'm going to look at my librarian differently forevermore..... Just better be careful that I don't make a mess or get caught playing Minecraft on the school computers.......
Back to top Go down
http://fwyrl.deviantart.com
Solomon

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:36 am

The demo seems good from what I've played. Not going into details to just summing it to to say its good
Back to top Go down
Goldclaw
Survivor
Survivor
Goldclaw

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Awesome game Kiki. I liked the demo, the music is good. Just wish I could figure out the name of the song at the intro to listen to at times. ^^;

But I look forward for the full game. Keep up the awesome work!
Back to top Go down
http://daren-blackfang.deviantart.com/
parameciumkid
Hero
Hero
parameciumkid

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 6:23 pm

For opening the .rar file I personally recommend 7zip. I tried it out after trying out a lot of free and trial version archiving programs and it's stability and functionality are the all-around best. It can even open .jar files for those of you who want to mod Minecraft ;D
[/plug]
Back to top Go down
http://helia.net63.net
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:44 am

Goldclaw wrote:
Awesome game Kiki. I liked the demo, the music is good. Just wish I could figure out the name of the song at the intro to listen to at times. ^^;

But I look forward for the full game. Keep up the awesome work!

Oh well if you want to listen to the game's soundtrack...you will need to find a program that can oppen OGG files...just look up an Audio program that can read OGG and you will be fine...though only thing is if you listen directly in the games music database...the music will sound diffrent than the actual game...but only slightly...
Back to top Go down
Genowing
Tasty morsel
Genowing

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:15 am

Hello, I am new to this site, and found it through a link to this game. I really want to play it but the audio file keeps messing up when I try to download it, it gets to about 35% and then stops... any chance of breaking the rar into multiple parts for those with slower internets?
Back to top Go down
fwyrl
Tasty morsel
fwyrl

Location : Trying to get my hands on enough magic to make an inter-dimentional portal to Felarya

PostSubject: links   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:12 am

Um.. the links are broken... Apparently the US government took down megaupload... >Sad man I can't wait to vote... Anyway, I advise using mediafire for future uploads...
Back to top Go down
http://fwyrl.deviantart.com
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Yeah I know about that...I just really made time to reuploade the demos to mediafire...especially since I deleted my copies of the Demo file ^w^; ...soyeah....i'll figure somthing out eventually...
Back to top Go down
Genowing
Tasty morsel
Genowing

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:11 pm

kikijonson wrote:
Yeah I know about that...I just really made time to reuploade the demos to mediafire...especially since I deleted my copies of the Demo file ^w^; ...soyeah....i'll figure somthing out eventually...
Does that mean I'm out of luck for getting the sound files?
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Genowing wrote:
kikijonson wrote:

For now yes...but If you really need it...I could arange a sound file to be made since I can make copies of that one
Back to top Go down
Genowing
Tasty morsel
Genowing

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:16 pm

kikijonson wrote:
Genowing wrote:
kikijonson wrote:

For now yes...but If you really need it...I could arange a sound file to be made since I can make copies of that one
That would be great! I only need the sound to be able to play.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Genowing wrote:
kikijonson wrote:
Genowing wrote:
kikijonson wrote:

I;ll try to have it to you by the end of the week...it takes like...an hour to upload it
Back to top Go down
Genowing
Tasty morsel
Genowing

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:21 pm

kikijonson wrote:
Genowing wrote:
kikijonson wrote:
Genowing wrote:
kikijonson wrote:

I;ll try to have it to you by the end of the week...it takes like...an hour to upload it
Maybe do it in parts so it takes faster to upload and easier to download? angel
Back to top Go down
dracon_kitsune
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:33 pm

kikijonson wrote:

If you want, I have the demo installer, and am posting it to mediafire, if you want the link.
Back to top Go down
kikijonson
kikijonson

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:10 am

dracon_kitsune wrote:
kikijonson wrote:

If you want, I have the demo installer, and am posting it to mediafire, if you want the link.

oh that would be awesome...thank you!
Back to top Go down
dracon_kitsune
Tasty morsel

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:47 pm

kikijonson wrote:
dracon_kitsune wrote:
kikijonson wrote:

oh that would be awesome...thank you!

Here it is: http ://www . mediafire . com/ ?dvnhpo11yjawbnj
I would link it, but have not been a member long enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game   Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seliky's Story: A new Felarya Game
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next