Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hasu

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:46 pm

Urgh.... I know this won't go well... but... It will never get better until I get some criticism, so here goes...

Name: Hasu Karashu
Species: Human/Neko
Height: 6’ 1”
Eye Color: Crimson
Hair Color: Crimson
Skin color: Light Tan
Likes: Hasu’s favorite food is normal, sweet, and creamy chocolate. He enjoys sitting in peaceful and beautiful places to clear his mind, or to just get away from others. Potion Alchemy is the love of his life.
Dislikes: Dad, calling people ‘it’

Personality

Hasu is a tall neko that lives with a fairy called Bright just south of the fairy pond. Often times he acts like a grump due to the constant pestering of Bright and her friends. He does have a kind heart, though, and can be fun to be around when he is in the mood. He doesn’t mind seeing others get eaten so long as he does not know them. His father (before he went insane) taught him to not hate the predators for eating others, saying “it’s just what they have to do to survive. Hating them for it is wrong”. This doesn’t mean he won’t fight for his life. One may notice when he is happy, or around others he trusts, he may be a little klutzy. He often complains and meets trouble often.

Appearance

Hasu may look a little odd to others. His hair is crimson, as well as his eyes, ear fur, and tail fur. Other than those traits his appearance is like a typical adventurer. He wears comfy leather shoes, a light brown overcoat (that is never buttoned), underneath which he wears a normal shirt, and normal pants. Strapped to his back is a grenade launcher that fires grenades and his potions. His hands ALWAYS have enchanted leather gloves on them that allow the neko to handle sharp and poisonous objects without worry. By his waist is a lunchbox like bag that hangs from his shoulders. If one were too take off his gloves they’d see the left is normal, dawning a ruby gem ring. The right, though, may seem horrifying to some. It looks old and withered. The flesh is nothing but black and dead, and it cannot move on its own. He can only move this hand with a magical ability known as “Mana Strings.”

History

Hasu grew up in Negav. Both of his parents came from separate worlds and met in the Felaryan jungles. Together they made it to Negav where they had Hasu and his sister, Alara. Hasu’s life was fairly normal. Even though he has plenty magic power inside him he can only use it in one way. Mana strings. Since his mom couldn’t teach him how to use the power he went on to becoming an alchemist like his father.

Life was great until he turned thirteen. While practicing his alchemy his sister, Alara, decided to ‘help’ him. The end result made the potion he was working on explode in his face, turning him into a neko. To this day he hasn’t been able to fix it. Then his father and mother went out into the felaryan wilderness to find some important potion ingredients, leaving the kids with a friend. His mom was eaten by a fairy and his dad returned full of hate and anger which he took out on his kids. Despite the logic he filled Hasu with; losing his wife was too much.

Hasu then spent the rest of his youth either hiding from the man or protecting Alara from him. Turning sixteen he went to work at an alchemy shop where he stayed until he was nineteen. One day his partner was found dead on the floor and Hasu was no where to be found. It is believed he made something he didn’t wish to share with the rest of the world and fled into the jungles where he eventually met Bright after months of travel.

Abilities

Mana Strings – Mana strings are thread like strings of magic that shoot out of one’s fingers and connect to specific muscles and joints in another’s body. They then allow the user to control them like a puppet (one person at a time ONLY!) Hasu cannot control others well, he can only control a certain body part at times… He uses these strings mainly to control his dead right hand. The ability will not work on giants.

Dead Right Hand – His horrifying right hand is an ability in it’s own right. Since it is dead he can no longer feel pain through it and it seems to be invincible. It refuses to break, get crushed, or fall off. This makes it useful to grab dangerous objects and block sword attacks should he lose his grenade launcher.

Nuclear – Every descendant of Hasu’s mom has great fire magic or fire resistance. This gives Hasu and Alara their crimson colored hair. When one of them gets really mad their hair will light on fire! The flames do not hurt and cannot be put out. Only once they calm down does the effect stop and their hair returns to normal. However, if their fury grows they will eventually go Nuclear. When Hasu is in his nuclear state his strength, speed, and endurance are incresed ten fold. However he is blinded by his rage. He'll attack anyone around him until their dead. For friends this is bad; for giant predators it makes an easy meal since he'll just rush them. All they'd have to do is reach down, pick him up, and enjoy. He may even have a sort of spicy flavor while like this. After two minutes Hasu will run out energy and pass out for hours as his body restores it.

Teleporting – Hasu has a very defective teleporting power. He can use it only twice without rests. One time will nearly drain him of all energy and a second time will send him into unconsciousness. Any more uses (should he manage it) will kill him. What’s worse… whenever he uses it he seems to reappear right over someone’s head. This really doesn’t make it a useful skill to get away from predators. Sometimes he may also receive an ailment, meaning it may shrink him, make him lose his hair, etc.

I think this was too long... and my grammar probably fails... oh well! I want some feedback so I can improve him! Some lessons on grammar would be nice too...

So... yeah... Feedback is greatly appreciated. Very Happy

Last edited by DaNoob13 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:44 am

DaNoob13 wrote:
Nuclear – Every descendant of Hasu’s mom has great fire magic or fire resistance. This gives Hasu and Alara their crimson colored hair. When one of them gets really mad their hair will light on fire! The flames do not hurt and cannot be put out. Only once they calm down does the effect stop and their hair returns to normal. However, if their fury grows they will eventually go Nuclear where they become invincible fighters with extreme power. The power only lasts for two minutes though. After which they’ll fall unconscious for several hours to restore all the energy they used.
You might want to change this, I'm just Saiyan.
Hasu  Avatars_DragonBall_Gohan_Super_Saiyan2
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:19 am

Anime-Junkie wrote:
DaNoob13 wrote:
Nuclear – Every descendant of Hasu’s mom has great fire magic or fire resistance. This gives Hasu and Alara their crimson colored hair. When one of them gets really mad their hair will light on fire! The flames do not hurt and cannot be put out. Only once they calm down does the effect stop and their hair returns to normal. However, if their fury grows they will eventually go Nuclear where they become invincible fighters with extreme power. The power only lasts for two minutes though. After which they’ll fall unconscious for several hours to restore all the energy they used.

And THAT is the most awesome Saiyan to ever destroy the face of the planet.

DaNoob13 wrote:

There's my only problem with this.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:03 pm

gt500x wrote:
Anime-Junkie wrote:
DaNoob13 wrote:

And THAT is the most awesome Saiyan to ever destroy the face of the planet.

DaNoob13 wrote:

There's my only problem with this.
Awesome pun, and I agree with the two of them. ^.^ Other than that, he seems like a nice, well-rounded, emotionally-balanced character.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:31 pm

Very Happy I figured that. Nuclear was the one I expected to recieve the most criticism. But what exactly should be changed? I know the invincible part has to go, but what else? Or should it just be gone all together?

Is there anything else?

Thanks for replying, though!
Back to top Go down
AisuKaiko
Keeper of Flat Chests
AisuKaiko

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:42 pm

It's just me, but I tend to prefer it when characters don't have ultimate super-forms altogether. Not everything is DBZ, so it isn't always appropriate.
Back to top Go down
http://aisukaiko.deviantart.com
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:54 pm

DaNoob13 wrote:
Very Happy I figured that. Nuclear was the one I expected to recieve the most criticism. But what exactly should be changed? I know the invincible part has to go, but what else? Or should it just be gone all together?

Is there anything else?

Thanks for replying, though!
The flaming hair is alright, but you could dial it down to a sort of scare tactic.
Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:55 pm

AisuKaiko wrote:
It's just me, but I tend to prefer it when characters don't have ultimate super-forms altogether. Not everything is DBZ, so it isn't always appropriate.

I actually wasn't thinking DBZ when I made this, but yeah... I understand what you're getting at.
Back to top Go down
TheLightLost
Survivor
Survivor
TheLightLost

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:18 pm

I like flaming hair and all. I don't have a problem with most of what you created, it's just that whole "invincible fighter" thing. That's the only issue.

Back to top Go down
DaNoob13
Newbie adventurer
Newbie adventurer
DaNoob13

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Ok... I redid the Nuclear thing so it wasn't invinvible... how's it look now?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:46 am

I still hate it. >:[

I don't like characters that will go berserk and attack their friends if they get mad. Give Hasu a little more control, goddammit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hasu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hasu    Hasu  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hasu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: