Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wily the tomthumb

Go down 
AuthorMessage
justpissoffalready
Naga food

Wily the tomthumb Empty
PostSubject: Wily the tomthumb   Wily the tomthumb Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:01 pm

Wily is a male tomthumb. He is of typical size, has brown hair and eyes, and wears typical tomthumb clothes.

He comes from a small tribe called the Zuruee. The Zuruee live north of Negav City and inbetween the neko village and grove of carnivorous plants. They are reclusive like other tomthumb tribes, but Wily is the odd one out. Instead of hiding and scurrying around all day- Wily constantly defies tomthumb logics and likes to go out exploring his jungle home.

By all means he should have been eaten years ago because of his overly confident attitude, but Wily just seems to have been born with an incredible knack for being lucky. He has been in mortal danger countless times, but every time, no matter how inescapable, how ridiculous, how impossible, some seemingly random event will occur that will one way or another allow Wily to escape.

Wily has become very cocky because of his lucky streak. He will boldly boast about his adventures to friendly strangers, family, and friends. Wily is not one to be too dependant on his luck though. He knows very well that his luck has its limits so in a given situation he will try to find an escape route. That's a speciality of his actually- being an escape artist. His personnal favorite method is to hide out of sight and dig a short tunnel to hide in. You don't spend your whole life as a tomthumb as not become a fast expert digger! He also knows how to set simple traps. Be it a tack to step on or a wire to trip over. He is a bit of a visionary so if he has a large trap in mind, he'll ask a giant(to him) friend for assistance.

Wily isn't a mean person. He might act like a jerk sometimes, but that's just natural survivor's egotism. He is really a nice person and a loyal friend to anybody who doesn't want to eat him. He likes to make sarcastic jokes or remarks.

Wily will be a main supporting character in a story of mine about another character of mine- Leonardo the Sakavai. Wily will be something of a best bud and tour guide for the human supersoldier.

Tommorrow I'll make a post about Wily's nemisis. In fact every day I'll be putting up one post for a new character/species/idea. I have the whole thing planned out.

Comments, reviews, and criticism is welcomed! They will in the end help me fine- tune my ideas so they fit in more with Felarya and its expanded universe!
Back to top Go down

Wily the tomthumb
Page 1 of 1