Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:00 pm

(Pleeeeeaaaase?)
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:20 am

Nihlus was walking down the Motomo docks admiring the ships docked there as he made his way to where he noticed several of the others already waiting. Sure there were many treasures on the land and freedoms to be had. Yet Nihlus always appreciated being out on the open water then the land whenever he could it was just a damn annoyance to get a ship that was sea worthy enough to withstand a single trip at sea without having to refurbish it once it returned to port.

"Hello Dorri Shadow." Nihlus said nodding to each respectively standing next to the edge of the pier looking for Caldswell "Neither of you would happen to know where the rest of our group is?" Nihlus asked spotting Raimi walking towards them also.

And where is Cladswell? A ships captain should be the first on and last of his ship... so where is he? Nihlus wondered looking for Cladswell as well even for a morning things were still rather busy here on the Motomo docks.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:50 am

Takamoto entered the Motomo Docks, looking for the rest of the party. He had never ventured to these docks before and found it quite interesting. Takamoto was wearing his full suit of armour, but without the helmet which he had in his pack along with some supplies; instead he wore a conical straw hat. As Takamoto spotted the group he walked over to them, he walked over to them and waved in case they did not recognize him.

(I also am leaving on the 18th and wont be back till September 5th...so with 2 characters gone for a month what do we do?)
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:05 pm

(Well, Samurai, you mentioned before that you'd be okay if your character died, but Falcon really wants to stay on top of this RP. The problem is, I don't know if I can play another person's character. I don't even know what exactly Reg can do! DX I really feel bad for both of you, I don't want your parts to be over before they even begin.
Sad )

Just then, a small racket could be heard from around the corner of a shack nearby. Will the group ignore it or investigate what's happening?
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:54 pm

(I was waiting for everyone else to post. Sorry! ^^")

Cazut flew over buildings, high enough to be disregarded, but low enough he could land in an instant. The rustle of feathers was relaxing to him, reminding him that in no time he could be anywhere. Once he could see the Motomo Docks, he flew lower. When he spotted the group he gained some speed then suddenly stopped. He fell several feet, using his wings to cushion the landing. He lands just behind Dorri, causing a loud thud on the crate. He smiles, "Hello everyone!"
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:54 pm

Tisem came scurrying up to the group with a large cloth sack over his shoulder.

"Phew......made it."

Tisem looked up at the winged Cazut, slightly afraid yet somewhat comforted. He had heard of angels, but had never seen one. Hopefully this one would keep his promise to protect him.

"Well this is......surprising....and did anyone hear that noise coming from around the corner?"
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Raimi walked up to the growing group. The top of his face was still covered in shadows, but it was obvious he had not slept well. He still had that same stressed look about him, and his clothes looked slightly wrinkled, as if he had slept in them. "So, we're still a few people short."
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BoltAscendent
buddha66667
Great warrior
Great warrior
buddha66667

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Dorri's head shot up at the mention of her name, “No, I haven't spotted Caldswell, I'm not even sure which of these ships is his, and as for the rest of our group your guess is as good as mine.” Catching movement from her peripheral vision she turned her head slightly spotting the samurai waving as he approached.

“Well there's one of them,” Dorri remarked to Nihlus indicating the samurai with an outstretched finger.

Hearing the racket Dorri tried to push it from her mind, it was none of her business what was going on here, and she had no intent of getting involved with it. Distracted by the noise she had failed to notice the winged figure approach causing Dorri to jump at the thud made by Cazut. Tilting her head back she saw Cazut casually greeting the group. Tisem's approach went unnoticed by Dorri until he spoke up.

“I heard it; I just don't want to get involved,” Dorri said firmly.

“Pleasant,” Dorri said almost mumbling as she noticed Raimi near the group; a slightly displeased look now showing itself on her face.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:18 am

Shadow's head lifted noticing more people joining the group before putting his head back down.

"Hmph, am I the only one getting frustrated over that noise coming from over there?..." Shadow saying as if he could burst in anger. "I guess I am the only to check it out then." Shadow sighing after his sentance. He walked over slowly to the near shack with his head still nodded down and with his hands in his pockets. "Right... I wonder what is that noise is..." Shadow checked hoping it was nothing big.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 10:59 am

As Shadow rounded the corner, the sight that met his eyes was a most confusing one. There he saw Caldswell, the neko they'd been lookng for, having what appeared to be a slap-fight with a small naga woman. The clatter seemed to have come from the naga's tail bumping into some nearby barrels, knocking them astray. In a few moments, the slap-fight ended, and the naga looked around in panick. "Is it gone?" she asked with worry. "Yeah, I don't see it anywhere," the neko answered. The naga then let out a sigh of relief, and thanked Caldswell for his assistance. "Always happy to help," he said as the naga turned to slither away. "And if any more spiders bother you, just come find me." Caldswell then laughed a hearty laugh.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:53 am

(This roleplay seems to have come to a standstill. It has also come to my attention that FalconJudge has taken a long leave from the internet, and as such, I will be playing Reg's character for the time being. Now, will someone please get this thing moving? T.T)
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 11:10 am

Tisem poked his head around the corner, and quickly saw Caldswell, the neko from before.

Ok.....don't panic....it's just a neko. You have a lot of people to look out for you if he tries anything....

Tisem mustered up all his courage and spoke to Caldswell.

"Are you... our ship captain?"
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 2:03 pm

Nihlus didn't pay to much attention to the disturbance coming from the alley way besides what was happening in there did not concern him but if it spilled out onto the pier and threaten him and his traveling companions he would of course step in and help yet it would seem that Shadow would be the one to take care of the disturbance. It wasn't much longer after Shadow entered the alley that the ruckus died down and he noticed Tisem the little neera poking his head around the corner and speaking so quietly that Nihlus couldnt hear him.

"Well it would seem our companions have taken care of one little disturbance" Nihlus said a a short laugh at the mention of little and the fact that Tisem was the smallest one of them all

Ah that may have been a bad joke but still it seemed to fit the situation. Nihlus thought shaking his head

"Greetings Taka" Nihlus said nodding to the samurai as he got closer

"Cazut can you see our good captain Caldswell from up there?" Nihlus asked looking up to the winged man Nihlus didn't believe in angels or demons just the consequence for your own actions
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:57 pm

Just then, Reg appeared, coming from the direction that the naga Caldswell had been helping, adjusting his clothing after being bumped into by said naga. He then saw Shadow, Tisem and the grizzly neko in front of him, but not the others of the group. "Caldswell, I trust you have a vessel worthy of our expidition?" he said loudly enough fro the rest of the group around the corner to hear him.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:05 am

(ha! i found an internet cafe!!! I shall continue, the show must go on!)

Takamoto leans against a nearby crate as he joins the group. tilting his hat to block the sun he hears the commotion from around the corner die down.
"So it seems that we are all here, but wheres the captain?" Takamoto asked, rubbing sleep from his eyes. he had not slept well at all the night before; 'perhaps im just excited...' he though to himself. or perhaps it was the uneasy feeling he had at the back of his head. looking around at the group he reasured himself, as he did so he saw Cazut and his wings. He was suprised buit quickley to the expression off of his face. 'theres nothing to fear from this one' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:13 am

Cazut shook his head slightly, but smiled, "Nihlus, I'm not THAT high up in the air, but as a little fox male you should learn to use your ears. He's right behind the boxes where the ruckus was coming from. Someone needs to use their species' natural cunning side."

Cazut looked about the group seeing many shocked faces. He would have assumed that this would be no different than seeing a harpy or another "mystical being," but apparently he assumed wrong. Out of natural curiousity, "Why does everyone looked so...scared and shocked? Is it something I said or did?"
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Raimi simply watched as the Cazut landed as if this was an everyday occurrence. "Eh, after running into a succubus as my first encounter with a predator here, it takes a lot to surprise me," he muttered under his breath. He looked around the area, noting where everyone currently was, before drinking from a metallic container.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:40 am

For a few moments Shadow was silent trying to listen to what was going on around him. It was like he blacked out for a bit staring at the people in front of him with no expression. He shook his head and sighed. "Ah! Sorry if I looked like I blancked out for a bit then it is something that I rarely do. Anyway are we all set to go?" Shadow trying to focus again, holding the shiny pendant which was on a necklace around his neck. "Oh, thats right we are trying to find the captain. Hmmm" Shadow wondering but looking like he was begining to black out again.
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 10:29 am

Caldswell walked over to the distracted Shadow and gave him a hearty slap on the back. "Your captain's right here!" he exclaimed with a grin. He walked out into the open where the other members of the group could see him. "Come, your ship awaits you." He then proceeded to lead the party to the docks.

Reg managed a smile at seeing such a passionate-seeming fellow to be their captain. If I didn't know better, I'd say he was made for the sea, he thought to himself. He then proceeded to where the group could see him as well, but waited for the others to follow Caldswell ahead of himself.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:08 pm

"Trying to be cunning is useful out in the jungle but in cities it's gotten me in enough trouble that I prefer using discretion and allowing others to discover things first. And using my cunning only to point things out only when another cannot see them has so far served me well enough." Nihlus replied to Cazut hearing Caldswell conversing with somebody in the alley and hearing Reg's voice also coming from the alley so it was no surprise to see them both emerge from the alley and make their way to the pier.

Well then I guess Reg and Shadow found our captain... Nihlus thought watching Caldswell as he lead the team along the pier to where his ship was docked.

"So Caldswell just what kind of ship are you the captain of anyways?" Nihlus asked as the neko passed by
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 2:35 am

Takamoto set into pase as he followed the cadswell and the group, I hope its steam powerd... Takamoto thought to himself, remembering the great hulking ships of his world. although i'd much rather fly by airship he mused to himself, thinking of the great zepplins that crossed through the skies of neo-edo... Shaking his head to clear it of his past he looked up in th sky its a bright sunshiny day today...perfect weather for exploring! he thought as a grin came to his face.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Caldswell led the team to the docks in the water, where a small number of boats were tied down. One of them stood out from the others, being the biggest of them, as well as made of metal, and apparently run by a powerful engine. It's cannons glistened in the sunlight, and it bore the name "Thundering Seadragon" on its hull. This ship, however, was not the one Caldswell seemed to be heading to. Instead, he walked confidently up to a ship docked a few yards downstream of that one, a rather large boat that was made out of wood, and had two masts for it's sails. It didn't appear to have much in the way of armaments at all, save for a small set of switches nearby the helm which were set in out-of-place metal. It looked quite old-fashioned, though well-kept, and it had been christened the simple monicker "Kira 2".

As the large neko made his way to the wooden ship, he commented on the name of the ship docked nearby, stating that he and one of his ex-shipmates spent nights trying to think up a good name for it only to come up with "Sepia Tone". He then laughed at his own apparently very witty story. "Sepia Tone...Hah, that one cracks me up every time," Caldswell exclaimed through tears of laughter. "So, what to do think of my ship, here? She's called "Kira 2"."
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 am

Cazut followed with the others and Caldswell slowly to the boat. His excitement seemed to get the best of him as he saw the "Thundering Seadragon," but died down quite a bit when Caldswell introduced the "Kira II." Looking over the boat slowly, Cazut wondered if the boat would even hold against a typical magical attack or even a physical one for that matter. He sighed but looked on the bright side,Well, at least we HAVE a boat. Cazut looked at Caldswell and smiled slightly, "She's a very nice boat. She looks quite clean and sturdy."
Back to top Go down
sparkythechu
Survivor
Survivor
sparkythechu

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 12:56 pm

Raimi followed closely behind Cazut. He remained calm as they passed the Thundering Seadragon, and as they came to the ship they would be using, the Kira 2, he became interested in it. Clearly, this ship has been used quite a lot, and it is still in one piece, yet, from here, there are few weapons on it. Clearly, there is more to this ship than meets the eye, he thought. He took Katchi out of his pocket, and quickly, the shapeshifter took the form of a reasonably sized sword, which he tested. Satisfied, he continued quietly watching the events unfold.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Reg also saw more in the Kira 2 than what met his eye. He was especially suspcious of the lack of portholes anywhere in the boat besides the main cabin, and of the levers near the helm, which was situated at the stern of the vessel rather than at the bow. It's as if whoever planned to steer the boat thought to keep an eye on everything happening on its deck, he thought to himself. But at the same time that would have made it harder to avoid obstacles in the ship's path, at least without the help of a lookout in the crow's nest, which meant that the ship may very likely have been much studier than it looked. When Caldswell began to laugh, Reg laughed along with him as to not alienate the captain and his...interesting sense of humor. "The young man is right," Reg said to Caldswell, referring to Cazut. "You seem to have kept this ship in top shape."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 6 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 29  Next