Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dreams of the Sunken Moon

Go down 
+10
space_samurai
The Ultimate
Grave
sparkythechu
Sanion
walkingbyself
Danjano5
FalconJudge
Amaroq
Nyaha
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:32 am

I've always quite hated starting things off. Guess that's the extremely shy part of me coming out. Anyways here goes nothing.

Cazut slowly walked into the Drunken Goblin Tavern, confused greatly at why he was entering a place like this. His slightly long, black hair flowed just a small bit passed his eyes in the front, but tied in a long pony tail in the back. His eyes shone a bright violet color in any form of lighting, but far from enough to glow in the dark. His modified black jeans faded and worn from many years of use. His modified black shirt holding his two swords within a quick movement of his arms. His black combat boots were dusty as if he had been running through a desert in them. He slowly slides into a chair, and closes his tired eyes. He mutters something under his breath, hoping no one could hear his voice.
Back to top Go down
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/3smVmIWJwV
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:37 am

Well, I guess I'll go... (PS, I wrote this while I thought I was the first one going. Sorry...)

The Drunken Goblin. It seemed so quaint, even pleasant, in the dream. Yet now here it stood, looming before him in the busy, loud street in downtown Negav, ugly as a toad and reeking far more of filth. A plain, wooden building shouldn't be able to be so trashy, he considered. City life gets you spoiled, came a smirking reprimand from inside Reg's head.

He had seen it, inside and out, in the dream. It had seemed grand, the starting point of another great adventure, glistening with the warmth of excitement and desire, but simple, and small. In reality, the outside was plastered with half-rotten boards from recent repairs, cheap repairs, apparently, and the whole thing was medium sized, at least. A rotting wooden box with a sign. From inside, there came the smell of alcohol, bodies poisoned with alcohol, smoke, and smokers. The old man was loathe to enter, but he really had no choice. Drawing in a breath, the red-haired noble pushed open the loose, creaky door.

Inside, it was marginally more organized than the internal space of a chicken coup on cockfight day. Briefly looking from right to left as he came in, he noticed that there was in fact a cockfight going on at the far corner on the right side of the building, making a racket he could have heard from outside, if he had been listening. Scraggly middle-aged men, missing teeth and scruples, were screaming at the riled pheasants and waving around wads of cash. I'll have to finish quickly, thought the noble. There might be a bust soon if they aren't careful. He walked two paces farther in, nimbly stepping over an unconscious drunk in the process, and tried to concentrate through the intense noise of the seedy bar. He was supposed to meet some...

Ah, there they were. Through the smoke and haze, he advanced toward the little group hunched at a table. Upon closer inspection, they certainly were an odd little group. Around the wide, wooden table were seated a Neko with gray tattoos and red hair, like his, and wearing a conspicuous sweater, a very pale man dressed in black, with jet black hair, and who was apparently more than half asleep, a markedly odd-looking young man wearing what might be described as a dress, who wore a topknot and had a queer metal arm, and, surprisingly, a small mouse-man sitting directly on the table and glowering at the neko, who didn't seem to care. He had seen stranger groups, of course, had even traveled with one at least once, but these fellows seemed conspicuous nonetheless. He shrugged, breathed deeply the foul air, an advanced on them, raising his voice to be heard above the cacophony.

"I take it, gentlemen, that you are all gathered here for an expedition?"
Back to top Go down
http://falconjudge2.deviantart.com/
Grave
Marauder of the deep jungle
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:37 am

The voice seemed familiar......... Tisem turned his head to see who it was. It was Reg, a business acquaintance of his from not too long ago, for whom he had fixed a few broken down clocks and other trinkets. He remembered him to be a kind man, his hospitality had been most generous while he had worked for him. What a strange dream it had been, he couldn't make out any of the faces in it, and it was all a haze now anyway. Still, it was good to see a familiar face, a friendly face at that, especially because of the presence of this.......neko. Tisem turned his head back to face the solemn looking individual.

Tisem thought to himself, "Why hasn't he tried to eat me yet....must just be biding his time until the rest of these people aren't looking. Most nekos would have already lunged at me by now. Hopefully Reg would protect me if this neko did....well, at least I think it's a neko. Ears look a tad off...close enough though. What's with the steam blowing out of it's head? Why did I come here anyway....stupid dream could of at least warned me about a neko...."

Tisem sighed and looked back at Reg. "I'm here because I had a dream.....I assume you all had it? The Topazial Sea? I came to find the others I saw in the dream..... although I didn't expect to be accompanied by THIS." He scowled at the neko-like person sitting quietly in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:50 pm

(Ooooh, what a great start!! XD I'm waving my arms about in excitement and anticipation!

Oh, I forgot to mention, just because it has started does not mean more players cannot join, but I must request that you talk to me or someone else playing first so we can find a place for you to jump in. ^.^ It's like jumprope; if you hop in at the wrong time, you're going to get tripped.

Also, I said before that I forbade predator characters. After speaking with Amaroq, it has come to my attention that, even though one may use a predator character, that doesn't necessarily mean you will be able to eat anyone, so it doesn't affect the difficulty for me at all. ^^; Whoops. So yes, predator characters are a-okay, but I'd still prefer no giant characters. Thank you. *bows politely*)
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 10:43 am

Nihlus had been traveling threw Negav for a while now having the same repeated dream of a treasure in the Topazial Sea and a treasure hidden deep below its surface at the ocean floor. After much debating with himself Nihlus finally decided to go with the damn dream and follow it and apparently it wanted him to start at a tavern at the edges of Negav.

"Feh I've seen worse." Nihlus said looking up at the tavern and walking inside. The customary dislike of neko's by the inhabitants of Negav was very well felt even though he was nothing close to a neko but rather a kitsune.

Trying to remember where the dream had told him to go he found a table in the back the haze of the room only being added by the steam coming off him. Taking off his tunic he showed several of his tattoo's from his clan back near the Shimmering Sea. Sitting down at the table across from a man in some strange black clothes and another in some strange set of armor whose arm was mechanical. It wasn't much longer until he saw a little neera entering the tavern as well its eye's instantly darting to him simply because he looked like a neko.

'let him think what he want's i hate the taste of neera's anyways no where near as good as the fish from the Shimmering Sea.' Nihlus thought watching the neera closely never could trust neera's even if they weren't very edible to him they still had a knack for stealing his things like the one who tried to steal his sword his first visit to Negav now that had been an interesting little scene.

"I'm here because I had a dream.....I assume you all had it? The Topazial Sea? I came to find the others I saw in the dream..... although I didn't expect to be accompanied by THIS." the neera scowled at nihlus

"Look little neera THIS" Nihlus said pointing at himself scowling a little agitated he never could get used to being compared to a neko "is the least of your worries and I'd appreciate it if you didn't compare me to a neko. My people are far more different then those... others but yes I was brought here by the same dream I can only surmise by your statement that you have never seen one of my own before." Nihlus said sitting back in his chair looking at the others meeting their eye's briefly

"So I'll just tell you the short version of what I am and leave it at that. I am a kitsune we are far closely related to fox's then cats while nekos are more closely related to cats. And I hate the taste of neera's I like fish better but don't think that wont change if you try to steal." Nihlus warned the neera before relaxing his gaze

"My name is Nihlus so whats everyone else's name." he said introducing himself

Last edited by walkingbyself on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 11:53 am

(Achievement Unlocked: walkingbymyself!

Train Wreck

Because punctuation is for sissies.)
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:21 pm

FalconJudge wrote:
(Achievement Unlocked: walkingbymyself!

Train Wreck

Because punctuation is for sissies.)

sorry >_< flipping back to fix now...
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 pm

(Keep it moving, people! :O)
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:19 pm

(PS if we are gonna leave Negav right after the tavern then I am in my armour, if we are gonna go get equipment/ get prepared then I’m in my clothes, my armour's in my room at an Inn)

Takamoto had been waiting for quite a while being the second one to arrive at the Drunken Goblin Tavern after seeing it in his dream. When he entered it he found a man with black hair and Violet eyes, similar to his lavender ones, sitting at the table he saw in the dream. He looked asleep and so he did not bother saying anything. Next came the odd looking red haired man with these strange looking ears and interesting tattoo designs on his arms; who sat across from him at the table he exchanged nods greetings with him but said nothing else. Then a small man with mouse ears sat at the table and didn’t even pay any attention to anyone at the table but the red haired one with the strange ears; the mouse man glared at him while the one with the ears paid him no attention.

Takamoto nodded in agreement to the Red haired man who had just came to the table. Hearing the neera and kitsune he realized that these two were probably not gonna get along during this expedition. After the kitsune who goes by the name of Nihlus introduced himself he stood up to do so himself. “My name is Takamoto Yoshigawa” he said, bowing; He sat back down and said “But you may call me Taka for short.” Looking over to the other side of the room he sees that a fight has broken out where people are watching the cockfight.
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:18 pm

Cazut listened to the people at the table bicker and talk, introducing themselves casually. When he realizes they were all having the same unusual dream as he was his head begins to rise off of the table. He looks closely at each one. A neera. He hadn't seen many neera as they tend to simply pass by him as if he weren't there. Then again, when typically you resemble a bird in the slightest, anything like that would avoid you. A kitsune. He'd experienced many different forms of kitsune, all different ages, strengths, genders, and even whether they were good or evil. He would have preferred to ignore kitsune as they had a tendency to attack him. He didn't enjoy being this close to one. The one human had a replaced limb, clearly a useful tool to have, but also not good. Anything that shorts that arm out may leave him as dead weight. Dead weight was no good. The other human he could tell had been around the jungle. A person couldn't have had as many callouses as that without doing something strenous on himself. After all, Cazut knew about hardship quite a lot. After much contemplating, Cazut rises from the table, and walks over to the table, an innocent smile on his face. His violet eyes seemed calm and also very innocent. He says in a small, nearly whispering voice, "Hello everyone. I heard quite a few people had the dream?"
Back to top Go down
Grave
Grave

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Tisem shrugged and scurried over to Reg, jumping onto and climbing up his arm onto his shoulder.

"Yes we've all had the dream." Tisem turned back to the "kitsune". "Neko or not, I'd appreciate it if you kept your distance from me for a while.... Anyway, my name is Tisem, I'm a tinkerer of sorts around here, me and Reg here know each other from older business." He looked over at the pale man in black who had just spoken..."And who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 1:45 pm

Cazut smiled slightly more at the neera, "Cazut. I'm a sort of...guess you could say wanderer. Child wanderer if you want to say that's what I am." He looks at the kitsune for a moment, "Kitsune are mentioned throughout mythology specifically Japan. A place on my home world. They are referrenced to certain Japanese demons, but also protectors in some parts of the mythologies. They are fox-like rather than feline. The number of tails can go up to nine, and that determines both age and wisdom. They usually would much rather pester human beings than neera."
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:14 pm

(Joining in so here is my characters bio)

Name: Shadow
Species: Offworlder human
Chrono/Bio Age: 20/18
Sex: Male
Height: 5 ft 10 in
Weight: 210 lbs
Skin color: White
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Brown
Other Characteristics: He likes to wear his favourate hoodie with a black jacket over it with his name on the back of his jacket. He wears tracksuit pants and trainers that go with his style. He always keeps his hoodie up so it creates a "shadow" on the upper part of his face. He has a big scar on his fore head by getting involved with a fight with a gang ages ago, therefore the reason he keeps his hoodie up at all times.

Background: Shadow was raised as any other child would, he ate well, he slept well, he studied well. He had very close friends, Until he stumbled into the wrong people who where thugs and they wanted no witnesses of them stealing from a shop. So Shadow was bruttaly beaten and he had a whack on his fore head with a glass bottle knocking him out. The next morning he woke up in the hostpital with more bad news from the police that came in, that other witnesses around the area had seen the thugs steal most of his items such as his mobile phone, his contact list with all of his relatives phone numbers and his wallet. Then he thought well atleast i'm ok and it could'nt get much worse. He turned the T.V on by using the remote by his bed. The news channel was on but the headline of the story was "PARENTS KILLED AS THEIR SON IS IN HOSTPITAL" this had made him go wha! and then speechless. His parents gone, quickly deciding vengance he got straight up got home got changed in the clothing which were a hoodie a jacket to go over it, tracksuit pants and trainers even though he was in a terrible state. He put the hood over his head which created a shadow on the upper part of his face which coverd the scar.
Walking down the street with rage he found the thugs but this time there was more of them. But this didnt stop him as he enraged on. All the thugs looked at him and the leader thug went over to him and pushed him to the ground. Shadow got back up but with no reaction and he just thought for a second that him killing is'nt doing anyone good so he walked away. As he walked through an alley way, he felt him self being sucked back but thinking its only the wind he walked on... but it was pulling him back more and more till he fell forward and then he loked behind him and there was this thing that was pulling him in remembering what it was it was a riptide! He slided past a dumpster so he holded on to it but the dumpster went flying too! Shadow got sucked into it eventually and after Shadow had gone the riptide stopped... with no witnesses seeing this. As he opend his eyes getting up he found himself in this forest. Not one that he ever had seen or recognised, but he ventured off anyway not knowing that he was in Felarya!

Personality: Shadow was a person who would seem to be depressed all the time, even though he just had something on his mind most of the time. A few years ago he was as chatty and as wise cracking as ever. But a day came which changed his personality quite dramaticly... he now never speaks to anyone but to himself and has never been social ever since... he is a person of mystery that no one knows much about or where his whereabouts are now. He is very quiet and he has a big attitude towards other people, though he keeps his feelings and emotions inside. Being quiet, he is quite smart and he is very, very good at science, despite his looks he could be a teacher of science having knowing lots about biology. He is strong willed and quite brave.

Abilities/Survival Skills: Having a lot of knowladge on biology this won't protect him but he did study on a lot of wepons and survival tactics. After arriving to Felarya he found himself to have a better cardio that he did before and he felt stronger (gradually increasing not by a huge amount though). Using this to his advantage he can fight of most things in his way.
He doesent communicate well with others, but knowing deep inside he has to sooner or later to survive. Theres strengh in numbers!

Dream: Shadow has been having strange dreams that were all similar but would differ a bit every dream. He would dream that he was underwater and there was always something in front of him so he swims up to it realising it had a shape of a moon, but in the center of the moon he would see his old friends and the dreams would differ by them saying different things to him such as "tavern" and "adventure" things like that. But then his vision would start to blur to a point that he would wake up. He thinks " So... something strange is happening, I better check out this place that myold friends keep saying in these dreams."
He then realises that he is going to communicate a lot so he thought of some new clothes to wear. As he finnaly pulls down his hood he reaalises that his hair is red and the scar had gone...

(bio done!)

Shadow rushed to the tavern and as he stepped in he found all sorts of different people even someone greeted him in and he jumped but replied with an uneasy smle. He sees other people who were gatherd round. He overheard them saying things about dreams. He walked over but with confidence he said "Hi! umm... I overheard about these dreams you were all having. Well I have been having some too..." Anyway i'll introduce myself, my name is Shadow, and I am a offworlder human. So anyone have any idea whats going on here?"
Back to top Go down
http://xxtheultimate39.deviantart.com/
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:13 pm

(Nice to see you, Bender. ;D Heeheehee!)
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:23 pm

"Fine but you stay away from my things Tisem"Nihlus agreed and returned to the table noticing the late newcomer

"Shadow? That's original for remaining anonymous but whatever. Welcome to our..." looks at those gathered at the table "group" Nihlus said

"Well seeing as you seem to be the more qualified here of anyone else Reg if no one is against why don't you lead our little group your experience seems like it might be a good resource for this little excursion of ours." Nihlus suggested nodding to Reg he had read some of Reg's books and had done some study of his own on the validity of Reg's claims to have survived many adventures
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Reg looked around at the now-introduced group. This was going to be harder than he thought. There was the tiny mechanic on his shoulder, highly xenophobic, who he could clearly tell was quickly an enemy of no less than 2 others. The cyborg and Japanese man seemed competent, at least, and the kitsune must know some magic, so he could be useful. And, of course, the mere boy.

The boy looked somewhat like an old view of himself, obviously having recently experienced great dangers... however, he lacked the hardness he had gained from his time, the emotional resolve and determination, the raw will to live that had had. This one would be little more than a burden; at least Tisem could be useful for picking locks and mechanical failures! He was worried for a brief instant about bringing him, until he remembered that he had found his real adventures near the same age. We'll give him a shot, his mind accepted.

"I have more resources than that, sir." He sat down at the table. "You all understand, of course, what the stakes here are?" he asked, and clasped his hands in an official way on the wooden surface, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:40 am

Takamoto looked around the table, the assembled group looked strange together but he believed everyone had their own part to play in this. He was surprised to hear that Cazut knew of his country, perhaps he came from a world similar to his own.

“If we fail then we die, but if we succeed our dreams will become a reality; I think those stakes are quite fair.” Takamoto said to Reg. “I only have two questions, why are we getting these dreams and how do we get to this moon in the sea” Takamoto asked.
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:46 am

"Well, we are all here for a reason... but it is just those obvious questions that are stuck in our minds. But I think we should focus now on a plan to get to this place like Takamoto's question." *leans back on wall and folds his arms* "I have no ideas on that matter so any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 10:12 am

The Ultimate wrote:
"Well, we are all here for a reason... but it is just those obvious questions that are stuck in our minds. But I think we should focus now on a plan to get to this place like Takamoto's question." *leans back on wall and folds his arms* "I have no ideas on that matter so any suggestions?"
(For future reference, please avoid using the asterisk-say-what-you're-doing technique. It can get a little confusing, especially when everyone else is using paragraph form, please and thank you. *bows politely*)
Back to top Go down
The Ultimate
Great warrior
Great warrior
The Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:15 pm

(Sorry... Bender's mistake.)
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Cazut looked around at everyone slightly, smiling a bit. He pulls a large folded up piece of paper out of one of his many pockets. He sets it on the table and smiles slightly, "I would assume our best idea would be to map out our way there. You'll have to excuse the wet spots on the map. I kind of found it on the ground near where I woke up. Not sure why it's wet...though it helped me find my way here so...whatever. Who has the most experience in this world?" He looked up pulling out a few highlighters and markers out of the same pocket.
Back to top Go down
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:07 pm

"Hmm... I have some experience in and dealing with the ocean... my old clan used to live on the Myrodia coast, next to the Shimmering sea, so I know a thing or two about the sea, and reaching the deeper parts of it. However, it's only the creatures that live in the sea itself that are the issue for me." Nihlus shared with the group.

"As for why and how we are getting this same shared dream? I know not why, but I think it might have something to do with our objective: that sunken moon." Nihlus speculated sitting back in his chair

"Hey Cazut was it? Can I see your map? I think that I might be able to point out where along the coast it might be. I've traveled up and down the coast a few times, so I think I might have a good idea where it might be closest to the coast." Nihlus offered, leaning forward onto the table, pulling out a map of the coast with a several X's marked onto it for possible locations.
Back to top Go down
FalconJudge
Hero
Hero
FalconJudge

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Reg looked forward at the Kitsune, and wondered how often he had really been to the Jungle. Had he just been lucky? There were miles of green, lush, drooling death standing between themselves and the Sea. Did he think getting there would be simple? Or was he that skilled?

Reg shook his doubt off. "I believe that locating the exact spot of our goal is a fine idea, fellows. But we mustn't take the journey to the sea lightly; let us remember the sort of journey we're undertaking here," he said. "Do any of you have any suggestions as to how to get there?"
Back to top Go down
Sanion
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Sanion

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:55 am

Cazut smiled at the kitsune member of the group a little. He slid over the map to him, "Of course. Nihlus correct? Do you know what that big tree in the center? Why is it marked with a huge red spot? That's where I zoomed in here from. I know it's strange, but I found the map not too far from there. It was like there was nothing there. Just green and more green." He smiles slightly.
Back to top Go down
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:51 am

Takamoto leaned forward propping his left elbow on the table and rested his chin on his hand, thinking. He had never bee that far east nor west, but as he looked at where we were in relation to the sea and idea came to his head.
"Pass the map over here for a second, I think I know how we could get there." Takamoto said.

He took the map and grabbed a highlighter, and started highlighting as he talked "If we can get our selves a ship we could take it down the river that goes east/south-east until we reach the great marshes here," Takamoto said as he pointing at the great marshes. "The river gets very narrow and heads south to the sea and from there we can head east and the north into the Topazial sea." He said as he finished highlighting, looking at Reg. "However I've never been far east, west or even south, just north. So I'm not sure if the river gets to narrow to pass through or what the dangers of the sea are, aside from giant mermaids." Takamoto finished as he leaned back in his chair. "But for an exact location, maybe well see it in our dreams."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of the Sunken Moon   Dreams of the Sunken Moon - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreams of the Sunken Moon
Page 2 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next