Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?

Go down 
+11
Asuroth
Greyman
Sehoolighan
Anime-Junkie
French snack
space_samurai
Krisexy26
justpissoffalready
rcs619
TheArchvile
Nickonaquamagna
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:40 am

Of course I'm going to anyways, once my current story is done... Just wanted to see what kind of reaction this might get. Anyhow, anyone who would like me to make a Silver Scales tie-in and/or sequel, please raise your hand.... Lol, then tell me by typing something down.
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
TheArchvile
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
TheArchvile

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:59 am

Definitely!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
rcs619
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Nickonaquamagna wrote:
Of course I'm going to anyways, once my current story is done... Just wanted to see what kind of reaction this might get. Anyhow, anyone who would like me to make a Silver Scales tie-in and/or sequel, please raise your hand.... Lol, then tell me by typing something down.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Although, Im not sure how a sequel will work, with as nicely as you tied up Silver Scales. Either way, a Silver Scales sequel, or just another Nickinamerica Felarya comic definately gets my support ^^
Back to top Go down
justpissoffalready
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:24 pm

I would love it if you either did a sequal to Silver Scales that picks up where the original ended or do a whole new story overall.

Back to top Go down
Krisexy26
Survivor
Survivor
Krisexy26

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:51 pm

We are always happy to see new stories, might it be from you or anyone else Smile
Back to top Go down
http://krisexy26.deviantart.com/
space_samurai
Veteran knight
Veteran knight
space_samurai

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:52 pm

I'd read any of your stories nick!
Back to top Go down
French snack
French snack

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Need you even ask? Razz
Back to top Go down
Anime-Junkie
Loremaster
Anime-Junkie

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:23 pm

We all know you're going to, why do you even need to ask? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.Excelsior-Emeritus.deviantart.com
Sehoolighan
Survivor
Survivor
Sehoolighan

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Nickonaquamagna wrote:
Of course I'm going to anyways, once my current story is done... Just wanted to see what kind of reaction this might get.

'Tis common knowledge of your comic, as well as... well "sort of" common knowledge that you would make a sequel.

Nickonaquamagna wrote:
Anyhow, anyone who would like me to make a Silver Scales tie-in and/or sequel, please raise your hand

That, de Dway suggests, that you should not do. Why you ask, I'll let you know on vent.
Back to top Go down
http://sehoolighan.deviantart.com/
Greyman
Roaming thug
Roaming thug

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:32 pm

As long as Xanthe gets her powers back and starts raising hell all over again, I am so there. Her losing her wings at the end of Silver Scales was the only disappointmnt in an otherwise epic Felarya comic.
Back to top Go down
Asuroth
Marauder of the deep jungle
Marauder of the deep jungle
Asuroth

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 10:22 pm

Well, you definitely have my vote of support for another comic for sure. I'm certain it's generally looked forward to by pretty much everyone haha.
Back to top Go down
http://asuroth.deviantart.com/
Jasconius
Survivor
Survivor
Jasconius

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 5:12 am

I would look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:14 am

*raise hand* ^^

but the most important thing is to do it when you feel it I think Wink
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
luke112
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
luke112

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:41 am

sure go ahead, you got my support
Back to top Go down
Nickonaquamagna
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Nickonaquamagna

PostSubject: Sehoolighan   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:43 am

I'm waiting.

Everyone else, thank you for your kind words and encouragement. I won't disappoint.
Back to top Go down
http://nickinamerica.deviantart.com/
noneofurbussiness
Helpless prey

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:07 pm

I think you did a great job with the Silver Scales comic and I am sure that you will not dissapoint with another comic. Do what you feel would be right (but concerning one of your jurnals mentioning the kids having a "secret vore fettish" while their parents were greatly against vore. I personally think that would not be consistant with their upbringing...Again do what you feel like, but that is my input about it).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?   Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants me to start a new story in Felarya?
Page 1 of 1