Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Julius de Gama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beefnautz
Marauder of the deep jungle
Beefnautz

Julius de Gama  Empty
PostSubject: Julius de Gama    Julius de Gama  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Height: 5' 5"

Species: Human

Eye Color: Purple (left eye) and Brown (right eye)

Hair Color: Brown

Skin Color: White

History: Before Felarya, Julius had seen many wars and conflicts on his world. It was only at the age of 13 when he witnessed Centralists take rise into power as the new government. His parents had died in the chaos caused by global war before Centralist. As the years grew by, he had seen dramatic changes when Central took power, surprisingly their rule was not at all harsh nor did it seek to serve its own selfish interests. He had come to love and respect Central with all of his heart and was a patriot at heart. At the age of 16, he joined the military and took part of the colonization in Felarya. Fortunately for him, he was able to sign up as an officer because of his intelligence, though that alone will not grant him the respect from the lower ranking soldiers. After exiting the dimentional portal, his left eye developed a strange genetic mutation which made it turn purple along with a useful ability. He now travels with Professor Langsley on a mission to save his homeworld.

Personality: Because of what Julius had been through, one would think that his personality would have been somewhat dark. But this was not the case, for when Central took power, they practically took care of Julius along with many other unfortunate orphans. He has a cheerful disposition and he is an idealist, who always fought to protect and serve Central. However, his naiveté made him prone to be easily deceived by many people, his awkwardness and inability to shut up tends to annoy many of his fellow soldiers. Nevertheless, he loves to make new friends and he is an adventurer at heart.

Abilities: His purple eye allows him to see clearly at night as if it were day. His vision and instincts become heightened and he could even see glows of a person's life force which becomes useful in spotting predators sneaking around trees at night. However, during the day his purple eye becomes blind and his sight becomes rather limited.

Last edited by Beefnautz on Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

Julius de Gama  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julius de Gama    Julius de Gama  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Hmmm... I feel like his personality is too generic. But I don't know how to fix it, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Nyaha
Eternal Optimist
Eternal Optimist
Nyaha

Julius de Gama  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julius de Gama    Julius de Gama  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:41 pm

I'd give him some sort of quirk, like I do with my characters. For example, my character Zelkova is obsessed with seashells. :3 Just something that makes your character stand out a little bit. From there, you can develop their personality even deeper, and maybe add in other small quirks as well.
Back to top Go down
http://tanoshiiatsu.deviantart.com/
Beefnautz
Beefnautz

Julius de Gama  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julius de Gama    Julius de Gama  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 4:50 pm

a quirk huh? you mean like just any weird trait or habit? or like a fun fact? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Julius de Gama  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Julius de Gama    Julius de Gama  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Julius de Gama
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: