Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Salafeta/ Sala

Go down 
AuthorMessage
walkingbyself
Great warrior
Great warrior
walkingbyself

Salafeta/ Sala Empty
PostSubject: Salafeta/ Sala   Salafeta/ Sala Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:51 am

Be warned this is bare bones and probably isn't the best bio ever in the whole world. I would appreciate some help improving it, I understand some parts are probably not the best for a bio but I have tried to keep this as close to my idea for her character as possible. Again thanks for any help and I apologize in advance to anyone I might upset. So without further ado I give you my bio for my Naga Salafeta or Sala for short.

Name: Salafeta or Sala
Species/ Race: Naga
Sex: Female
Height (head to ground): 8ft 6in
Tail Length: 43ft 5in
Hair color: Red with a mix of Blond
Eye color: Light-Green with Teal Turquoise mix
Scale coloration: Top pattern: Stripped pattern resembling that of a Coral Snake. Pattern goes as this: Black Yellow Red Yellow Black repeatedly with each stripe of color being 1ft long.
Bottom Scale Pattern: The center of each large under scale has a Red center that fades into Yellow the closer to the edges you get.
Skin Tone: Light colored skin tone and is lightly covered in freckles across her body.
Misc.: Body is lightly scared even down her tail. With one large scar on her stomach that starts at her waist goes up to her navel at its widest and to the center of her stomach. Her hair is tied back in a pony tail with a few strands in front of her face.
Clothes: Dark-Red or Maroon-Red T-shirt with White lettering across the front that reads "Too Tasty To Eat" also wears a leather belt with two side pouches and slots for holding her potions.

Likes: Music, potion making, testing new potion's, sun bathing, her hand full of friends
Dislikes: Elves, centaurs, being used

Personality:
Sala or Salafeta is a smart naga when it comes to Alchemy and potions creation that borders on genius with her creations, and will be glad to spend an entire day discussing Alchemy and potions facts and theories. She knows just how smart she is and takes pride in that knowledge yet does not go around flaunting her knowledge, she knows nagas aren't liked by many and that most either try to avoid them or capture and kill them to sell on the Black Market. Sala will normally go to great lengths to keep her friends and has given up on some of her old habits to keep her friends. Over all Sala is an amiable person that likes to spend her time talking and doing things with her friends while spending her free time working on her potions.

History:
As a child was sold as a pet in an illegal exotic pet store. She escaped her former master an Elvin alchemist with a rather haughty attitude believing all beneath him by eating him. But from him she secretly learned all she knew about alchemy and using various ingredients for some of his most potent potions. Finding a place in a Mercenary Adventurer group Salafeta managed to make her first few friends and made her way to the Torpaline coast where she now resides.

Abilities/ Skills:
During her many years as a pet for the elf Salafeta's skin eventually got to the point of being so hard that no ordinary knife can cut, however swords and axe's still have a the same effect on her just expect to feel a little resistance cutting into her skin.

Salafeta is a rather curious specimen of a naga as she has four large fangs which she keep's folded down in the place of the others. These four large fangs are hollow and upon biting a victim inject a neuro toxin into their blood stream that is strong enough to kill a tiny in seconds a human in hours or leave them paralyzed and leave a part of a giant numb and unresponsive. Though one would think that due to their being hollow they are frail they aren't, their quite durable able to puncture threw some non-metal armors and reinforced skin. The poison itself is stored in two area's one right above her mouth and one directly below it though don't go stabling into either one thinking drinking her own poison in massive quantities like that will kill her. All it would do is douse the offending stabber in more poison and expedite their trip to her stomach, while leaving that particular venom sack unusable until it heals.

Salafeta also has a rather unique trait that most other nagas don't. Her eye's have a rather special film that will slide over the naked eye and allow Salafeta to see heat source's around her. This is a rather useful trick of her's as it has almost never failed here as just about everything has some sort of heat emission coming from their body. Salafeta sees these heat emission's in a range from cold (blue) to very hot (white) so the hotter you are at the moment the brighter you are to her vision.

Salafeta's skills as an alchemist are exceptionally good despite the lack of any real form of training. If there was anything good to be said about her Elvin master it would be that he took note's on everything and anything that related to his research and potions. So it wasn't hard for Salafeta to learn how to interpret and use each one of his notes and research to her benefit and after reading some of those notes she also knows why he allowed her to live for so long as a pet and the reason behind it still sickens her so that all elves she sees are at the top of her menu.
Back to top Go down
http://walkingbyself.deviantart.com/

Salafeta/ Sala
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: