Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations

Go down 
+7
servomoore
Ewin
Pendragon
gwadahunter2222
Karbo
Ravana3k
Claire
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

"Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Empty
PostSubject: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:28 pm

(Note* i'll be updating this thread with character pictures from my story)

(i'll update it with history of my story with character descriptions, just not now cause its i'm soo tired and i'm ready to pass out. lol)
"Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Workstation

WOOT FINALLY GOT MY TABLET WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!! i love my touch screen tablet. 2,000 dollars GONE. i am officially broke, and to make matters worse i went to a strip bar tonight and spent 400 on champagne and women, which really isn't helping my situation but i cant help it i haven't gone out out out in a while and i am losing my mind.

Claire is mini story i'm working on thats about the Dridder community, "Claire" is also the name of the main character of my story who was created from the DNA of Sineria, raised by humans and who will later be the future Dridder Queen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The main antagonist of the story is Sineria. She was reborn again accidentally with Claire's magic. Two queens, one wants to destroy the other one wants to protect, well something is going to happen.

picture without logo- https://2img.net/h/i64.photobucket.com/albums/h162/WNxGrEeK/drimoonfinal.jpg

Sineria Queen of the Dridders, shes baaaaaack!

"Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Clairepreview
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations FerAvatar

^ normal happy Claire

Note**** this is Claire when she awakens her "God eyes." able to see the magic energy of Felarya and can bend it to her own will, It also helps with dodging and deflecting magical attacks by reading its aura, i'll go more into detail when i get the character descriptions up.

Picture without logo- https://2img.net/h/i64.photobucket.com/albums/h162/WNxGrEeK/Claire.jpg

"Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Claireposter

GET IT!!! Revenge is a DISH best served COLD. reptiles are cold blooded and dridders eat nagas so Nagas are served COLD!!!!!!!!!!

i kno its a bad pun. Its Claire fault she told me to type it.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Picture takes place near the "Giant Tree" in Felarya. I hope I drew it the right way. scratch

Henry de St. Didier [The name is based off a 16th century French fencing master. The character is a little different in my story]******

this is the short short short description of him.

Crazy, Ladies man, and likes to drink a lot, he not "all there" in the head anymore ever since he came to Felarya.

Master Didier is the leader of a French colony that adopted "Claire." He trained Claire about royalty and being a solider. Originally when Master Didier first saw Claire hatch he was going to kill the little spider girl but she reminded him of his daughter. Even through hes Claire's instructor they both have a father/daughter relationship.

His daughter was captured and eaten by a Fairy... No one knows how but Master Didier avenged his daughter by killing the Fairy. He went completely insane, he took the fairy corpse, roasted it on a fire and ate/ripped apart its flesh.... He was never the same after that. No one knows how strong he really is, hes more of a "mysterious character," There is something dark about him thats trying to get out.

If you look closely at his eyes you can see insanity.

Picture without logo- https://2img.net/h/i64.photobucket.com/albums/h162/WNxGrEeK/Mastersmall.jpg

"Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Masterposter
Evil laugh

Hephaestus

(in greek mythology Hephaestus is the Blacksmith of the Gods)

Claire just calls him Gramps instead!. Hephaestus is the best Dridder Blacksmith in all of Felarya. He is neutral and took no part in the war. He makes armor for royalty and for the best warriors in Felarya and rumor has it, he even made armor for guardians to wear. He is also made the armor that Claire and Sineria wore.

Based off the idea of humans haveing a "third eye" that sees the spiritual world, Hephaestus has multiple eyes on his head, just like a spider, but they see spiritual energy of Felarya and he takes the energy and forges it into armor. He is actually blind, and can only see the world through spiritual energy.

He gives Claire gudiance and helps her when ever she asks. Claire see's him as a " parental adviser." He acts like a old pervert lol. and is the comic relief of the series.

He has some kind of a weird doll fetish, and makes Female Dolls of various races of Felarya. (Dridders, Naga's, Faieries, ect.).

(Theres more to him, so i'll save it for my character discription thread. )

"Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Blacksmith

Last edited by Claire on Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ravana3k
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Ravana3k

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:00 am

Sounds interesting, looking forward to it Smile
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 1:08 am

Woah ! Impressive picture !cheers
Your coloring is a killing !
This makes me all the more curious to see this story Razz

Concerning Guardians.. they are very powerful, yes, this is why they aren't really seen as characters and why I don't plan to developp them more than what is visible on the wiki. they are more of a mysterious background force meant to protect Felarya and appearing extremely rarely Razz
Back to top Go down
http://karbo.deviantart.com/
gwadahunter2222
Master cartographer
Master cartographer
gwadahunter2222

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:54 am

Interesting , very interesting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gwadahunter2222.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:55 am

JIMINY CRICKET! That dridder pic is awesome! And I cannot await your story.
Back to top Go down
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:51 am

Yikes! Well Dridders scare the hell outta me. But that looks awsome and I can't wait. Looks really awsome.
Back to top Go down
http://elvenskies.deviantart.com/
servomoore
Naga food

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:03 am

Dude, if I ever need a cover for a dvd drawn, I am going straight to you!
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:14 am

WOO!! Dridder-focal story!

That alone is worthy of praise. I can't wait to see how this one's gonna come out!

And now, I'm off to point and mock those who have offended me with their lackluster dridder portrayal in the past.
-takes out list and stalks off-
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 8:49 am

OH SHI- *brains explode in awesomeness*

Must make stories focusing on my Dridder, Misty.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 12:10 pm

The cute look on her face seems to distort the ominous feeling of the picture, but I like it.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:55 am

thanks everyone!!

i'm happy that you guys like it!. I'll do a other thread update this weekend. I'll draw a teaser for each character then i'll make a other thread concerning character descriptions in the story section. I just made this thread to show i'm not dead lol.

idk why but i always loved spiders, they get rid of all the bugs! (points at a Naga, haha just kidding)

(at karbo)

ok! i was confused on the guardians cause of how strong they are, but i'm cool with that XD.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 11:37 pm

updated my main post

added Claire poster!!

2 more characters to go and its time for character descriptions.
Enjoy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 8:47 am

Wow another superb picture Razz

Seriously your coloring is awesome ! ^_^
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:29 am

Mindblowingly attractive dridder pictures are mindblowingly attractive.
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:33 am

So this is what a tablet for computer look like, it's like a computer screen. No wonder you can make such great drawings with it. Someday I should buy one.

Love Claire's attractiveness. My own dridder, Misty, agrees. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
Pendragon
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Grand Mecha Enthusiast
Pendragon

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 11:46 am

A most excellent story in the making. Please continue.
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 11:17 pm

Thanks the comments. I'm glade you guys are likening my pictures and are interested in my story.

I have 2 more illustrations to go and i'll start a character description page in the story section so everyone knows the details of my story.

Evil laugh Evil laugh Evil laugh
Evil laugh Evil laugh
Evil laugh
Evil laugh
Evil laugh lol
Back to top Go down
The Rev
Hero
Hero
The Rev

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:48 pm

Oh dear, what have you done to that mannequin!? He's dead!
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 2:39 pm

Finally updated main post with a other main character. Master Didier.

Hes Claire's teacher and a father figure.

Picture takes place around the Giant Tree.

One more to go!!!! and i'll make character descriptions and summary of my story in the story section.

honestly every time i look at him i get pumped up. cheers
Back to top Go down
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 4:47 pm

Nice work Claire, love the way your putting depth and history into these characters.
Back to top Go down
Karbo
Evil admin
Evil admin
Karbo

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 6:17 pm

I really like how you did his outfit ^_^
Very colorful and the design is great Razz
Back to top Go down
Claire
Seasoned adventurer
Seasoned adventurer
Claire

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 6:41 pm

UPdated.

added the character Hephaestus.

Honestly this is prob the biggest half ass'd picture i ever did Sad. just so tired from work, school, ect.) finals are coming up!!!!!!!!!

Good news is!!!! this is the last picture for my main characters.

I'll work on a character description/ plot of the story page with a new illustration to go along with it, hopefully will be done in 2 weeks.

Please note* My story is based off the information of the wiki page and only the wiki page to make it accurate as possible.*

Ty for your comments. i'm happy everyone is likeing where this story is going.
--------------------
Back to top Go down
melancholy-melody13
Temple scourge
Temple scourge
melancholy-melody13

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 7:19 pm

wow your art is fantastic, I'm sure the story will be as well, though I really wanted to make a story of my own about the dridder and naga war but your seems so much.. XD well better so I wish ya the best of luck with it all.
Back to top Go down
http://melancholy-melody.deviantart.com/
Ewin
Roaming thug
Roaming thug
Ewin

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:32 pm

Well, thanks for giving me Nightmares Claire.
I do love your art, but it makes me...scared.
You have a dark mind
Back to top Go down
GREGOLE
Survivor
Survivor
GREGOLE

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 8:35 pm

Aawwwwhhhhh! He's smiling! He's so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!

I'm not joking, ya big babies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations   "Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Claire" mini story Teaser/illustrations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next