Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zarynia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

Zarynia Empty
PostSubject: Zarynia   Zarynia Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:42 pm

As featured in my story.
---
Name: Zarynia
Species: Crimson Maiden
Sex: Female
Maximum Height: 95 feet
Minimum Height: 3 inches
Skin Color: Fair
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Bright Red
Wing Style: Translucent Silver
Predation: Opportunistic
Food Category: 3-10 feet

Zarynia, or more commonly called "Zary" by her friends and those she knows, is more of a strict fairy who has spent a lot of her life training. She is not beyond jokes and games though, as she prefers to spend her time training herself and others, or seeking knowledge. In fact, Zary has trained quite a number of Crimson Maidens in the way of the sword. She is currently living with her mother and three younger siblings in a house within the Crimson Maiden City, pretty close to the temple of Alsherala.

She is a very uplifting individual, if just in the way she tries to encourage others through a rather aggressive and blunt attitude - often using profanity, but if someone's depressed or lacking motivation, she will try her best to bring them back to a positive mindset even though the way she talks to them wouldn't be the way one would be recommended to do so.

Her combat abilities are rather focused toward the art of the sword, and is quite exceptional whenever she picks up a weapon, especially when she dual wields. She has a moderate skill with the fire arts and magic of her kind, but not enough to fly in a blazing ball of fire to the heat of battle. She prefers to use her magic in tricky ways with her swords to overcome her opponents, instead of brute force - but may still leave them in a pile of ash, just as the tales about her species say.

The rather odd part about her is her current mental state regarding family. Long ago she had an older brother who taught her everything. He was good with the flame, good with the sword, and looked up to him a lot. To her, he was the one person that would always be around, and so good at fighting, he'd most certainly always survive. However, one day he didn't come back. She chose to stay home instead of looking for him, which is something she always regrets despite how young she was then.

It is the reason she keeps her hair short like his was, and also the reason why she tends to wear pants when not in armor. Secretly she wanted to try and be like him, even in a literal sense. It's why she always drives herself so hard, and why she tries to help others as much as they can. She has a real soft spot for those with family issues, and will often go out of her way to help them even to the point of self-harm.

---

I'm not putting anything about feeding habits, since I find it irrelevant. I don't think adventurers would travel so far north or even reach that far anyway. I'm focusing more on her attitude, habits, and history than anything else.
Back to top Go down

Zarynia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Character discussion-
Jump to: