Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Regurgitation?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

No Regurgitation? Empty
PostSubject: No Regurgitation?   No Regurgitation? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:33 pm

So yeah I'm looking at this video of how horse's digest their food and I find out horses can't throw up. So does that mean that centuar's shouldn't be able to? I don't think it'd add too much value, other than the centuar in question's reassurance that if somebody yanks her uvula that they won't make her puke her meal up, but I just thought I'd share this. I scanned through the topics on this thread and found none relating to it so I figured why not discuss it?
Back to top Go down
Archmage_Bael
Mara's snack
Archmage_Bael

No Regurgitation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regurgitation?   No Regurgitation? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 12:56 pm

Really? I didn't know that. That sucks for all those centaur victims who yanked the uvula then. Razz

I suppose it'd be just as significant as a Dryad, since they cant regurgitate either.
Back to top Go down
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

No Regurgitation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regurgitation?   No Regurgitation? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:07 pm

Archmage_Bael wrote:
Really? I didn't know that. That sucks for all those centaur victims who yanked the uvula then. Razz

I suppose it'd be just as significant as a Dryad, since they cant regurgitate either.

Heh heh. Indeed it would. ^_^ Bad enough to gobbled down like sugar cubes but then to find out there's no way out of being horse crap? Yeaaah way to crush a guy's morale.

So think I should suggest it to the change thread or do you think it'd get enough attention here?
Back to top Go down
Shady Knight
Lord of the Elements
Shady Knight

No Regurgitation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regurgitation?   No Regurgitation? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 17, 2014 4:45 pm

If you think it's not getting much attention, you can try PM'ing Karbo and ask him to check it out, because you think it would be an easy and simple change.
Back to top Go down
http://shady-knight.deviantart.com/
jedi-explorer
Felarya cartographer
Felarya cartographer
jedi-explorer

No Regurgitation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regurgitation?   No Regurgitation? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Shady Knight wrote:
If you think it's not getting much attention, you can try PM'ing Karbo and ask him to check it out, because you think it would be an easy and simple change.

Hmm eh why not? It can't hurt. Though he still never replied to the PM I sent last month, but it was a long dealio this will be short. Surely he has time for a quick micro edit. If not I'll ask French Snack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Regurgitation? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Regurgitation?   No Regurgitation? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Regurgitation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Felarya :: Idea forums :: Ideas discussion :: Dridders and Centaurs-
Jump to: