Felarya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Felarya

Felarya forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Potter's Service Wagon related OCs

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Potter's Service Wagon related OCs Empty
PostSubject: Potter's Service Wagon related OCs   Potter's Service Wagon related OCs Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2015 7:47 pm

This seems like as good a place as any for this... Characters related to the Potter's Service Wagon!

Susumu (m) - Owner of the Store.
Spoiler:

Junko (f) - Fairy
Spoiler:

Not the entire crew for the wagon yet, but it's a start.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Potter's Service Wagon related OCs   Potter's Service Wagon related OCs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 12:12 am

Yo! Welcome to Felarya. Sorry that I'm the first to reply after all this time but things are generally slow here and there isn't much to comment on but I will comment on what is there.

First of all while this is a character bio, it would help to include details of what Potters service wagon is and more specifically how it fits in with the characters. Just would be nice to have some more information to work with.

Susumu is fine as a character, same as Junko but I do have my questions. And here they are:

>Junko is a fairy. Susumu was a lone pot merchant, I assume, up until he hired her. Junko is apparently known for eating people when she gets the chance despite her being timid. So what I want to know is how did she come to be in his empoyment? Hiring a fairy is no easy task, especially one that hides and eats people that are off guard. How did Susumu manage to avoid being eaten? What reason did Junko have to accept his offer? And how do the two of them act around each other? What kind of relationship do they have?

>What use does Susumu have for magic? Based on what I have read, the only use he would have is to make pots with magical traps but is this the only reason? Apparently he has schemes but what are they?

>How did Susumu come to found his shop? Based on his description he does not seem like a businessman at all and it isn't obvious how he acquired the funds necessary to make his (several) pot shops possible.

>Lastly, what motive does Susumu have to deliberately annoy the Jar'el? This seems like something that should be explained or at the very least hinted at.

Those are the questions raised when I read over these bios. Expanding them and adding more backstory and information such as how the two interact and feel about one another and how and why Susumu came to be a pot merchant on an anti-Jar'el mission. I hope this helped you. I hope you have fun here. ^^ The community is very nice but obviously your post was overlooked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Potter's Service Wagon related OCs   Potter's Service Wagon related OCs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 5:26 pm

You raise some good questions.  I suppose I should have posted a link to the original post about the shop for some background huh?  ^^"
https://felarya.forumotion.com/t3805-the-potter-s-service-wagon

I'll just give some quick thoughts about some of the questions for the moment and get back to you on some of those.
As far as Junko's accepting the job, I'd place the timing as right after any failed attempt to eat Susumu, and it probably involved being bribed with being the fairy at the end of some of Su's pranks along with other factors(That i need to think up).

I'll work on your other questions some and post some actual answers later.  ^^"

And thanks, I've been lurking around the chatbox, so plenty of fun has been had already.
Back to top Go down
Mortis
Great warrior
Great warrior
Mortis

PostSubject: Re: Potter's Service Wagon related OCs   Potter's Service Wagon related OCs Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:17 pm

Glad you are liking it here. ^^ I tend to look over the forum at around 6AM, which is around midnight for most of America. As such I hardly ever see anyone in the chatbox. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potter's Service Wagon related OCs   Potter's Service Wagon related OCs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potter's Service Wagon related OCs
Page 1 of 1